The BOB zip files are back...

August 6th, 2009, 2:36 am #1

And it was problematic, as I thought it might be. Bob's files downloaded as zero-length files, and yet they are perfectly fine on the server. I figured this to be similar to not being able to post links to some sites here, for no good reason other than N54 security changes that are not fully without their own problems. Again as I suspected, deleting the old files, renaming the backup files, and reuploading them did the trick. I also updated the downloads page to include a requested link to Clippy's zip file.

Pete

Last edited by The-Universe on September 10th, 2009, 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 6th, 2009, 3:20 am #2

August 6th, 2009, 4:38 am #3

And it was problematic, as I thought it might be. Bob's files downloaded as zero-length files, and yet they are perfectly fine on the server. I figured this to be similar to not being able to post links to some sites here, for no good reason other than N54 security changes that are not fully without their own problems. Again as I suspected, deleting the old files, renaming the backup files, and reuploading them did the trick. I also updated the downloads page to include a requested link to Clippy's zip file.

Pete
I am not suprised by your answer to QB being dead.

But you included poor ole' Clippy! I knew that you might because you never liked him.

You sound happier now. Let's keep it that way buddy!