Trying to get my email back

eledh
Registered Member
eledh
Registered Member

July 19th, 2018, 3:17 am #1

So a long while ago I tried contacting Mr.Salvatore about retrieving my eledh@rasalvatore.com email, he probably wont remember, but life happened and a few houses later I'm back to trying again to retrieve my email account. I was hoping that I could ask one of you admins about possibly retrieving it. Long story short I don't remember my password and my security question was created when I was like 15...I'm 35 now.. If needed I can be contacted via facebook, messanger or my other email. That is if you can help me, I'm honestly not sure if its gone to the email gods in the sky if so I guess what's done is done. Thank you for your patience.

Sargai
Registered Member
Sargai
Registered Member

July 20th, 2018, 11:34 pm #2

So part of the problem here is going to be that the forums are not operated by the people who run the main site and email. The one admin on this message board who might have been able to help jumped ship a few years ago. If I remember correctly, Bob doesn't have a hand in maintaining the site either. He may be able to point you in the right direction though, so you can try contacting him again. I suggest doing so through Facebook. He's pretty responsive, so just send him a message. You can also attempt to contact him through email at rasalvtore @ aol.com (the typo is correct). There is an option to reset your password if you attempt to login from the link on the website, but you've probably tried that. And if all else fails, try the contact form on the e-signing page on the site because that should go to the person maintaining it. There used to be a more direct option for contacting the guy, but I can't find it.

eledh
Registered Member
eledh
Registered Member

July 21st, 2018, 4:31 am #3

thank you I'll try that