Commemorative bookmark

A place for those who knew her to reminisce, and for those who didn't to find out a little about her

Commemorative bookmark

salli c
Established Tree
Established Tree
salli c
Established Tree
Established Tree

December 3rd, 2014, 5:32 pm #1

Hi folks
For Pip's funeral, we had made a lovely commemorative bookmark, of which I have several left. I'm sure she would've liked her friends here to have them in her memory.
If you attended the funeral, you will have received one already, but if anyone else would like to have one, please PM me with your name and address.
I also have several copies of the Order of Service for the funeral, which you will already know was a great celebration of Pip's life. The Order of Service reflects this beautifully with some lovely photos of Pip and words that were meaningful to her - she helped with its design. If you would also like one of these, please let me know in your message.

xx-Sal-xx

moth01
Flowering Annual
Flowering Annual
moth01
Flowering Annual
Flowering Annual

December 18th, 2014, 2:07 pm #2

Thank you for the book mark and order of service, they came today please can you tell me if you want me to send you the money for them or is there any other way that I can donate something to go towards the work that you have done or any towards the expense of anything.   from moth and norm