its funny how (in coons racial system)

its funny how (in coons racial system)

October 2nd, 2003, 7:04 pm #1

how the caucasoids all look different while the negroids generally look the same and mongoloids look the same, coincidence? i dont think so

goes to show you how flawed the caucasoid category really is

but come in, in truth we all know, its based on false evolution (like everything is in the west now a days) and fundamentaly built on racism by european anthropoligists

carltoon was quite simply:

athiesm+racism all into one

<CENTER><CENTER>

October 3rd, 2003, 2:39 am #2

nt

my people, my culture, my southern italy!! viva southern italy!! long live southern italy and southern italians!!

October 3rd, 2003, 8:28 pm #3

how the caucasoids all look different while the negroids generally look the same and mongoloids look the same, coincidence? i dont think so

but come in, in truth we all know, its based on false evolution (like everything is in the west now a days) and fundamentaly built on racism by european anthropoligists

<CENTER><CENTER>
nt

<CENTER><CENTER>

October 4th, 2003, 8:27 pm #4

<CENTER><CENTER>
nt

<CENTER><CENTER>

October 5th, 2003, 7:33 pm #5

<CENTER><CENTER>
nt

<CENTER><CENTER>

October 5th, 2003, 9:32 pm #6

<CENTER><CENTER>
NT

<CENTER><CENTER>

October 6th, 2003, 4:38 am #7

<CENTER><CENTER>
THERES A TRUE NEGRO AND A TRUE MONGOLOID, I WONDERED THAT MUCH SO DID TATE OF COURSE! ITS BECAUSE ONLY ARYANS ARE THE CAUCASOIDS! SEMITES N AFRICAN HAMITES AND DRAVIDIANS ARE NOT!

<CENTER><CENTER>

October 6th, 2003, 4:42 am #8

only the aryans generally do while theres still distinctions. the other peoples semites, dravidians, n africans hamites are distinct from themselves let alone from aryans..

<CENTER><CENTER>

October 6th, 2003, 4:45 am #9

those who are mostly aryan in genes or mostly hg1 hg2 hg3 in genes are the ones who are mostly white aryan europeans! hg9 and hg21 or peoples who havehigher frequencies of that aint white since hg9=arab semites and hg21=berber north africans! simple as that! bump this post 22 times antonio! Goodnight!

my people, my culture, my southern italy!! viva southern italy!! long live southern italy and southern italians!!
Last edited by Tonymorello543 on October 6th, 2003, 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

October 6th, 2003, 4:47 am #10

and only aryans are caucasoids......semites hamites dravidians arent even caucasoids (since they arent the same race, a race is looking alike, they dont look alike anyway) let alone are they white LOL

<CENTER><CENTER>