Chains Of Fate
Sailor Guardian
Sailor Guardian
Chains Of Fate
Sailor Guardian
Sailor Guardian

February 24th, 2008, 12:01 am #31

Well, artwork as in pictures, not pixel art, can be displayed, but you have to remember that there is a very large number of original items, weapons, armor, etc. so it would be a lot of artwork that someone else would have to do. (My drawing skills aren't at the level I would want.)

The original stuff would have to be done as well, so it's just a large amount of work that I don't have time for with everything else.

Though as I said, if someone else is willing it wouldn't be a problem. ^^;

sawai
Meatball Head
Meatball Head
sawai
Meatball Head
Meatball Head

February 24th, 2008, 11:34 am #32

Looks amazing,sugoi UsagiHappy

Eleo
Heavenly King
Heavenly King
Eleo
Heavenly King
Heavenly King

February 24th, 2008, 1:21 pm #33

Wow, this must be what they call love.
I love the idea, it's innovative and it's apparent that you've given it some careful thought. It's great that Yume got the point of skipping the "boy or girl" question, since Sailor Moon always was such a gender-bender drama I think its best to tred carefully in that area as not to walk on someones toes. I always gets pumped up when it comes to that. But otherwise the menus are... oh I can't express what I'm feeling I want to play this game, I want it to be next year alreday so that first arc may be finished and go into history! Legend! *dies from overheated excitement centre*

MageHammer
Heavenly King
Heavenly King
MageHammer
Heavenly King
Heavenly King

February 24th, 2008, 5:14 pm #34

As long as it's inanimate objects such as weapons and the like, I'd be willing to help out. I have little confidence in drawing people at my skill level, but I think I can handle weapons and armor if you give me good descriptions. Well, I wouldn't mind redoing stuff either.

That's only if you think I won't screw up or anything. If you want sample drawings, that would also be ok. I'm almost done with Capella(must've redone that like 1000 times though. Sorry for the wait squirrel!), and I can toss out a couple dozen weapon drawings in a day since I find those easier to do.

Lilly_fer
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy
Lilly_fer
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy

February 24th, 2008, 7:15 pm #35

Have you thought about maybe adjusting the menu colour according to which character we play as? i assume there will be points in the game as we get the chance to play as other characters so if, for example, you were playing as Venus then the menu would be orange, if jupiter then green, neptune-turquoise ect Huh gif

Lilly_fer
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy
Lilly_fer
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy

February 24th, 2008, 7:39 pm #36

oh no! after reading some of the other posts please mainly base her wands and sceptres on how they appear in the manga and not the anime!!! that look too much like toys.
E.G

and include these too:

+

Love gif

Chains Of Fate
Sailor Guardian
Sailor Guardian
Chains Of Fate
Sailor Guardian
Sailor Guardian

February 25th, 2008, 2:15 am #37

All designs from the manga are being kept for the story weapons. ^^

Also, for the most part you control a party of characters, not just a single character, so the design changing based on a single Soldier being in command wouldn't work, there's not usually just one person in the party.

I may, however, design a different theme after each character, so Moon's would be pink, Mercury's blue, etc.

Squirrel3D
Sailor Soldier
Sailor Soldier
Squirrel3D
Sailor Soldier
Sailor Soldier

February 25th, 2008, 2:47 am #38

Jeanie told me the font doesn't look too good...now that I've given it a closer look, I agree with her. But I know this will be changed anyway.

Yohko86
Moon Flunkie
Moon Flunkie
Yohko86
Moon Flunkie
Moon Flunkie

February 26th, 2008, 12:41 pm #39

I must say, that I'm really diggin' this! Everything looks good save for the font. I don't feel like it captures the Sailor Moon vibe well (I hope you decide to change it). Plus, I think that the color scheme should change based on the character's info we select to see (i.e., Sailor Mercury having a color scheme in various shades of blue). But, other than that, keep up the good work, Chains!!

Sailor_Star_Fighter_Transform Sailor_Star_Healer_Transform Sailor_Star_Maker_Transform

mikaylaaria
Constant Victim
Constant Victim
mikaylaaria
Constant Victim
Constant Victim

February 27th, 2008, 4:32 am #40

Oh. My. Gawd.

That pic in the Equip screen is ~awesome~
The fact that it changes due to equipment makes me squee.
*SQUEE!*
I love it so much.
It's that little thing that can make a game so much awesome-er.

And I agree with your choice to fix the text.
It burns my eyes...