News

Algus
Meatball Head
Meatball Head
Algus
Meatball Head
Meatball Head

October 17th, 2007, 3:08 am #1

RP section just opened and is under construction.

It was suggested that the RP begin as sort of an aftermath to the Sailor Moon story. My suggestion for the start of the RP would begin near the very end of the Galaxia saga during the time which all the Starseeds are removed from everyone across the world with the exception of those with strong enough power to resist the force removing the Starseeds.

If you have a better idea of where to start the rp please reply to this post

The idea for the forum would be a more interactive RP, concepts included:

Guardian and Sailor Senshi- Guardians receive their power from male celestial bodies and when transformed generally have a masculine appearance, Sailors reciee power from female celestial bodies and when transformed generally have a feminine appearance. A female senshi with a male celestial body will assume a more masculine performance and vice versa as was the case with the Starlights.

Socket and Gem system- Every Player will begin with a weapon of their choosing much like the Senshi we see in the show the weapons will have sockets in which players can insert gems to change status properties. Weapons can be modified to add more slots.

Gems include power amplification, experience and money modifiers, protective barriers, and may have useful skills gems are generally dropped by enemy monsters.

Ability System- Every Player applying must PM me ideas for what they would like to see their character use. In addition I may throw in other abilities to skill list and assign each player skills the may learn at certain levels. Abilities would be divided into the following catagories: Purification, Offence, Recovery, Effect, and Other.

Search System- Players roaming around may elect to do a search in which they have a twenty percent chance of finding something, and a ten percent chance of a battle encounter in hostile areas.

Battle System- Battles will generally be done in turns the moderator of the RP section will be in charge of moderating for the opposing party, and any NPC’s.

Leveling System- Levels will be given every two battles to a certain point, in addition the quality of the battle will determine how much items or how much experience a player gets

World Travel- Cell phones will be common in this game, in additions abilities such as sailor teleport and other teleportation type abilities will also exist so players can travel across special cities in the globe. If you have any special locations you want to add let me know.

Refer to the back story here

Players can post applications while RP section is under construction. I will likely be absent for two days, but most of the construction will be done when I get back.

Algus
Meatball Head
Meatball Head
Algus
Meatball Head
Meatball Head

October 20th, 2007, 12:52 am #2

Well everyone I am back from my two day Hiatus, and have posted the tentative world map, I hope to start actually RPing by at latest Wednesday. Everyone please submit an application to the character application section so I can add you to the character status list.

During this week I plan to: Add NPC stats and profiles to the forum, update locations on the world map, add a tutorial, a mission list section, and a shop section.

Algus
Meatball Head
Meatball Head
Algus
Meatball Head
Meatball Head

October 24th, 2007, 4:31 am #3

Ahh, this week has been a bit more hectic than I initially expected, however I intend to start this thursday on the actual RP, if you havent put an application yet please do so.

Squirrel3D
Sailor Soldier
Sailor Soldier
Squirrel3D
Sailor Soldier
Sailor Soldier

October 25th, 2007, 1:44 pm #4

Unfortently, I am on hard times with the internet right now due to circumstances that are beyond my control at this moment. But I'm working on a solution to get back online full time.

Algus
Meatball Head
Meatball Head
Algus
Meatball Head
Meatball Head

October 26th, 2007, 1:27 am #5

I have a feeling it actually would work better if we start on friday. I also need to fix just a few more things ^_^.