Quarantine Zone Wrestling (formerly known as the : Revolution Championship Wrestling Federation) has been an e-fed legacy and tradition dating back to 1997 on America Online. We rolled dice in America Online chat rooms, using the OnlineHost random dice generator to perform our matches for many years. In 2008, I decided to bring the e-fed to Justin.tv and from there it grew into a multimedia e-fed using the latest in wrestling video games. We were the very first of its kind to ever be performed on a live broadcasting website and is the originator of this form of e-fedding. Today, the e-fed has been now under the name of QZW: Quarantine Zone Wrestling since 2012 but still carries the long storied history that it has brought to the table all of these years.
The e-fed show is live every Tuesday night from Twitch.tv and has been since 2008. We mostly use the latest WWE video games, but have also used the Fire Pro Wrestling, MDickie, EWR and Promotion Wars series as well as one-off nights to have a little bit of fun. We may not get the biggest viewers or have the biggest crowd, but we know who we are and what we stand for and we are proud. We do not take our e-fed super serious or competitive and it is a playing field for old e-fed veterans and brand new casuals who absolutely have no idea what e-fedding or even pro wrestling is. We accept all comers and just enjoy the show for what it is: the purpose to entertain using a wrestling video game. Win or lose, the QZW is about getting a few laughs and having some amazing moments take place when the RNG and AI decides to show up and give us something to go nuts over!
A few things to know before joining QZW Pro Wrestling:
- By watching the streams at the official Twitch.tv channel, it will help in getting your character more exposure on the show.
- You can join our Discord server and enter the conversation, allowing you to get to know others in the community.
- Posting promos here or being active in the community in general will help in going a long way in seeing how well you do in QZW.
- We are not a hardcore, serious e-fed. This is an e-fed that has lasted 20+ years on being fair to everybody, no matter their experience level in e-fedding.
- A win or a loss doesn't immediately dictate what happens to your character. The best thing to do is take a casual approach and just enjoy the show!
- If someone already has your theme song, finisher or signature move, you'll have to pick something else. We want everybody to have unique characters!
- If you have any issues trying to find a theme song, you can contact John Kaos on Twitch or Discord and he can assist you, if you are polite!
- If you have any suggestions on where to take your wrestler in terms of feud, storyline, gimmick, team or direction, you can always contact Tad in private.
- If you are uploading your own creation, keep in mind that some edits MAY take place on your CAW to suit the direction of the rest of the QZW.
---- COPY & PASTE THE FORM THAT APPLIES TO YOU AND POST AS A REPLY IN THIS FORUM THREAD. -----
If you have a character already created and have the latest version of WWE on PC/Steam you can fill out this form:
* If you have a character made on console, you must fill out the form below but you can also attach screenshots of your console creation.
JOINING THE E-FED W/ CAW UPLOAD ON LATEST WWE GAME ON PC
Wrestler's Theme Song:
If you do not have a copy of the latest WWE on PC, you will have to C&P this form and post as a forum reply.
JOINING THE E-FED WITHOUT A WWE PC CAW UPLOAD
Wrestler's Size (Cruiserweight, Superheavyweight, Heavyweight, etc.):
Wrestler's Finishing Maneuver(s):
Wrestler's Signature Maneuver(s):
Wrestler's Theme Song:
Which real life wrestler is your wrestler mostly like:
Please include a picture (link or attachment) as a reference as to what you'd like your wrestler to look like:
After you have submitted a form as a reply, feel free to take advantage of posting up your own superstar biography here in the forums and let everybody know who's coming to QZW to lay the smack down on the rest of the roster!