The Girls' Room

Chains Of Fate
Sailor Guardian
Sailor Guardian
Chains Of Fate
Sailor Guardian
Sailor Guardian

8:10 PM - Jul 22, 2009 #1

I don't know if anyone is familiar with the 90s TV show Boy Meets World, but I remember one of the more humorous moments in the earlier seasons was the fact that the girls' bathroom at the school the main characters attended was furnished with things like couches, etc. and was a running gag. Kind of a joke on why it takes girls so long to go to the bathroom, etc.

I was just wondering if others would find it somewhat humorous if I did something similar in the game. The girls' bathroom would occasionally be a place of conversation for Usagi and her friends (later Ami and Makoto too) and would be a little more furnished than what is realistic.

sicknpsyko
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy
sicknpsyko
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy

9:10 PM - Jul 22, 2009 #2

I love Boy Meets World!

I like the idea. I think it would be funny. =D

Daio
Heavenly King
Heavenly King
Daio
Heavenly King
Heavenly King

9:33 PM - Jul 22, 2009 #3

I say go for it, but just do it sparingly.

Darkury
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy
Darkury
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy

11:41 PM - Jul 22, 2009 #4

Chains Of Fate wrote:I don't know if anyone is familiar with the 90s TV show Boy Meets World, but I remember one of the more humorous moments in the earlier seasons was the fact that the girls' bathroom at the school the main characters attended was furnished with things like couches, etc. and was a running gag. Kind of a joke on why it takes girls so long to go to the bathroom, etc.

I was just wondering if others would find it somewhat humorous if I did something similar in the game. The girls' bathroom would occasionally be a place of conversation for Usagi and her friends (later Ami and Makoto too) and would be a little more furnished than what is realistic.
Lol, sort of odd, but I seems to work. XD

I agree, go for it.

ArtemisX
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy
ArtemisX
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy

11:52 PM - Jul 22, 2009 #5

they did that on the short lived Popular too, that Bathroom was quite possibly the prettiest room in the whole school. I don't think it would be out of place in the game. as long as there's someone commenting on the oddness of that

Chains Of Fate
Sailor Guardian
Sailor Guardian
Chains Of Fate
Sailor Guardian
Sailor Guardian

4:17 AM - Jul 23, 2009 #6

Oh, of course. It will be used sparingly and occasionally be the subject of a joke or two.

Leo
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy
Leo
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy

5:10 AM - Jul 23, 2009 #7

YAY! I love this! lol it's the same way in my old church xD... the boys bathroom ad nothing but a pot of flowers. But the girls had like a coach and table with magzines and ALL of the works xD

SO yes I agree and it's not out of place at all ^^

Rumn-Snuffles
Sailor Soldier
Sailor Soldier
Rumn-Snuffles
Sailor Soldier
Sailor Soldier

11:19 AM - Jul 24, 2009 #8

Haha, cute idea! But as long as it fits in logically... like, it's unlikely that a public school bathroom would have it 'cos they don't exactly like their students getting comfortable... But I guess a posh school could ( MarsAttack / SaturnWin & UranusPose & NeptuneWin & PlutoAttack )

Chains Of Fate
Sailor Guardian
Sailor Guardian
Chains Of Fate
Sailor Guardian
Sailor Guardian

5:31 PM - Jul 24, 2009 #9

Who says it has to be logical? XD This is fiction we're talking about. LOL

You could always assume that girls from the school decorated it. XD

Lilly_fer
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy
Lilly_fer
Moon Fairy
Moon Fairy

11:14 PM - Jul 24, 2009 #10

if we were going to make this real then surely they would just go in there to smoke and apply two tons of tango foundation, or atleast, that's what happened in my school :/

hahah i like the sofa idea, though could you add other furnishings like a spa type place; massages, jacuzzi and boy therapy? X D