Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!

Julie
Julie

April 1st, 2011, 12:17 pm #1

Well, I didn't dare step on the scale...too afraid to! BUT I do feel a little less fat. I just hope it's not my imagination. I've been trying really, really hard this week -- lots of salads; chicken, fish, no desserts (well, one bite of low-fat ice cream on apple pie last night) but Mike ate the rest.

I've been so disgusted with myself I haven't been able to post anything period. I hope I can get out of this pity-party pit!

Julie

Polly
Polly

April 1st, 2011, 1:46 pm #2

I hear you...it is tough to stay vigilent.

I'm getting ready to start a weigh-in...accountability helps.

Val
Val

April 1st, 2011, 1:53 pm #3

Well, I didn't dare step on the scale...too afraid to! BUT I do feel a little less fat. I just hope it's not my imagination. I've been trying really, really hard this week -- lots of salads; chicken, fish, no desserts (well, one bite of low-fat ice cream on apple pie last night) but Mike ate the rest.

I've been so disgusted with myself I haven't been able to post anything period. I hope I can get out of this pity-party pit!

Julie
Did good again yesterday. Got a good walk in. When I can get out, I do a lot better. It looks like it might actually be a pretty nice day today, at least compared to what we've been having. Going to have my coffee then breakfast, then I am planning on having an outside as much as possible day. Time to crawl out of the dark hole I've been in and see the sunshine.

Laurie
Laurie

April 1st, 2011, 3:14 pm #4

Julie
(((Julie))) nt

Laurie
Laurie

April 1st, 2011, 3:14 pm #5

Did good again yesterday. Got a good walk in. When I can get out, I do a lot better. It looks like it might actually be a pretty nice day today, at least compared to what we've been having. Going to have my coffee then breakfast, then I am planning on having an outside as much as possible day. Time to crawl out of the dark hole I've been in and see the sunshine.
(((Val))) nt

Marsha
Marsha

April 1st, 2011, 5:48 pm #6

Julie
started to do something about it!!

YOU are WORTH it!!!

xoxoxo
marsha

Marsha
Marsha

April 1st, 2011, 5:55 pm #7

as