*~*~*~*~*~*~Friday Weigh In~*~*~*~*~*~* nt

Laurie
Laurie

June 4th, 2010, 1:07 pm #1

Laurie
Laurie

June 4th, 2010, 1:51 pm #2

Funny, I was down 2.2 lbs on Monday, I was quite surprised at that in only 3 days... so I bet it was a fluke after all...

But, Since May 7th, I have lost 7 lbs as of today

No wonder I feel better Wow, that is in about a month !!! Cool

Laurie

Val
Val

June 4th, 2010, 2:26 pm #3

nt

Laurie
Laurie

June 4th, 2010, 2:28 pm #4

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (((((Val))))) :)... Far out !!! nt

Marsha
Marsha

June 4th, 2010, 2:29 pm #5

Funny, I was down 2.2 lbs on Monday, I was quite surprised at that in only 3 days... so I bet it was a fluke after all...

Laurie
?? mine only goes by pounds. I would like to get one that I can SEE without putting glasses on! I wouldn't count .2 pounds Laurie. And that weight from the meds will come off as if should. I am so glad you are feeling better and lighter! 7 pounds is just AWESEOME!!!

xoxox
marsha

Marsha
Marsha

June 4th, 2010, 2:30 pm #6

nt
doing good fo you!!

xoxo
marsha

Val
Val

June 4th, 2010, 2:32 pm #7

Laurie
.2 gain is silly to even think about. LY

Marsha
Marsha

June 4th, 2010, 2:33 pm #8

I know what to do........not doing it.............I snack a little more here and there then I need to................ I do know my body has a "set" weight.........like we all do and I don't want to be trying to take myself to somewhere I have to work at the rest of my life to be!! I just have those 3-4 pounds.............I'll get them off..........really don't know if they will STAY off............like to wear a nice dress when they are off tho! lol Thurs I was up 3 pounds from Wed. Today down 1..................water............hormones............whatever.........not food...really!?? lol
GOing to make this a good one SV!! Hope you will too!!

xoxoxdox
marsha

Laurie
Laurie

June 4th, 2010, 2:36 pm #9

?? mine only goes by pounds. I would like to get one that I can SEE without putting glasses on! I wouldn't count .2 pounds Laurie. And that weight from the meds will come off as if should. I am so glad you are feeling better and lighter! 7 pounds is just AWESEOME!!!

xoxox
marsha
It as well has a large display...

I like it, lol, most days anyway

Thank you, 7 lbs is awesome

Laurie
Laurie

June 4th, 2010, 2:43 pm #10

I know what to do........not doing it.............I snack a little more here and there then I need to................ I do know my body has a "set" weight.........like we all do and I don't want to be trying to take myself to somewhere I have to work at the rest of my life to be!! I just have those 3-4 pounds.............I'll get them off..........really don't know if they will STAY off............like to wear a nice dress when they are off tho! lol Thurs I was up 3 pounds from Wed. Today down 1..................water............hormones............whatever.........not food...really!?? lol
GOing to make this a good one SV!! Hope you will too!!

xoxoxdox
marsha
But you are one beautiful dame (((((Marsha))))) :) nt