coreopsis

geo2
Seedling
Seedling
geo2
Seedling
Seedling

June 8th, 2018, 8:13 pm #1

I lifted my coreopsis last year and potted it kept in frost free conditions, put it into garden growing well but no sing of any flower buds on it yet.

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

June 8th, 2018, 8:59 pm #2

I can't help here much. I think they might not have liked been lifted and then replaced in the soil. I wouldn't have done it. I'd have just cut it back to soil level and mulched to protect from frost. All I can think of now is to wait and see. It hasn't been the best start to the year and my stuff is certainly not following the developments I would expect. It might be a case of wait and see but I'm sure someone else will come along with other suggestions

Taffy
Herbaceous Perennial
Herbaceous Perennial
Taffy
Herbaceous Perennial
Herbaceous Perennial

June 9th, 2018, 4:40 pm #3

You shouldn't need to lift it for the winter.
You don't say how old it is, but they are not long lived, 4 or 5 years if you don't lift and divide the plant. I wonder if you have given it a good feed when you replanted so that it's happy making growth and feels no need to flower at present, also if it's in shade that will also slow down flowering, they are prairie flowers.
Plants flower to ensure their survival so when they feel stress they will flower.