Thoughts?

May 16th, 2014, 2:51 am #1

What do you guys think about the show?

May 29th, 2014, 9:06 pm #2

hello

i'm thinking is the gnome an orphan who got experimented on? maybe the boy who did the drawings and jacinta is his sister irene?

May 31st, 2014, 8:05 pm #3

I found it interesting and it has dark elements which I like. A lot of action. I'm going to watch later.

June 28th, 2014, 5:35 pm #4

Liking a lot. Dark parts, humour and relationships to balance it out. Generally well thought through storyline, with good direction and acting.

July 5th, 2014, 2:40 am #5

I'm curious, who are your favorite characters? Mine are Ivan and Maria

July 7th, 2014, 12:45 am #6

Started watching this show in the past while I was studying Spanish but could not keep up with it. So glad that you guys are doing subtitles helps a great deal. In love with the show, favorite characters would have to be Ivan and Maria, really want to see where the show will take them.

Cyn

September 13th, 2014, 5:39 am #7

I've been watching this show for the past several months. I purchased the DVDs from Spain because they had subtitles (which I use occasionally because they help - but often I try to watch with them off to see how much I understand; I plan to re-watch the series with subtitles on all the time to help cement my comprehension). Anyway, I wanted to share the show with my kids so I went on the hunt for English subtitles and found this site - thank you SO much for all the hard work you do. Watching this with English subs has been like opening up a whole new show for me because there was so much I missed the first time around. This is great!.

January 30th, 2015, 3:48 am #8

I decided to look into it after seeing Gran Hotel with Yon Gonzalez, and thought El Internado sounded like something I'd enjoy. Thanks for posting and translating! This is amazing.

Favorite characters: Marcos (Mr. Knight in Shining Armor), Ivan (Mr. Neverending Drama Y Su Mamá También) and Julia (girls who see ghosts are badass hands down, it's a rule of TV)

Least favorite characters: Carol (she gets shoved into the background once she and Ivan split, then just spends the time leering at Amelia), Noiret (because there's no back story on why he is evil except that he's French lol) and Garrido (because he's just an asshole)

Roque, it depends on the episode.

Lila Feisee
Lila Feisee

March 17th, 2015, 4:32 pm #9

Hi, My favorite characters are Ivan (because he is gorgeous and troubled), Maria (because she is troubled and loves Ivan), Julia (because she and Ivan have amazing chemistry) and Vicky (because she is such a balanced person).

I love this series. I saw Grand Hotel with Yon Gonzalez and fell head over heals.. I hope he makes it to the States some day. He would be a huge hit if he made movies here.

March 28th, 2015, 3:03 am #10

Jen, Thank you so much for translating season 7. I can't wait to watch it all the way through and understand it this time.. Best to you.

Confirmation of reply: