Is it Friday again already? Up about 3 pounds since a couple of weeks ago. Not

Is it Friday again already? Up about 3 pounds since a couple of weeks ago. Not

September 30th, 2011, 11:08 am #1

going to stress over it. I will get it back off and then some more. I am Val. I quit smoking. I can do anything I want to.

Marsha
Marsha

September 30th, 2011, 12:04 pm #2

no biggie either............salt and too much of that darn potato salad!! Store bought even!!! LOL

Today I will think light and sleek!!

xoxox
marsha

Sue
Sue

September 30th, 2011, 3:45 pm #3

going to stress over it. I will get it back off and then some more. I am Val. I quit smoking. I can do anything I want to.
Down a pound....6 to go.

Don't know how this coming week will pan out for losing but I will not worry about it.
Our fall trip is planned starting with our Packers in Green Bay. Tickets on the 20 yd line.
Meeting up with Judy & Dave Monday.....NO MUDSLIDES!!!!!! Well, maybe just 1....or 2.
Then it's up to the shores of Lake Superior for a few and then my brother & sil's for the weekend.

Sue
Sue

September 30th, 2011, 3:45 pm #4

It will all fall into place ((((Val)))..no worries.nt.

Sue
Sue

September 30th, 2011, 3:46 pm #5

no biggie either............salt and too much of that darn potato salad!! Store bought even!!! LOL

Today I will think light and sleek!!

xoxox
marsha
You're doing good.

Marsha
Marsha

September 30th, 2011, 5:21 pm #6

Down a pound....6 to go.

Don't know how this coming week will pan out for losing but I will not worry about it.
Our fall trip is planned starting with our Packers in Green Bay. Tickets on the 20 yd line.
Meeting up with Judy & Dave Monday.....NO MUDSLIDES!!!!!! Well, maybe just 1....or 2.
Then it's up to the shores of Lake Superior for a few and then my brother & sil's for the weekend.
ssss

kelly
kelly

September 30th, 2011, 9:05 pm #7

Im cutting Pop out. I didnt drink pop for one week. I really thought Id be up. I think that is part of my gains and I will replace with green tea and H20. Smoothie.

kelly
kelly

September 30th, 2011, 9:22 pm #8

Love those smiling faces.

Marsha
Marsha

September 30th, 2011, 10:28 pm #9

Im cutting Pop out. I didnt drink pop for one week. I really thought Id be up. I think that is part of my gains and I will replace with green tea and H20. Smoothie.
ssssssssss