Sailor Moon RPG: Senshi Unite

AmiMercury
Moon Flunkie
Moon Flunkie
AmiMercury
Moon Flunkie
Moon Flunkie

December 7th, 2012, 8:26 pm #1

I have JUST started working on a new Sailor Moon RPG game. I am only in the planning stages, but I would love to talk about it here, and on my blog: Sailor Moon RPG: Senshi Unite

I will be posting more info on it soon, as soon as I have some of my plans typed up.

AmiMercury
Moon Flunkie
Moon Flunkie
AmiMercury
Moon Flunkie
Moon Flunkie

February 1st, 2013, 12:26 am #2

I am sorry for not posting sooner. I am not all that experianced at RPG maker, I am just starting out. I am having trouble with RPG maker. I have no idea what I am doing. If anyone can provide a guide on how to use it, it would be appreciated. If anyone would like to also help make the game it would be appriciated.

Anyway some of my ideas are:
Covering all 5 arcs of the anime/manga
Include a few things from the live action show (specifically Dark Mercury)
Each character having a special boost to the team when one they are part of your party.
Ami's notes - Info on enemies and characters in the game
Mini-games for each senshi

Playable characters:
Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury
Rei Hino/Sailor Mars
Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter
Minako Aino/Sailor Venus
Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi Moon
Haruka Ten'oh/Sailor Uranus
Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune
Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto
Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn

I also plan for some optional playable characters as well.

Some villains I have planned include:
Queen Beryl
Queen Metalia
Chaos Galaxia
Dark Mercury
Black Moon Sisters
Mistress 9

But there are MANY more that just that.

More will be revealed later.

Chains Of Fate
Sailor Guardian
Sailor Guardian
Chains Of Fate
Sailor Guardian
Sailor Guardian

February 1st, 2013, 5:05 pm #3

I hate to play devil's advocate, but if you don't really know how to use RPG Maker and you don't have any experience in game design, this is not the project to start with. Most people who start projects don't finish them because they either lack experience, skill, or the time.

It seems that you want to do the same thing that I'm doing here, and I've been working on PSSM: The RPG for many years. It's a lot of work, a lot of time and effort, and to make a truly great game, you need custom sprites, tilesets, music, systems, and features.

I don't intend this to sound as snarky as it probably does. XD I just want you to know what you're getting yourself into. If you really want to make games, I would suggest you start out with something much smaller, like maybe your own Sailor Moon side story. It's been awhile since I've been in the RPG Maker scene, so I'm not sure what sites are still around, but a google or YouTube search for RPG Maker tutorials should help!

Catkide
Meatball Head
Meatball Head
Catkide
Meatball Head
Meatball Head

January 17th, 2017, 9:23 pm #4

^^ Truth. Even Rpg maker serie or Rpg Toolkit serie... or what ever...

Anyway, try make it short ... and... use notepad or something to write up WHAT youre need...

And... truth: " DON´T make big forest if nothing happen there... or town where you´re only use only one road... " ( that is mapping...)
Sometimes, is was better keep maps small... anyway...