*~*~*~*Friday Weigh In*~*~*~* nt

Laurie
Laurie

November 12th, 2010, 3:01 pm #2

Even without doing the best I could the past 3 evenings... whew

Marsha
Marsha

November 12th, 2010, 3:23 pm #3

how much weight have you lost now? Are you close to where you feel good or want to be? GOOD for you!!! You have to be feeling wonderful!!

xoxoxo
marsha

Marsha
Marsha

November 12th, 2010, 3:27 pm #4

SNACKING!! Altho I have ALWAYS been a grazer. I am just staying in the fields a little longer than I need to! lol

I am really fine. But not quite good enough for me. We can ALWAYS do better right? I know how I like to FEEL and I just need to watch it!!! I have no weight goal. Maybe I need one?

xoxox
marsha

Val
Val

November 12th, 2010, 3:37 pm #5

has to say. I know I have got off my butt and got more exercise this week. I'm not doing perfect, but I am trying and that is good for this week.

Val
Val

November 12th, 2010, 3:39 pm #6

Even without doing the best I could the past 3 evenings... whew

Val
Val

November 12th, 2010, 3:42 pm #7

SNACKING!! Altho I have ALWAYS been a grazer. I am just staying in the fields a little longer than I need to! lol

I am really fine. But not quite good enough for me. We can ALWAYS do better right? I know how I like to FEEL and I just need to watch it!!! I have no weight goal. Maybe I need one?

xoxox
marsha
br

Marsha
Marsha

November 12th, 2010, 4:19 pm #8

has to say. I know I have got off my butt and got more exercise this week. I'm not doing perfect, but I am trying and that is good for this week.
sssssssssssg

Laurie
Laurie

November 12th, 2010, 6:29 pm #9

how much weight have you lost now? Are you close to where you feel good or want to be? GOOD for you!!! You have to be feeling wonderful!!

xoxoxo
marsha
I have lost 35 lbs to date

I do feel wonderful

I figure I am about half way there, we'll see as I get closer Laurie

Laurie
Laurie

November 12th, 2010, 6:29 pm #10

Thank you (((Val))) :) nt