Steve Storti - Pentagon Eyewitness

June 20th, 2010, 3:33 am #1

Steve Storti,

who used work as a fire lieutenant in Cranston , was asleep in Crystal City apartment when he was roused by a phone call from a friend
". . . 'What's going to happen next,' Storti, 46, recalls thinking as he stood on his balcony. Then he caught the glint of silver out of the corner of his eye.
He looked up to see a passenger plane with the trademark stainless-steel fuselage and stripes of American Airlines.
Time seemed to slip into slow motion as he watched the plane cross over Route 395, tip its left wing as it passed the Navy annex, veer sharply and then slice into the Pentagon. 'I remember thinking that whoever is flying this knows what they’re doing,' Storti said. "The plane traveled straight as an arrow.'(sic)
When it had plunged in as far as its tail fin, there was huge explosion"
http://mouv4x8.perso.neuf.fr/11Sept01/A ... rcraft.htm

Craig Ranke, you have some explaining to do!!! (about 27minutes in to the conversation)

I got ahold of Steve Storti today and talked to him for a while. He is very knowledgable about alot of issues!

Phone call to Steve Storti 06/19/10 (Mp3 download):

June 20th, 2010, 4:04 am #2

Here is an old pic of the area. Maybe Steve could draw his location on it; 14th and S Eads (is that right?).

Timmerman911.jpg

June 20th, 2010, 4:24 am #3

Shure wrote:Phone call to Steve Storti 06/19/10 (Mp3 download):

28m:40s! ... 28m:40s! ...28m:40s!

TOO DAMN FUNNY! - CIT IS A JOKE!

thank you mr storti for helping to put the nail in coffin for the flyover.
I am sorry those cooks bothered & censored your account.

June 20th, 2010, 4:42 am #4

Email from Steve:
wrote:
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/830/st ... s00132.png

Go to that picture, its perfect to explain my position and my description. I noticed the plane from my balcony. There are 2 rectangular structures on the Pentagon City Mall roof, draw a line straight along the long axis it will go off the pic slightly. Bring it out about 3/4 inch until it is parallel to the square box at the edge of the pic. That's where I was on the 4th floor. I saw the plane almost exactly where the picture begins o 395. It was about 7 seconds from impact at that point.

Draw a line down the center of 395 and imagine it being about 40 yds off the ground. It followed the curve of 395. At a point where the upper right corner of the navy annex and the building that has a somewhat "s" shape The plane began to fly over the Citgo station. If its the same station were talking about. There were several garages and gas stations on the right side of the navy annex but there was a citgo station in the hollow between the navy annex and the pentagon. As the plane passed over the citgo, or the cloverleaf looking mess it banked sharply to the right.

I saw the left wing tip lift, then it leveled off and throttled up. It roared! it was probably maybe 15 feet above the highway between the pentagon and the citgo. To me it appeared maybe 10 feet above the ground at impact. I ran against a sea of humanity pouring down South Eads Street towards the pentagon, Fire Dept Training I guess. I was stopped by Fed, Agents before reaching the building. I was interviewed once and only once by an FBI agent, busty redhead I think Mary Conelley was her name. I was then released and allowed to return home.

The plane, at no time flew over the navy annex, I perfectly saw it pass in front of the annex! I did arson investigation for 8 years , I was trained to observe details. Your the witnesses who said it passed over were simply traumatized by seeing a plane pass BY that close.

To me his trajectory and path were well chosen. From his approach he could have hit the lincoln memorial or the washington monuments or even the capitol. He chose, probably due to fear of being shot down short of anything. to hit the pentagon. The fact that he hit the west side, and I watched the renovations take place daily, was pure coincidence. This is my beleif. I also do believe that he could not have hit the White house. From where he was above 395 the white house is not visable! There are medium sized buildings all around it. he would have had to fly almost straight up to gain altitude then nose dive. There wasn't enough distance to do it. Had he hit the capitol it would have been a play stolen from tom clancey who had an asian pilot hit the pentagon on almost the exact same trajectory in a book written years before 9/11.

June 20th, 2010, 12:41 pm #5

I just noticed I was suspended from Pilotsfor911truth forum by Rob Balsamo after I posted a link to my conversation with Steve.

June 20th, 2010, 4:44 pm #6

June 20th, 2010, 5:59 pm #7

Snap!

Did Steve happen to see Roosevelt Roberts in South Parking?

B-)

June 20th, 2010, 7:13 pm #8

No, Steve, I, did not. You may question the accuracy of my memory but please take into account I am formerUSMC and in fact was stationed at Henderson Hall, next to Navy Annex in 1979. I was a firefighter for 23 years 8 of which was spent doing arson investigation. I was trained to observe details. Additionally, I have been a substance abuse therapist for 24 years and am used to high stress situations. My account has not changed since approx 9am on 9/11/01. I have pretty much stayed silent, never sought to capitalize on my position and never took advantage of any of the benefits to be had by those affected. I paid a hefty price for what I saw that day, spiritually and physically. I know there are those which would seek to disprove my account, but I saw what I saw.

My response to those persons near next to or in the navy annex, I can only say that when a plane that large passes next to you, in a manner which defies your logic, you brain, hippocampus will code that memory in a certain manner. When you recall it it is filtered by your subconcious which tries to comprehend and intergrate the event. The plane flew close by, but next to them, not over them. To those on the North side of the NAvy annex. The plane was on the opposite side of the building, from their perspective it may have appeared to fly over the northeast corner of the annex but in actuality it was more over the citgo station. That is explained by simple perspective, trauma and possibly the need to be recognized or acknowledged. There was no flyover, it didn't double back, it wasent a missle or a bomb. It was an American Airlines jet piloted by somone who had at least rudimentary skills and very possibly a AAA map.

To this day I am convinced that the pentagon was a secondary but symbolic target. Given its trajectory and altitude its logical targets would have been the Lincoln Memorial, the washington Monument, possibly the Capitol.

The Lincoln Memorial was an easy hit. The Washington Monument would have required an increase in altitude. The Capitol would have required an even greater increase in altitude due to the Washington Monuments height.

The White House may have been an ideal target, but at the altitude which the plane was flying it would have been impossible to see the White House. Possibly the flagpole on top, but even then, its one flagpole among dozens. It would have required maneuvers which would have challanged any aircraft save for a helicopter. Remember the White House is in kind of a man made hollow between buildings which are at least 2 stories higher.

As far as any other aircraft in the vicinity, I saw nothing for at least 4-6 minutes after the plane hit. At that point I heard rather than saw a fighter Jet. It was shortly followed by at least 3 others flying concentric circles at different altitudes. At one point I did see what might have been something that looked like an AWAC or modified C130. The helicopters arrived moments later as did probably 40 blacked out surburbans and similar vehicles.

I did hear what I though sounded like a secondary explosion about 5 minutes after the initial blast. It seemed to come from Foggy Bottom or the State Department area. I did notice a newly paved section of road on I beleive 17th street, not sure, adjacent to the State Department. Who knows, probably coincidence.

To coin a phrase, "thats my story and I'm sticking to it."

June 20th, 2010, 7:35 pm #9

Sorry, Steve; I shouldn't have been so flip.

Thanks for drawing on that image.

DEBS

June 20th, 2010, 8:16 pm #10

Its all good, no strikes no fouls!

Confirmation of reply: