Information: We have moved to http://professionalrpgwrestling.jcink.net

Opener: James Roenick and Rachel Riot vs Jason and Chelsey Lynn Garrick

Joey NOX
OVER 9000!!!
OVER 9000!!!

5:29 PM - Jun 24, 2018 #1

We open up with a battle between Hall of Famers and the ones who know 'em in a no holds barred mixed tag encounter!

No Holds Barred Match
Mixed Tag Rules

Referee: Dean Samuels

"Guys, calm down, everything's gonna be fine. Van Hammer is here to save us."

Spardis
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional
Spardis
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional

4:06 AM - Jun 27, 2018 #2

The day has finally come. Summerfest has arrived. The sun is shining bright on Providence Park in Portland, Oregon. It was only moments ago that the national anthem was sung to all those in attendance, and now the masses eagerly await the first of several entertaining matches here tonight. A montage of clips play on the massive screens all around the arena, sharing the stories of all the wrestlers that will be making an appearance here tonight. The video wraps up and the opening pyro display officially kicks off the festivities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ojHUpAX5E

OOC: Obviously this isn't a perfect representation of Summerfest, so use your imagination.

As Summerfest's official theme song, "Fake Love" by BTS, begins to play in the background. The cameras sweep over the tens of thousands in attendance, all of them cheering in anticipation. The footage then cuts over to Josh Brunswick and Doug Smith at ringside, dressed in tuxedos for the occasion.

Brunswick: "Its time for the greatest spectacle of the summer! A night filled with wonder and prestige! A night where feuds will be settled and championships will be decided! All of it takes place on the grandest stage PRW has to offer! You are looking live at the sold out Providence Park Stadium in Portland, Oregon! Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to SUMMERFEST!"

Smith: "Here we go again Brunswick! This Summefest has been one of the most highly anticipated in recent years! So what are we waiting for? Let's get this started! My only question is, which match is going to kickoff what is sure to be a night to remember?"

Suddenly the music in the stadium goes quiet. After a few moments, the following music begins to play as an ominous fog starts to pour from the top of the entrance ramp, and what looks like undead centurions begin to emerge onto the stage. Their faces are skeletal, yet glowing red eyes can be seen deep within their sockets. They make their way down the ramp at a slow, lumbering pace, long spears in one hand and large shields in another. They stop, facing the ring, two by two going all the way back up the ramp. As the music comes to an end, only the noise of those in attendance are still heard. And then finally...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1f6lmxO5hk

The crowd's enthusiasm soars as the familiar music fills the open-air stadium. Sure enough, images of Jason Garrick and Chelsey Lynn flash on-screen and it isn't long before they themselves emerge onto the large elaborate stage. The undead centurions snap to attention and turn to face each other, crossing their spears. Standing side by side, Garrick and Chelsey remain at the top of the ramp for a few moments for dramatic effect. Jason is wearing a mix of red and black gear tonight, while Chelsey is wearing something similar to her husband's colors. Both are also wearing hooded garments, as well as red skull face masks, concealing the majority of their faces. Finally, the Garricks make their way down the elongated ramp. Each pair of centurions uncross their spears as the Garricks approach, allowing them to pass on their way to the ring.

Announcer: "The following contest is an No Holds Barred Mixed Tag Team Match! First making their way to the ring, the team of Jason and Chelsey Lynn... THE GARRICKS!"

Smith: "Now that's what I call an entrance Brunswick! Talk about setting the pace for the rest of the evening, we're getting the Garricks versus the Roenicks first thing here tonight!"

Brunswick: "You may be right Doug. I have a feeling this is going to be one we don't soon forget. This feud has become extremely personal between these two couples and I'm sure they can't wait to get their hands on each other. This match is not going to be for the faint of heart."

Jason and Chelsey arrive at the ring, they give each other a look and begin to climb inside. Behind them, the centurions that were on the ramp turn around and march on back up, eventually disappearing backstage once again. Now in the center of the ring, the Garricks unzip their outer garments and remove their hoods and masks, revealing their faces to the world. Chelsey looks impressive as always, but even more so tonight. She is wearing red eye shadow and the hair on one side of her head is tied into crimson red combat braids. Her husband however is still sporting a blackened eye on the right side of his face from when Rachel Riot socked him a few days ago. Nevertheless, both of them look ready and determined, the intensity of their faces undeniable.

Smith: "Look at the tremendous shape the Garricks are in. They look like their ready for war! Especially Chelsey! She looks like she's been lifting the weights just as much as Jason has. I don't know Brunny, the Roenicks may very well be in trouble."

Brunswick: "Time will tell Doug. However, I highly doubt James and Rachel weren't expecting as much. They know they can't underestimate the Garricks, and I'm sure they've done everything possible to prepare themselves here tonight."

As the music dies down, Jason looks out to the masses, his expression ice cold. They in turn respond with a chorus of boos. Obviously the majority of them are on the side of the Roenicks here tonight. Chelsey places a hand on her husband's cheek, and turns his head to face her. She plants a reassuring kiss on his lips and then follows up with a confident smile. Garrick gives her a nod, the smallest of smiles on his face. Together, they focus their gaze back on the entrance ramp, awaiting the arrival of their opponents.

theperfect1
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional
theperfect1
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional

4:28 PM - Jun 27, 2018 #3

4:55 PM

The atmosphere inside the stadium is at a fever pitch, and backstage is no different. In the locker room, James and Rachel are making final adjustments as they prepare for what could be their most important match ever. Inside their locker room, James and Rachel are making final preparations before they make the long walk into the arena. James and Rachel both are sporting new gear for this all important matchup. James has returned to his traditional black biker tights with red crosses sewn to each hip. Across the back it simply reads ROENICK in simple, bold font. As he finishes praying for himself and his wife, he rises to his feet and tightens the knee brace on his right knee, hoping to give it a little extra support, knowing Jason will target it as he normally does. He reaches over to a chair adjacent to him and from it he grabs a black, sleeveless zip-up hoodie and slips it on. As he reaches back and adjusts the hood, placing it over his head, “The Perfect One” can be seen in red, script font diagonally across the back of the jacket.

Rachel’s gear has also changed to match the occasion. She has traded in her black and pink attire to a matching black and red pattern, similar to her husband. Rachel sports a two piece ensemble of sports bra and long tights, paired with black wrestling boots with new red laces. As she does for each match, she has painted her nails red to match the gear. However, her gear has changed significantly with regards to her tights’ design. The crosses wrapped in red roses remain on each leg, but across the back it no longer reads RIOT. The text has been replaced and now reads ROENICK. She adjusts her hair, pulled back in a ponytail, before pulling out a sole red fingerless glove which she slips on her right hand. James examines the glove intently, paying close attention to the tiny decorative studs that run across Rachel’s knuckles.

--- James Roenick ---
What’s with the glove?”

--- Rachel Roenick ---
“I just want to make sure Jason remembers this night even more than our last encounter.”

James nods in approval and then leans in, kissing his wife ever so briefly before they are interrupted. Their locker room door, which has remained shut the entire day begins to rattle as a member of the production staff begins to pound on the door.

--- Production Staff ---
“Roenicks! Showtime!”

They both take a deep breath before James outstretches his arm, grabs the door handle, and opens it slowly. Rachel steps out first, followed by James as they enter the golf cart waiting for to take them around to the gorilla position of this massive stadium. The countdown can be heard from inside the stadium as the Pay Per View is about to go live.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5:01 PM

Before they can make their entrance to the arena, the Roenicks are scheduled for one final interview before this epic encounter. The cart stops just outside of the interview location where Kevin Kelly stands in the middle of the frame, microphone in hand, prepared to quickly pre-tape this interview with the Roenicks. When James sees Kevin he chuckles briefly, knowing the headache it used to give Mr. Bucks and PRW Management to fly in Kevin just for James’ interviews. As the Roenicks exit the cart, James and Kevin shake hands and embrace briefly, while Rachel gives Kevin a quick hug. James and Rachel stand to Kevin’s left as they are counted down by the production crew. When they hit zero, Kevin brings the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak.

--- Kevin Kelly ---
“What a truly amazing entrance made by The Garricks which brings me to my guests James and Rachel Roenick. Guys, after seeing an entrance like this, and being on such a massive event like Summerfest, what is going through your minds as you head into this all important No Holds Barred Mixed Tag? A match that I must add, the two of you requested.”

--- James Roenick ---
“Well Kevin Kelly it is wonderful to see you too! I’m glad PRW brought you back because it wouldn’t be a James Roenick match without Kevin Kelly sharing the screen with us like the old days. Let me keep this short and sweet Kevin Kelly, tonight is not a huge night, it is THE huge night in our careers. Jason Garrick and his bimbo wife can make all the spooky and wannabee tough guy entrances they want, it doesn’t change the fact that with his wife or without his wife, Jason Garrick can’t beat me. He never has, and he never will. And additionally, Rachel and I have never lost as a tag team. Some would say we are……Perfect.”

Rachel takes the microphone out of Kevin’s hand, stopping James mid-sentence surprising everyone, especially James.

--- Rachel Roenick ---
“James I love you more than anything, but the time for talking is done. The time for silly promotion is done. Jason and Chelsea made this personal a LONG time ago and they have continually poked and prodded at us for years. They’ve never been able to handle the fact that we’ve always been better than them. Not just in the ring, but we’ve been the perfect family in the eyes of the world. We’ve been the ones who have stuck it out through thick and thin. We are America’s sweethearts while they are just America’s blackhearts. You’ve made this personal for 9 years now. Ever since you decided to curb stomp me all those years back, it has been personal. And now all these years later you dare bring up our deceased son? You thought the punch and the subsequent black eye was bad Spardis, just wait and see what we have planned for you when everything is legal. You want the real Roenick family? You got it. Just remember, you brought this on yourselves.”

Rachel slams the microphone to the ground and walks out of shot while James gives Kevin Kelly a wink and a smile. His confidence not just in his wife, but in their team has gone way up with Rachel’s passionate speech and as the two of them hop back on the golf cart, their gamefaces are put on as they drive towards their destiny.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5:08 PM

As the Garricks wait patiently in the ring, the anticipation begins to build inside Providence Park. A slight breeze begins to push through the stadium, ominously matching Jason’s cold and remorseless stare. The music has faded out and now James and Rachel’s pretaped interview begins to play on the video screens for the crowd to view. Backstage, James and Rachel have exited the golf cart and are now stretching one last time, making sure they are ready for war when their music finally hits. As Rachel’s voice begins to echo throughout the arena, her insults are followed up by responses of “OOOHHH” from the sold out stadium crowd, gaining more and more support for the Roenicks with every spoken word. Her final words are spoken and just as she drops the microphone, the opening notes of of The Resistance by: Skillet begin to play throughout the jammed back stadium. The opening instrumentals bring the crowd to their feet as they are prepared for the forthcoming war. The stadium and production lights have been shut off and only the sunlight peaking into the stadium illuminates throughout the stadium. As the vocals kick in, red lights begin to flicker throughout the arena as the crowd begins to scan the stage, trying to get just a glimpse of The Roenicks who have yet to make their way out of the tunnel.[/i]

I am a nation, I am a million faces
Formed together, made for elevation
I am a soldier, I won't surrender
Faith is like a fire that never burns to embers

The voice of the unheard
Love is the answer
I gotta speak it, believe it, that's how I feel inside
I, can't, can't sit here quiet

You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest

As the chorus begins to play, the video screen illuminates a bright red and black visual design. After a few moments, text appears on the screen for the crowd to see.

”The Perfect Family”
James & Rachel Roenick

The crowd erupts with cheers and all turn towards the stage, awaiting James and Rachel. Jason and Chelsea’s expressions have not changed, not impressed by the passionate speech, the theatrical lights, or insanely loud audience. The two remain fixated on the entrance ramp, patiently awaiting James and Rachel. However, their attention is quickly diverted as a grand display of red fireworks have shot up from the north end of the stadium and into the sky. The crowd slowly begins to turn and get louder and louder as they turn towards the tunnel between sections 101 and 99, where James and Rachel Roenick have appeared! The two lock hands and raise their arms before beginning to march towards the ring through the massive sea of fans.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“How about this for an entrance Doug! No theatrics, no skulls and helmets, just true passion and emotion as the Roenicks make their way to the ring, completely immersed in the PRW Universe!”

--- Doug Smith ---
“You think that’s really it Josh, that they are trying to share a moment with their fans? I think they are trying to sneak up on the Garricks and jumpstart this match!”

Whether that was their intention or not though, Jason Garrick is too smart for that. Examining the crowd, he follows their eyes until he finally finds James and Rachel. He taps Chelsea on the shoulder and points as the four lock eyes. The few hundred feet that separates them seems like miles as James and Rachel march closer and closer to their foes.

--- Ring Announcer ---
“And their opponents, from Columbus, Ohio, they are the team of James and Rachel Roenick; The Perfect Family!”

Hearing them announced as “The Perfect Family” causes Jason to break his cold stare just long enough to roll his eyes in disgust. James and Rachel finally make it through the crowd and to the barricade as Jason places a hand to his black eye before clinching his fist inside the ring. James hops over the barricade first and then turns back to help Rachel over the barricade.

This is all the invitation Jason Garrick ever needed.

With James’ back turned to help his wife, Jason Garrick quickly slides out of the ring. He comes charging at James and just as Rachel places one leg over the barricade, Garrick comes crashing into James’ back with a jumping knee strike. The blow not only stuns James, but more importantly sends him crashing into Rachel! Their heads collide, knocking Rachel off of the barricade and crashing down to the concrete floor. The crowd instantly erupts in boos while Jason Garrick raises his arms over his head, proud of his work while Chelsea applauds her husband from inside the ring. The referee slides out, trying to plead with Jason to get inside the ring, to which Jason responds by beginning to stomp James in the spin and then in the back of the head.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“What a no good human being!”

--- Doug Smith ---
“James was going to sneak attack him! He was defending himself and his wife!”

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“They locked eyes three hundred feet away from each other! Don’t you dare try to defend this no good SOB! Rachel could be seriously hurt and the match hasn’t even started yet!”

After delivering one more stiff boot to the back of James’ head, Jason reaches down and pulls Roenick up to his feet. He drags him over towards the 20x20 battleground and with one swift shove, he sends James shoulder first into the steel ring post! James bounces off of the post and spins around until his back rests against the ring apron. Garrick grabs James below the waist and elevates his legs up onto the apron of the ring before rolling him underneath the bottom rope, quickly following him in. James rolls into the ring and stops at the feet of Chelsea who stands over the downed former champion. Garrick returns to his feet and now stands across from his wife and yells at the referee to ring the bell. Having no choice, the referee calls for the bell and the opening match for Summerfest, and the final match in this war, has finally begun.

Sig Credit: Regan Crowe

theperfect1
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional
theperfect1
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional

7:10 PM - Jun 29, 2018 #4

ooc: Talked with Spardy. I'll be out of town most of the weekend for shows so we switched posting order to get this bad boy going.

The ominous echo of the bell tolls throughout the stadium as the crowd grows silent, disgusted by Garrick’s premeditated assault. But this should be no surprise knowing his past. He looks at his beautiful bride and nods his head towards their respective corner, assuring her that he has the situation under control. He slowly stalks James, leaping into the air for a brief moment, before driving the sole of his boot into the center of James’ chest. Garrick slowly walks to his left, kicking James’ right arm away from his body. With his arm extended, Garrick leaps up to his feet once more, and again drives his weight down onto James, this time directly on the elbow joint. The cold stare of Jason Garrick, something we have become accustom to since his return to PRW, turns towards the guardrail that Rachel still lays prone behind. Seeing James’ wife in no condition to help him for the moment, Garrick chuckles ever so briefly as he continues his methodical march around Roenick’s down body.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“Jason Garrick is just taking his time right now Doug, enjoying what he is doing to James Roenick. He is taking his time delivering these blows and look at him, it’s like he is enjoying this in some perverse way.”

--- Doug Smith ---
“Think about their history Josh, this is more than just a rivalry. These two hated each other for as long as I can remember. And this isn’t just a PRW thing, these two legitimately hate each other’s guts. Their wives hate each other. So of course Jason Garrick is going to take pleasure in this.”

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“Well right now he has James Roenick in a very vulnerable position after that cheap shot even before the opening bell.”

The commentators can try all they want, but even they can not describe the true disdain that the Garricks and the Roenicks have for each other. With each strike, almost ten years of hatred and disdain exits Jason’s body. Fueled by rage and enthralled by the site of pure enjoyment on his wife’s face every time he does more damage to James, Jason Garrick outstretches James’ opposite arm with his foot and delivers another stomp to the other elbow. The crowd has grown silent, almost uncomfortable at the situation.

This was not the start of the match that they expected. Rachel still lays flat on the concrete floor, security trying to keep fans away as one of the trainers kneels beside her. Her head and back hit the concrete floor with such velocity that she has been knocked loopy, but she will not let her husband down. She clinches a fist as she slowly begins to roll to her stomach, attempting to return to her feet. In the ring, the crowd watches on as Jason Garrick has slowed this match down to almost a halt, as he delivers another stomp, this time to James’ head. The crowd expected a violent and dangerous encounter, but not of this sort. The theatrics and the spectacle the desire has been replaced by Garrick’s thirst for blood.

--- Jason Garrick ---
“You should have just stayed home. You should have stayed away.”

Garrick begins to bad mouth James as he continues to inflict damage. He slowly backs away from James just for a moment, before charging back at his downed rival. With all of his might, Garrick delivers a stiff soccer style kick into the ribs of Roenick, sending Roenick over to his stomach as he clutches his ribs. Gasps can be heard throughout the first few rows as James attempts to get the air back into his body.

--- Jason Garrick ---
“You brought this upon yourself! I’m going to do what I should have done a long time ago!”

Garrick delivers a second punt, this time sending James down to the canvas once more. James, now on his back once more, locks eyes with Jason as he attempts to bring any amount of oxygen he can garner back into his body.

--- Jason Garrick ---
“And the best part is, your bitch has to watch it all, if she ever wakes up that is.”

Almost on command, the camera transitions over to the guardrail once more and a single hand comes rising up, as if to rise from the grave. Rachel’s red finger nails grasp the top of the guard rail and begin to pull herself up to her feet. Her eyes look glazed over but she will not let her husband and her family down. For the first time since the opening pyro, the crowd is seemingly coming alive, willing Rachel to her feet. They know she can be the catalyst to take this much anticipated match into a higher gear. She is now to her feet, albeit with assistance from the guardrail her body is leaning against. But she is up.

But then she wasn’t.

Just as Rachel was starting to climb over the barricade, reality struck her in the face in the form of a vicious right hand from Chelsey! Mrs. Garrick, clearly learning from her husband, saw Rachel start to stir and wisely hopped off the apron and meeting “The Princess of Perfection” with one of the most vicious right hands any woman, or man for that matter, has ever thrown on a PRW PPV. The shot not only echoed throughout the arena, but it also sent Rachel crumbling back down to the concrete floor. From inside the ring, Jason smiles, clearly proud of his wife who now calmly and casually strolls back towards the ring to retake her position in the corner.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“What a vicious shot by Chelsey! I think she may have knocked one of Rachel’s teeth out! Clearly a receipt for Rachel giving Jason that nasty black eye.”

--- Doug Smith ---
“Clearly the Garricks had a game plan coming into this match, and it is clearly working to dare I say, Perfection.”

Jason breaks his cold stare to smile at his wife, proud of her following in his footsteps. He then turns back to James who has begun to try to pull himself to his feet. He grabs hold of Jason’s boot, using it to try to bring himself up to fight. But Jason pays no attention, continuing to trash talk his foe.

--- Jason Garrick ---
“Ohhhhhh, it’s a real shame about your wife. That’s going to leave a mark.”

Garrick reaches down and grabs hold of James, pulling him to his feet. Still dazed and in pain from the sneak attack, James takes a deep breath, trying to reclaim his thoughts, attempting to prepare for Jason’s next attack. But Jason can’t help himself. He has waited for this moment for nine years. James is at his mercy and no matter how badly he wants to inflict more damage, he can’t pass up the moment to gloat over James.

--- Jason Garrick ---
“Too bad your son can’t get to see his Daddy wrestle one more time…..”

And it was in that moment, as James’ eyes widen and his face turns red, Garrick realized he went too far. He knew he crossed the line and inside of his body he can feel his heart fall out of his chest to the pit of his stomach. He knows what is about to happen. He tries to prepare himself but it is no use. The wound is still too fresh for the Roenicks and their anger can not be contained. No amount of counseling and no amount of prayer can help them overcome the loss of their son. The only outlet they have ever had is violence, and tonight, they may finally get to let out all of their leftover anger. This match used to be about pride, jealously, and a rekindled old rivalry. Now it is personal. Now it is for their son.

From the floor, Rachel hears Garrick’s statement and fiercely pulls herself up against the guard rail once more. Chelsey has again hopped off the apron but after Jason’s comment, there is nothing that will stop the Roenicks. As Chelsey approaches Rachel, fist clinched for another cheap shot, Rachel goes on the offensive. Before Chelsey can realize what happened, Rachel leaps over the barricade, spearing her to the floor! She mounts Chelsey and begins to deliver a fury of strikes to her head while Chelsey attempts to cover up.

Inside the ring, Garrick can only watch as is wife is on the receiving end of an enraged Mother. But before he can react, he feels his body elevated into the air, much to the crowd’s delight. In one swift motion, James takes Jason down to the mat with a double-leg take down.

It is time for revenge.

Spardis
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional
Spardis
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional

6:59 AM - Jul 02, 2018 #5

Unable to react in time, Garrick is tackled down to the mat by James Roenick. And just like his wife on the outside, James mounts the other Garrick and begins raining down fists and elbows of his own. The crowd comes alive with cheers as the Roenicks now have the advantage and are in the process of clobbering the Garricks collectively.

Brunswick: "The Roenicks have gained the upper hand, finally managing to overcome the dirty tactics of the Garricks!"

Smith: "Be that as it may Brunny, the damage has been done. The Roenicks are going to have to be careful from here on out, because now they both have targets on their bodies the Garricks can take advantage of."

As if reading Doug Smith's mind, back in the ring Jason catches the arm of James Roenick as he continues to fire down strikes. It happens to be the same arm attached to the shoulder that Garrick rammed into the ring post earlier. Jason pops his hips up and twists his body, continuing to clutch the arm as Roenick unwilling falls forward past him. Despite the awkward transition, Garrick is now on Roenick's side, the back of his shoulder now exposed. Jason wastes little time raining hammerfists down on the bad shoulder. James grits his teeth as each shot sends a shock of pain throughout his body.

Smith: "Didn't I tell you? Garrick is targeting that bad shoulder of James Roenick."

Back on the outside, Chelsey continues to struggle with Rachel. She eventually manages to position one her legs under Rachel's chest and proceeds to shove her off. Chelsey is quick to get back to her feet and attempts to make a hasty retreat back to her side of the ring. Rachel however is not so easily deterred. She pursues Chelsey and before she can get very far, grabs a handful of hair and tights. She dashes forward with Chelsey in hand and tosses her into the nearby steel ring steps with authority. Chelsey crashes back-first into the unforgiving steel with a thud. A gasp of pain escapes her lips as she clutches her back. Rachel looks down at her handiwork, no sign of remorse in her eyes. But her eyes are quickly filled with concern as she notices the precarious position her husband is in back in the ring. Rachel leaves the fallen Chelsey be and sprints over to her corner of the ring. She hops up onto the apron and begins shouting words of encouragement to James.

Brunswick: "Rachel has finally managed to get to the ring, ready to support her husband."

Smith: "Oh! Poor Chelsey! Rachel just sent her into those steel steps, nearly knocking them off its hinges in the process."

Hearing his wife's words, James uses the motivation to struggle back to his feet, using the nearby ropes for support. Jason continues to club his opponent as they both return to an upright position. James breaks his arm free of Garrick's grasp and uses it shove him away. Garrick is relentless though and quickly comes back with a straight kick, targeting the shoulder once again. James croaks a sigh of pain as the Garrick's foot connects with the inside of his shoulder, but he soon fires back with a toe kick into his opponent's gut. Jason doubles over from the shot, only to receive another boot from James, this time to his injured right eye socket. Managing to stay on his feet, Jason stumbles back, one hand grasping his eye. James remaining leaning against the ropes, attempting to catch his breath. Infuriated that Roenick dare target his eye, Jason sprints and connects with jumping knee strike right under the chin of his opponent. The blow sends Roenick through the ropes, but he manages to stay on the apron. Seeing an opportunity to inflict even more damage, Garrick runs back to the opposite side of the ring, rebounding off the ropes to gain more momentum. He dashes toward Roenick at full speed, but before he can connect with whatever he had planned, James uses the middle rope to slingshot himself back into the ring and nails Garrick in the midsection with a thunderous spear! Jason crashes down onto the mat from the impact, his own momentum working against him.

Brunswick: "What a counter by James Roenick!"

Smith: "He nearly knocked Garrick out of his boots with that spear Brunny! But oh look at him. He definitely paid for it, having had to use that injured shoulder just now."

Smith is right. Despite just landing an incredibly effective counter, James is in a considerable amount of pain as well, having just used his injured shoulder to spear Garrick. Grasping his ribs in agony, Garrick displays his veteran experience and proceeds to roll away to the outside of the ring to recover. Rachel sees her chance and begins to plead to her husband for the tag. Thankful of the reprieve, James crawls over to her and tags in his wife. The crowd's excitement goes up a notch as the women are now the legal competitors in this match.

Brunswick: "James has tagged in Rachel! Per the rules, that means Rachel and Chelsey are now BOTH legal in this match!"

Smith: "And Rachel's wasting no time going straight for Chelsey!"

Again, Smith is correct as Rachel rolls to the outside and grabs hold of Chelsey, still recovering after being thrown into the steel stairs. Rachel picks up her opponent and tosses her back into the ring. Chelsey crawls over to the one of the corners of the ring, still favoring her back in pain. Rachel isn't far behind, she rolls back into the ring and charges at Chelsey. She connects with a shoulder tackle to Chelsey's midsection, driving the air from her lungs in the process. Chelsey's eyes go wide as he gasps for air. Rachel isn't through though, she grabs a handful of Chelsey's hair and walks backward a few steps, forcing her opponent to come with her. Rachel proceeds to hook the head of Chelsey under her arm, grabs the inside of her leg and lifts her into the air before bringing her back down to the mat with a Fisherman's Suplex. Rachel quickly follows up by going for the pin. Dean Samuels drops down to make the count.

Samuels: "ONE! TWO...!"

Chelsey manages to kick out before the three however.

Brunswick: "Surprisingly, the first pinfall attempt of this match goes to Rachel Riot."

Smith: "I have to admit, I'm impressed Brunswick. Despite being temporarily being out of commission at the start of this match, Rachel has rebounded in a big way. Showing the most fortitude of anyone in this match thus far."

Brunswick: "Undoubtedly Rachel has something to prove here tonight. She's fighting not only for her husband and herself, but for the memory of their son as well. Never before have I seen Rachel look so driven."

Smith: "Hell hath no fury like a mother scorned, I suppose."

Rachel is quick to get back to her feet. She picks Chelsey back up from the mat and lashes out with stiff forearm shot to the jaw. Chelsey stumbles back from the shot into the ropes. Rachel pursues and drives a Toe Kick into Chelsey's abdomen. Chelsey doubles over from the shot. Rachel presses her up against the ropes and attempts to irish whip her to the other end of the ropes. However, Chelsey snaps to life and counters the whip into an arm wrench. Hanging onto one of Rachel's arms with one of her hands, Chelsey proceeds to press one of her boots under her opponent's chin and falls back, connecting with an Inverted Stomp Facebreaker. Rachel falls to the mat with a thunk. Both women remain on the mat as the onlooking crowd continues to grow restless from the action.

Smith: "What a counter from Chelsey! And yes, its spelled CHELSEY. Pay attention on your next post JR!"

Brunswick: "...What?"

Smith: "What?"

Brunswick: "Errrr anyway, both women are down as this exciting match continues folks!"

(TBC by JR)

theperfect1
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional
theperfect1
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional

5:49 PM - Jul 02, 2018 #6

As she stares blankly up at the lights, Rachel begins to hear the faint sounds of her husband’s voice as she starts to come back to reality. Chelsey grabs hold of the bottom ring rope and begins to pull herself towards the safety of the Garrick corner, never taking her eyes off Rachel. Rachel lifts her head ever so slightly off of the canvas, attempting to look for her opponent but the effects of the facebreaker can still be felt, causing her to lower her head back down. She turns it towards her corner as she locks eyes with her husband, now motioning her to crawl over and make a tag. As James outstretches his arm, inviting his wife to begin to crawl and make a tag, the same can not be said for the Garrick corner. Unlike James, Jason has not extended his arm out towards his wife and even she is confused as with one final pull she reaches the corner and now lays at the feet of her husband.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“What is Jason Garrick doing? He isn’t even trying to tag his wife in!”

--- Doug Smith ---
“I mean we know Garrick is one of the most sadistic people on the planet, but even he can’t be THIS despicable can he?”

He leans over the top rope, but not to make a tag. Instead, the cold and calculating Garrick whispers something to his wife before entering the ring. Before James or the referee can realize what has happened, Garrick leaps over Rachel’s prone body and comes charging at James! Unable to protect himself, James can only watch as Garrick once again blindsides him with a vicious shot. This time a running forearm with such force and velocity behind it that it sends Roenick flying off the apron and down to the arena floor. The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos as Garrick slowly turns to walk back towards his corner. The referee attempts to get in Garrick’s face, but there is nothing he can do. The Roenicks asked for No Holds Barred and this is what they are getting.

Chelsey has pulled herself up to a seated position in their corner, watching with enjoyment as her husband strolls back to their corner. As he reaches Rachel who has gotten to her forearms and knees, Jason chuckles, knowing she saw the whole attack go down. The look of disappointment on Rachel’s face tells the whole story. No matter how hard they fight, the Garricks have a counter for every scenario. They are too sadistic and too extreme for the Roenicks. This is the Garrick’s element. Rachel takes a deep breath, attempting to crawl towards her corner to check on James, but before she can advance, she feels the sole of Jason’s boot being placed into her ribs. With one swift motion, Garrick uses his foot to shove Rachel back down to the canvas which brings on a chorus of boos from the jam packed stadium.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“What a no good son of….”

--- Doug Smith ---
“Josh, I would save that line because I unfortunately think it is going to get worse for Mrs. Roenick.”

Garrick exits the ring onto the apron and slowly extends his arm to his wife who dramatically takes a deep “painful” breath Chelsey outstretches her arm and after a brief moment of laughter between the two, Garrick makes the tag. He slowly enters the ring and begins to step towards Rachel. He looks around the ringside area and does not see James anywhere, but he does see Rachel. Her eyes widen as she turns to face Jason who marches towards her. As they reach the center of the ring, Garrick now stands over Rachel and a twisted smile overtakes his face. Rachel’s confidence has completely evaporated and been replaced by fear. She begins to tremble on the mat but is unable to get away from Garrick. Her body is frozen, almost in a state of paralysis as Garrick takes another step towards her. He takes a deep breath, taking in this moment before staring straight down at Rachel. He takes his right hand and brings it up to his eye, rubbing the black eye given to him by Rachel before bending down in front of her. The two are eye to eye as Jason gently rubs Rachel’s right eye, as if to size up his target. Jason takes a step back from Rachel but she isn’t getting off that easily. Jason places his foot across the left ankle of Rachel, applying a medium amount of pressure to her ankle, effectively trapping Rachel.

--- Jason Garrick ---
“I’ve been waiting a long time to do this again Rachel.”

His words bring back painful memories for the Roenicks. It’s been over nine years, but the memories still play crystal clear in Rachel’s mind as she frantically attempts to crawl away from Garrick’s grasp.

wrote: (Judy tries to free himself from the tree, but it is to no avail. Garrick struggles with Rachel for a few more moments, before finally grabbing her by the head and slamming her down in front of him.)

Judy: "RACHEL!"

(Garrick presses his foot down on her throat, pinning her to the grass and choking her at the same time.)

Judy: "NO! GARRICK STOP IT!"
Before she can exit the ring however, Rachel feels a sharp pull on her left ankle. Jason has wrapped both of his hands around her ankle and with one quick tug, he pulls Rachel back to the center of the ring. As the canvas burns her exposed skin, the memories continue to replay in her mind. Using the sole of his boot, Garrick shoves Rachel’s head down to the canvas and then he positions the arch of his foot across Rachel’s windpipe. As she gasps for air, she realizes she is trapped.
wrote:(Garrick looks at Judy for a brief moment, before finally releasing his boot from Rachel's throat. Rachel coughs and gasps for air.)

Garrick: "Rachel Riot, you're a big part of the reason I've lost so many matches against Judy. You should of stayed in the car..."

Judy: "Don't you DARE touch her Garrick!"

Garrick: "SHUT UP! You brought this upon yourself JR! You never should of gotten her involved all those months ago! And now, because of you, she's the one who's going to pay the price."

(With that, Garrick grabs a hand full of Rachel's hair and drags her over near Judy, keeping her just out of his reach. She screams in pain, but unfortunately its far from over as Garrick proceeds to grab her legs and lock into the Edgecator. Judy is helpless to do anything, as he is forced to watch Rachel's agony.)
As it replays in her mind, Rachel tries to scream but can not. Unlike before, James is not with in eyesight. He is still down on the floor, clutching at his shoulder. The realization sets in as to just how much danger Rachel is really in as her air supply is fading quickly. As her face begins to change colors, the referee attempts to step in but is shoved away by Garrick. His face turns red with rage as he begins to press down harder on Rachel’s throat. The seriousness of the situation intensifies as even Chelsey’s face begins to show concern. The crowd begins to grow silent as Garrick refuses to release Rachel. He promised to finish the job and he is now finally getting his opportunity.
wrote:Judy: "NO! NO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU GARRICK!"

(Garrick just laughs as Rachel cries out in pain. Judy desperately pulls on his restraints with all his might, but no matter what he does he still can't break free from the tree! All the while, Judy does everything from threaten to plead Garrick to stop, but Jason refuses to listen. Finally, after what seems like forever to Judy, Garrick releases Rachel from the submission hold. Garrick stares down coldly at his victim. He kneels down and grabs Rachel's hair again. He pulls her up so that Judy can get a good look at her face. Her tear-filled eyes meets Judy's eyes.)

Garrick: "I want you to remember this moment JR. Remember the pain, remember the agony. Remember how helpless you were to stop me as I tortured the love of your life. Remember it well. Because come this Sunday, that's exactly how you're going to feel after I take what's rightfully mine. Understand?"

(Judy says nothing at first. He glares at Garrick with a level of hate he has never felt before.)

Judy: "Garrick... You are going to pay... I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!"

(Garrick's expression turns to anger once more.)

Garrick: "Wrong answer..."

(Garrick rises to his feet. With Rachel's hair still in his hand, he holds her head up even further and places one boot behind her skull. In an act of pure ruthlessness, he proceeds to Curb Stomp Rachel's head into the ground. There she remains motionless, her face buried in the cold dirt. Judy can't believe what he has just witnessed. He stares at her limp body in disbelief, unable to speak. With a final look to both Judy and Rachel, Garrick picks up his bat and heads back to his car. He hops inside and quickly peels away from the scene. Judy comes to his senses and pulls again on his restraints. His wrists have been rubbed raw from the strain, but with emotion-fueled strength coursing through him, he finally manages to snap the zip ties. Judy immediately goes to Rachel's aid. He picks her up and holds her in his arms. She's obviously alive, but injured and unconscious. Judy's face fills with rage as he screams into the night sky.)

Judy: "YOU'RE A DEAD MAN GARRICK! YOU HEAR ME!? YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!"
Finally, after what seems like an eternity, Garrick lifts his foot off of Rachel’s throat and a loud gasp is heard throughout the first ten rows as Rachel tries to get as much oxygen as she can back into her lungs. But before her body can properly function once again, Garrick grabs her by the hair and rolls her to her stomach. The crowd comes to their feet, partially in anticipation, while partially in fear. He grabs Rachel by her ponytail, arching her back until her just her belly button touches the canvas. Garrick’s face has gone blank as if he has entered a psychotic trance as he positions the sole of his right boot directly on the back of Rachel’s neck and lower skull.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“Referee get in there! Stop this piece of garbage!”

--- Doug Smith ---
“This is pushing it too far Jason. You need to reconsider this!”

However before Garrick can deliver the final blow to Rachel, but before he can, a loud thud echoes throughout the stadium! With as much force as his rage-fueled body and injured shoulder will allow him, James Roenick slides back into the ring and delivers one of the hardest chairshots in PRW history to the back of Jason Garrick! The blow causes Garrick to release his grip of Rachel and crumble to his knees. James sizes him up once more and delivers a second chairshot across the back of Garrick which sends him falling face first down to the canvas. Rachel slowly rolls out of the ring as her husband has now seemingly entered the same psychotic trance that just took over Jason Garrick moments ago. He stands over his fallen foe, clutching the steel chair as hard as he can, preparing for his next attack.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“What a vicious shot by Roenick! That shot had all the pain and suffering Jason Garrick has put the Roenicks through over the last nine years behind it and Garrick is in serious trouble.”

--- Doug Smith ---
“We’ve mentioned it before in this match, the No Holds Barred stipulation favored the sadistic minds of Jason and Chelsey more than it did James and Rachel. But the Garricks have been poking the bear all throughout this matchup and they’re now giving the Roenicks a platform to unleash nine years of rage and anger upon them!”

theperfect1
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional
theperfect1
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional

2:30 PM - Jul 06, 2018 #7

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“Jason Garrick deserves everything that is coming to him from James and this chair!”

--- Doug Smith ---
“And there is nothing that the referee or anyone else can do about it! This is No Holds Barred!”

Garrick, on his hands and knees, attempts to crawl away from the enraged, chair-clutching, Roenick whose eyes look glazed over. He thinks back to that fateful night when Garrick curb-stomped his wife to the cold, hard cement. He thinks of the pain she went through and more importantly the lack of remorse Garrick showed on that night as he just walked away from the scene. But he won’t walk away tonight. At least not without leaving a piece of himself here.

He clutches the steel chair’s legs tightly as he raises the chair up over his head once again. Flash bulbs go off as the crowd soaks in the moment before James brings the chair crashing down across the spine of the “Most Successful Man in PRW History”. But his success means nothing at this moment. His accolades serve no relief from the pain coursing through his body as the welts and bruises begin to form on his back. The chair has been dented ever so slightly as it begins to wrap itself around Jason’s body with every blow. Jason drops from his hands and now lays face first on the canvas but James isn’t done with him. Slowly and methodically, much like Jason, James stalks his prey and places the sole of his boot into the middle of Jason’s back with a quick stomp which further adds to the damage from the previous two chairshots.

James briefly looks over to the corner where Chelsey stands, almost paralyzed, as she helplessly watches her husband be brutalized with the chair. Across the ring the roles have been reversed. Rachel no longer stands in a state of concern, but in a state of bliss as she pleads with her husband to hit Garrick again. This is about revenge as much for her as it is James.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“Doug look at the eyes of James Roenick. This is not the usual James Roenick. The arrogance and the confidence are gone. He is laser focused as he is methodically dissecting Jason Garrick.”

--- Doug Smith ---
“We’ve seen it for nine years and it is really hard to explain Josh. Whether they are opponents or partners, Jason Garrick just brings out a different side of James Roenick. A more vicious and aggressive side and it looks like James is entering that state of mind once again.”

James raises the chair high above his head once more, as if to hit Garrick once again, but much to the shock of everyone in the stadium, especially Chelsey, James slams the chair down in the middle of the ring. Hearing the chair smack the canvas, Garrick’s eyes widen and at least for a second, a sigh of relief exits his mouth. For all the anger Jason can bring out of James, the one criticism still remains of James, he doesn’t have that killer instinct. He can never pull the trigger when it needs to be pulled. It happened with Joke Killings, it happened with Jesse Drive, and it’s even happened with Jason Garrick. Whether James wins or loses the match, he has never won the war.

Garrick slowly pulls himself back to his feet with assistance from the ropes, clutching his back as he returns to a vertical base. Knowing James is now unarmed, his confidence begins to grow as he prepares for hand-to-hand combat, something he has always bested James at. But James isn’t prepared for a fight. He has something else in mind for Garrick who turns around and is immediately met with a swift kick below the belt from James! The quick and sudden low blow catches everyone, including Rachel off guard. Even in his most dastardly days, James avoided the low blow 99% of the time. But not tonight, tonight James has found that much needed killer instinct. Garrick, doubled over in pain, is only held up by James’ leg which he keeps held up, letting Chelsey get a good long look the damage to her husband. James slowly removes his foot, places his hand on Garrick’s back, and then shoves him down to the canvas. Unable to protect himself, Garrick crashes face first into the steel chair James placed in the center of the ring.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“James Roenick with the uncharacteristic low-blow to Garrick there. Is that desperation or just pure hatred?”

--- Doug Smith ---
“I think it’s a little of both Josh. But I’m more concerned with what James is doing now. I know it’s no holds barred but this may be too far.”

The one in Doug Smith’s voice is one of concern as James slides the chair out from underneath Jason’s face. He takes the chair and quickly opens the chair before slamming the legs of it down directly in front of Jason’s face. As the chair impacts the canvas, it startles Garrick, who slowly raises his head up to examine the chair. James turns to his corner and locks eyes with Rachel who gives a simple nod as if to give her approval. He slowly walks behind Garrick who has begun to use to the open chair to press himself up off the canvas. As he rests his forearms on the chair, he looks to Chelsey for motivation and encouragement. However instead he gets fear as unbeknownst to Garrick, James has come up behind him and he quickly grabs Garrick by the arms.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“Oh no!”

--- Doug Smith ---
“I told you this was gonna go too far!”

The crowd rises from their chairs as they see what James is setting up for. He slowly pulls back on Jason’s arms, bringing his head back and above the chair. He slowly places his foot in between Jason’s shoulder blades and tugs harder on his arms, stretching his shoulders and applying even more pressure to Garrick. He looks down at Garrick and begins to trash talk his rival.

--- James Roenick ---
“You brought this upon yourself Jason!”

He pulls back even farther, arching Jason’s back in preparation for the final blow.

--- James Roenick ---
“I want you to remember this moment Jason. Remember the pain, remember the agony.

James slowly turns to Chelsey who is in tears on the apron, pleading with James to reconsider.

--- James Roenick ---
“Remember how helpless you were to stop me as I tortured the love of your life. Remember it well.”

He turns his head back to Garrick. But even in severe danger, the hatred between these two brings Jason to yell back to his greatest rival.

--- Jason Garrick ---
“You don’t have the balls! You’ve never been man enough! That’s why you couldn’t finish me off years ago! That’s why your life fell apart! That’s why your kid is dead! You don’t have the balls to do it!”

But instead of reacting violently, James simply chuckles for a few moments. Then his expression slowly turns back to anger…..

--- James Roenick ---
“Wrong answer……”

The crowd comes alive, ready to finally see James get his revenge after all these years, but then from behind, Chelsey slides in and delivers a vicious uppercut to James. The response to James’ low blow brings a chorus of boos from the sold out stadium who has been pleading for Jason to get what is coming to him for so long. The shot doubles over James and causes him to release his grasp of Jason’s wrists. Jason quickly places his arms down, protecting himself from the chair as he comes back to the mat. He turns to Chelsey who points to James as if to signal for Garrick to end the fight. She quickly exits the ring while Garrick slowly returns to his feet. He clutches at his back for a brief moment before motioning for James to return to his feet.

James, still clutching his groin, slowly returns to his feet with his back to Garrick, not a position anyone wants to be in. The cold and calculating former champion stalks his prey with one goal in mind, total annihilation. He quickly kicks the chair down, folding it back up on the canvas before reaching out and grabbing a hold of James’ injured shoulder. He quickly tugs on it, not only spinning James around but doing significant damage to the weakened joint. James knows what is coming next. The whole world knows what is coming next. But there is nothing James can do. James’ eyes widen as Garrick leaps into the air and quickly wraps his arm around James’ head and neck. As he descends towards the canvas, he tightens his grip, pulling James down towards the mat. But it is not just the mat Garrick has targeted, but it’s also the dented steel chair that James has used repeatedly on his back. With one quick and sudden impact, Jason drives James head first into the chair with The Catalyst! James’ head bounces off of the canvas and he rolls to his back while Jason remains flat on the mat.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“The Catalyst! It is so sudden! So dangerous! And he drove him face first into that chair!”

--- Doug Smith ---
“Jason Garrick has won multiple World Championships with that very move! James has kicked out of it before but I don’t think tonight is his night!”

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“But wait a second Doug, Garrick isn’t following up. Look at the way he landed. Not only did James’ face hit that chair, but so did Jason’ back!”

--- Doug Smith ---
“He is sacrificing everything to finally defeat James Roenick. And oh my goodness he might have to sacrifice some more! Look at Chelsey!!”

Realizing Jason isn’t able to go for a pinning combination, Chelsey has to improvise. She knows that The Catalyst is one of the most deadly moves in wrestling. She knows no one throws it better than Jason. But she also realizes that with Jason unable to follow up, it is giving James time to recover. The Garricks have to stay on the offensive. With Rachel reaching for a tag, Chelsey takes the moment of separation to prepare their next attack. She reaches under the ring and quickly pulls out a table. The crowd erupts as Chelsey begins to maneuver the table, sliding it underneath the bottom rope and into the battle zone. The next chapter in their violent story is about to be written.

Spardis
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional
Spardis
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional

6:38 AM - Jul 10, 2018 #8

James continues to lay facedown on the mat motionless. But despite connecting with the Catalyst on the now-bent-beyond-repair steel chair, Garrick too remains still on the mat, still suffering from the after effects of Roenick's onslaught only moments before. Samuels decides to remove the now destroyed chair from the ring as the match continues.

Brunswick: "This match is turning more brutal by the second folks. Both men are unable to get to their feet."

Smith: "Be that as it may, this match isn't over yet Brunswick. I have a feeling there's still plenty of carnage to come."

Chelsey returns to her corner of the ring and glares at Rachel on the opposite end of the ring. The two women's eyes meet, the distain between them just as strong as that of their husbands' own distaste for one another. They both began calling out to their respective partners, urging them to get back to their feet. Slowly but surely, both men begin to stir back to life. After what seems like an age, both Garrick and Roenick have managed to returned to a standing position, albeit on shaky feet and their faces only inches apart. Jason's steely glare meets the determination in James' eyes. They exchange a few unheard words between them, the sound being drowned out by the noise of the sold out stadium. Roenick at one point must have said something to set Jason off however, as he suddenly strikes Roenick with a right hook. Roenick is taken aback from the shot, but quickly retailiates with an equally strong right of his own. Garrick stumbles, grits his teeth in anger, and powers back with an stiff european uppercut. James' head snaps back from the shot, but he refuses to back down and soon returns the favor with an european uppercut of his own. As the exchange continues between the two, the onlooking crowd boos every time Garrick lands a blow and cheers for Roenick when he connects. This causes the pace to quicken between the two, each shot becoming faster and more furious.

Smith: "Look at these two go!"

Brunswick: "Both Roenick and Garrick refuse to back down to the other!"

James and Jason continue to strike each other until exhaustation starts to set in. Seemingly spent, both men actually begin lending on each other in order to stay upright. Arms hanging loosely at his side, Garrick uses his head in the literal sense to headbutt Roenick across his temple. James stumbles back a step and winds up and swings back in a clothesline attempt. Garrick however catches his arm and drags him down to the mat, attempting to lock him into the Twin Cities Stretch. Roenick wisely rolls his body forward to escape the submission attempt before Jason is able to position his arm behind his head. Roenick quickly returns to his feet before Garrick can and hooks his arms behind his back, turns him around in a Backslide pin attempt. Samuels quickly goes for the count.

Samuels: "ONE! TWO!"

Garrick luckily manages pop his shoulders up from the mat before the three however. Both men are quick to get back to their feet, but Garrick is just a second ahead of Roenick this time. He shoves him back down to the mat with a single leg takedown. Garrick then places his own leg in between Roenick's, attempting yet another submission for some sort. But again before he can lock in the manuever, Roenick counters once again by reaching up and hooking Garrick's head inside his arm. He drags Garrick forward, rolling him up into a Small Package. Samuels makes the count again.

But again Garrick powers out before the three. This time both James and Jason are back to their feet at the exact same time. Frustration setting in, Garrick jabs his thumb into one of the eyes of Roenick. Roenick stumbles back a step, cupping his eye. Garrick runs to the ropes and rebounds off them for added momentum, sprinting back at his opponent. Angered that he fell victim to Garrick's dirty tactics once again, Roenick lashes out with a mighty clothesline. Garrick is unable to avoid it time and is nearly turned inside out in the process.

Brunswick: "What a clothesline from James Roenick! He nearly knocked Garrick out of his boots!"

Jason staggers back to his feet, having just been knocked damn near senseless. He stumbles around to Roenick and wildly swings with a clothesline of his own. Roenick is able to easily avoid it however, ducking behind Garrick and hooking his arms around his waist. He lifts Garrick up and drives him back down with a German Suplex! Garrick's eyes rolls back up into his skull as the back of his head and neck crash into the canvas. Roenick isn't done yet though. He keeps his arms locked tight around Garrick's waist and slowly brings the both of them back to their feet. Garrick is all but limp in his grasp as he easily lifts him up off the mat and slams him back down again with yet another German Suplex.

Smith: "I can't believe what I'm seeing Brunswick but somehow Roenick has managed to turn this match around in his favor. Garrick's in deep trouble here!"

Brunswick: "Jason might have underestimated the technical prowess of James Roenick. So far he's had an answer to all of Garrick's submission attempts."

As both men slowly return back to their feet once more, Roenick glances behind himself for a moment. He sees that they are close to the ropes and thus the outside of the ring. Bad intentions in mind, Roenick drags himself and Garrick to the edge of the ropes, placing his back up against them.

Smith: "Don't tell me---! Roenick's going to suplex Garrick to the outside Brunny!"

Indeed that's exactly what Roenick has in mind. All the anger and frustration and sorrow inside of Roenick have been building up to this. He doesn't care if he ends Garrick's career in the process, one way or another he's going to finally send this demon back to the hell from wench he came. He begins to lift up Garrick, ready to send him to the outside in what would surely secure him the victory in this match. However, Garrick seems to still have enough wherewithal to know he's about to be sent to the outside in a bad way. He quickly launches his body forward just before he's about to go over the ropes. He flips under James' legs, sending his opponent flipping forward in the process as well. The resulting manuever ends with Garrick pretty much sitting on Roenick's chest on the mat in a Wheelbarrow Roll Up Pin. Samuels is quick to act yet again.

This time its Roenick's turn to power out as he shoves Garrick off him, breaking the count before the three. Garrick uses the momentum to run toward the ropes on the opposite side and rebounds off. Roenick is still in a sitting position on the mat and is unable to act in time as Garrick comes in a like a locomotive and smashes him across the face with a Sliding Forearm. The force of the hit sends the back of James' skull down to the mat with a thud. He doesn't have long to recover however, as Garrick quickly follows up by grabbing the arm connected to James' bad shoulder and locking in the Anaconda Vice! Roenick groans in agony as immense pressure is applied to his arm, neck, and shoulder all at once.

Brunswick: "Garrick finally succeeds in locking in a submission hold on James Roenick. Will he be able to endure the pain!?"

(Not a submission attempt. TBC by JR.)

theperfect1
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional
theperfect1
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional

4:28 PM - Jul 10, 2018 #9

Garrick tightens his grip, digging his toes into the mat as he arches his back off of the canvas. As he drives his shoulder into the chest of Roenick, he continues to apply more and more pressure to the already injured arm and shoulder. With every passing second, James feels his shoulder separating from his body more and more. The looks on the two men’s faces tell the whole story. Garrick’s face is one of rage and hatred as he pulls harder and harder attempting to cripple his greatest foe. For James, his face shows pain and despair as he just tries to hold on not just for himself but for his family. The more Jason leans up against James’ body, the more discomfort he delivers to not just James’ shoulder, but his entire body. James’ face has begun to turn a bright shade of red as Garrick’s body begins to press firmly on James’ upper chest and into his windpipe, cutting off a bit of the air flow to Roenick’s body.

Garrick’s eyes begin to pop out of his head as he turns and begins to scream at James, instructing him to tap. But James will not quit. He can’t quit. His refusal motivates Jason to pull even harder and as he does, James’ arm begins to bend at an uncomfortable angle. Even the referee becomes a little leery, unsure of he should just call the match. But his decision is made for him, not by James, but by Rachel. The “Princess of Perfection” reenters the ring and sneaks up behind Garrick. She clinches her right fist tightly around the studded glove she dawned for the even, and clobbers Jason Garrick in the side of the head! The studs impale themselves into the head of Garrick, directly above his right eye and it only takes a few seconds for a few trickles of blood to begin to flow from the forehead of Jason. The force of the blow stuns Jason, causing him to relinquish the submission but before he can turn to attack Rachel, Chelsey sprints into the ring and spears Rachel to the canvas.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“What a shot by Rachel! She used that loaded glove to dare I say, Perfection and absolutely clobbered Garrick!”

--- Doug Smith ---
“And look at all the damage it has caused! Garrick is a bloody mess from those studs on that glove.”

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“But that punch is also going to cause a lot of bodily harm to Rachel who is getting assaulted by Chelsey now!”

As Jason rolls off of James and carefully examines the wound to his head, he calmly wipes the blood out of his eye to enjoy the show in front of him. He smiles as his wife grabs Rachel by the hair and begins to slam the back of her head down on the canvas. Garrick nods in approval as his wife now transitions into a full mount position and begins to deliver hammer fist after hammer first to Rachel who attempts to cover up with her forearms. Even though she may not be connecting fully though, these shots are doing serious damage to Rachel who is in serious pain on the mat. Seeing what is happening, Jason quickly gets an idea and from the seated position on the mat, he delivers a stiff kick to James’ injured shoulder. The blow does enough damage to James that out of instinct he rolls out of the ring, attempting to create some separation. However, now his wife is all alone with the Garricks.

Jason returns to his feet and motions to Chelsey to ease up for just a moment. Just long enough for Jason to grab Rachel by the hair and yank her to her feet. As blood runs down his face, he stares directly in Rachel’s face, but Mrs. Roenick shows no fear. Instead she shows her rebellious side as she spits in Jason’s face. Chelsey is enraged but Jason remains calm, much to everyone’s shock and concern. He tightens his grip on her hair, arching her back ever so slightly before taking his left hand and rubbing it against the right side of his face which is now covered in blood. He chuckles before rubbing his own blood down the side of Rachel’s face. From temple to cheek, the right side of Rachel’s face is now stained a light shade of red, as if for Jason to warn Rachel of things to come. Then without any hesitation, Jason slips an arm through Rachel’s legs and quickly elevates her to his shoulder. The second her body touches his shoulders, he wraps his other arm around her head and neck and turns towards the canvas. He drives his body, and more importantly Rachel’s straight down to the mat with a vicious Death Valley Driver which is accompanied by one of the loudest chorus of boos you will hear all night. He pops back up to his feet, proud of himself, as Rachel lays motionless on the mat.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“What the hell was that?!?”

--- Doug Smith ---
“Garrick has been waiting to do that for quite some time and he may have finally gotten his revenge. But the bad thing is I don’t think we’re done yet.”

Rachel remains motionless on the mat as Garrick turns towards the referee. He extends his hand towards Chelsey and she slaps his hand as if to replicate a tag. The referee seems confused until Garrick gets in his face, forcing him to signal a tag between the two. Intimidated by Garrick, the referee raises his hands and claps them together, allowing the “tag” between the Garricks.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“And now look at Garrick, he’s bullying the referee! That isn’t even a legal tag but he’s forcing the referee to allow this ‘tag’. What a jerk.”

--- Doug Smith ---
“I mean in his defense, there are technically no rules in this match…..”

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“Don’t even try to defend the Garricks!”

As Jason calmly walks away from the referee, he casually exits the ring to the apron and rests his elbow on the top turnbuckle, watching intently as his wife takes control. Chelsey looks down upon Rachel who is beginning to stir. But before she can create any separation, Chelsey slowly places her foot atop Rachel’s right hand. She begins to apply a bit of pressure to Rachel’s hand and as she does the studs of the glove begin to press against Rachel’s own hand. The studs are more uncomfortable than painful, but the discomfort is just the beginning of Rachel’s punishment.

Chelsey calmly bends down at the waist and grabs hold of Rachel’s right hand. In one swift motion she rips the studded glove off her hand. She briefly examines the glove before she tosses it to her husband. Jason catches it and calmly examines it himself as Chelsey goes back to the attack. She places Rachel’s hand back on the mat slowly, but in one sudden movement, she changes speeds and quickly leaps up to the air before driving all of her weight down on the hand of Rachel! Rachel lets out a scream of anguish as she instantly clutches her hand, pulling it in towards her body. Chelsey however, is not satisfied with the amount of damage she’s delivered so far. Her thirst for blood is even more than her husband’s as she motions to Jason in the corner.

At his feet rests a steel chair which Chelsey points too. Intrigued at what she has planned next, Jason uses his feet to kick the chair from underneath him towards the center of the ring. He wipes the blood out of his eye once more as Chelsey delivers another stomp, this time to the head of Rachel. Out of necessity, Rachel has to release grip of her hand or else risk more strikes to the head from Chelsey. But as she attempts to cover her head, Chelsey grabs her right hand once again and this time slams it down to the canvas. As Rachel let’s out another scream, Chelsey’s eyes turn back towards the chair.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“It’s really interesting Doug how both Garricks have targeted the arms of the Roenicks.”

--- Doug Smith ---
“But they are attacking them for completely different reasons. Jason did it because he saw an opening and he can limit the amount of power James can generate behind a lot of his offensive maneuvers. Chelsey is doing this out emotion and anger. Rachel split Jason’s head open with her hand, now Chelsey is going to break her hand.”

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“And she may just do it right now!”

The anticipation at the announce desk builds as Chelsey grabs hold of the steel chair, placing it next to Rachel’s hand. Chelsey opens the chair ever so slightly, just enough to slip Rachel’s hand and forearm inside of the frame. Rachel knows what is about to happen, but there is nothing she can do about it. Chelsey places her left foot across the throat of Rachel, keeping her trapped as she positions the chair just how she desires it. Rachel attempts to pull her arm free but everytime she does, Chelsey presses harder against her throat. The similarities in the Garricks’ attacks are haunting. They both work in the same cold and calculating ways, not stopping until they inflict the damage they desire. But Chelsey may be even more driven towards destruction than Garrick as she presses down once more across Rachel’s windpipe. Once the chair is set how she wants, Chelsey uses her left leg to generate momentum, and doing even more damage to Rachel’s throat in the process, before she leaps into the air. She hovers over Rachel for a brief moment before driving all of her weight down across the chair! Rachel begins to frantically flop around the ring, clutching at her hand which has most certainly been broken by Chelsey. Too add insult to injury, Chelsey shoves Rachel back down to the canvas before laying on top of her to attempt a pinfall. As she lays her body across Rachel, Chelsey is sure to trap her left arm under her knee, while she clutches Rachel’s right wrist and shoves it into the mat.The referee slides in as Rachel writhes in pain on the canvas and begins his count.

One…

Two…

But before the referee can slap the mat for the deciding third time, Rachel fights with all of her might to shoot her right arm off of the mat, stopping the count.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“Gotta give it to Rachel there Doug, she will not ever stop fighting.”

--- Doug Smith ---
“But you’re overlooking the biggest factor in that kickout. Rachel was forced to use that right hand we are both sure is broken, instead of her left to kick out. It’s those little details that make the Garricks so dangerous.”

Chelsey slowly returns to her feet, motioning for Rachel to do the same. Rachel gets to her knees, still clutching her hand, before she is met with a disrespectful hand in the face from Chelsey. The strike does no physical damage but does a lot mentally. Chesley has Rachel exactly where she wants her. James is still downed on the floor and Rachel can’t even make a fist to defend herself from the oncoming attack. Rachel is pulled to her feet by Chelsey who quickly shoves her back towards the near ropes. Rachel rebounds and comes charging back towards Chelsey who has set up for her next attack. Chelsey has turned to her side, planting her feet into the mat to create a wide base for support, setting up for her finishing move, Starstruck. Rachel sees this coming, she knows Chelsey and knows her set up, so in seeing her positioning, Rachel takes her left hand and brings it up towards her own face.

This is exactly what Chelsey planned for.

As she leans back on her left leg, starting the motion for her kick, she raises her right leg noticeably lower than needed for a head kick. But a head kick is not what Chelsey ordered up. With Rachel’s attention and focus on protecting her face, her injured right arm is left dangling at her side. Before Rachel can even realize her mistake, it is too late as Chelsey drives the sole of her boot directly into Rachel’s injured hand and wrist. The strike echoes and the force behind it, coupled with it previously being broken minutes ago, is enough to stop Rachel dead in her tracks. She quickly turns around and clutches at her hand, attempting to shield it from Chelsey once again but as she does Chelsey takes advantage. She grabs Rachel by the waist and takes her back down to the mat. As her shoulders rolls up on the canvas, the referee slides in and again begins to count.

One…..

Two….

But again, Rachel kicks out before three! But with every successful kickout, Rachel is exerting more and more energy. And with every kickout, Chelsey is forcing Rachel to use her broken hand to assist in the escape. From the floor, James has begun to pull himself back up to the apron, but his wife needs him now.Rachel attempts to crawl towards the Roenick corner, but her efforts are stopped once again as Chelsey casually walks over and grabs hold of Rachel’s ankle. She pulls Rachel back towards the center of the ring once more and as the two reach the center, Chelsey quickly shuffles around Rachel’s body to deliver yet another stomp to her broken hand which has begun to turn a nasty black and blue.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“Doug look at Rachel’s hand, it is severely injured at the hands of Chelsey who just keeps going back to it..”

--- Doug Smith ---
“And there is nothing that James Roenick can do as he is helpless on the apron.”

And Doug is right, all James can do is watch. He knows that the second he reenters the ring, the referee will try to stop him, giving Jason another chance to strike. He is stuck on a deserted island, outstretching his arm towards his wife, pleading with her to find the strength to make the tag. But every time she starts to crawl his way, Chelsey is sure to deal more damage to her broken hand. The pain and anguish on her face breaks James’ heart but also fuels his rage.

Rachel attempts to push herself off the mat but only have the use of one arm. As she strains and uses even more energy, Chelsey stands back and simply watches as Rachel struggles to get back to her feet. After a few moments of straining, Rachel finally makes it back to her feet and slowly turns to face Chelsey once again. Chelsey begins to laugh, mocking Rachel and her continually intensifying pain. Strangely enough, Chelsey does not follow up with an attack. Instead, she challenges Rachel to throw a strike. Even though she knows it’s a trap, Rachel knows she has to take a shot right now. The condition of her hand is such that she doesn’t have much strength left in her arm. Wisely, Rachel throws a kick instead of a punch, but the result is still as expected and Chelsey catches the oncoming foot. She wraps her arms around Rachel’s left ankle and smiles as if to say “I’ve got you now”. But shockingly the smile on Chelsey’s face is almost a mirror image of the one Rachel dawns.

Rachel had one trick left up her sleeve.

Before Chelsey can react, Rachel leaps up and drives the laces of her boot directly to the back of Chelsey’s head! The shot staggers Chelsey but doesn’t take her down. That comes next.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“What a counter by Rachel! She has so much fight in her!”

--- Doug Smith ---
“The Roenicks both refuse to die!”

As Chelsey staggers around, the Roenicks’ masterplan is about to conclude. With Rachel downed, James quickly slides in, slipping past the official and he now stands behind Chelsey. As she turns around, James takes her right arm and places it behind his own head while wrapping his right arm underneath her chin. He locks eyes with Jason for a brief moment before finally achieving ultimate revenge. James leaps up into the air as he clutches tighter around Chelsey’s neck. His eyes never leave Jason as he comes crashing down to his tailbone, driving his shoulder into the throat of Chelsey! The impact sends Chelsey flying back to the canvas with such force and the crowd goes NUTS.

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“The Redemption! James hit The Redemption on Chelsey!”

--- Doug Smith ---
“Look at Garrick’s face! He is livid but this was over nine years in the making!”

But James has no time to celebrate. As he returns to his feet, he is immediately taken down to the canvas by a Jason Garrick spear! Jason came in full force and almost ripped James in half with a vicious spear that drove all the air out of James’ body. He quickly turns to attend to his wife but as he takes his first step towards Chelsey, Rachel reenters the ring and leaps towards Jason. While in the air, she wraps both of her arms around his head and neck before driving him face first with the Glimpse of Perfection! The crowd has lost their minds as now all four lay flat on the canvas!

--- Josh Brunswick ---
“What a war! That is all you can say! These four are releasing nine years of hatred in this blood feud and they are throwing everything at each other!”

Spardis
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional
Spardis
Seasoned Professional
Seasoned Professional

3:35 AM - Jul 17, 2018 #10

OOC: Sorry for the delay. Been busy. Here's the first part to the conclusion of this match. Expect the second (and final) part tomorrow! Hopefully.

All four participants remain on the mat in various stages of pain and exhaustion. The onlooking masses throughout the stadium grow restless, stomping in their seats urging the combatants in the ring to continue what has already been an exciting match. Unsure what to do at this point seeing as there's no countouts, the referee paces back and forth between the Garricks and Roenicks checking on their conditions.

Brunswick: "These two couples are putting everything they have into this match. Each one of them has endured a considerable amount of damage."

Smith: "What an unbeliveable spectacle we've seen so far! And this is just the first match of the night Brunswick!"

The roar of the crowd begins to stir the Roenicks and Garricks back to life, as all four of them slowly but surely begin to return to their feet. Jason and Chelsey stand next to each other on shaky feet, looking back at the Roenicks right across from them, in a condition equal to their own. Another staredown ensues as the two couples observe the other, taking note of the damage each person as endured so far. James clutches his shoulder, wincing in pain, yet determined to continue the fight. Rachel cups her damaged hand with the other, quite sure that it has indeed been broken thanks to Chelsey's efforts. Jason's blackend right eye has begin to swell once more, limiting his sight, as blood continues to ooze from the wound above his eyebrow. All things considered, Chelsey seems to be the most intact, yet the collective damage she has received has undoubtedly taken its toll as well. Jason and Chelsey look to each other as James and Rachel do the same. With a nod to their respective partners, both couples charge at each other as another brawl breaks out between them.

Smith: "Here we go again Brunny!"

Brunswick: "You have to admire the grit of these four. None of them are willing give in to their opponents."

Smith: "I know we've brought it up before, but it just goes to show you the animosity between the Roenicks and Garricks. It continues to fuel them, pushing them beyond their limits as they keep coming back for more!"

As Jason and James slug each other next to their wives, Rachel and Chelsey trade fierce forearms back and forth. As Rachel's elbow connects with Chelsey's jaw, the Crimson Vixen has begin to grow visually frustrated. She lashes back with a harsh slap, hoping to knock the taste out of Rachel's mouth. Rachel's head snaps to the side, but she remains on her feet. Holding her cheek, Rachel's eyes ignite in anger. She retaliates with a straight boot into Chelsey's well-toned abdomen, knocking the larger of the two women back up against the ropes. Rachel follows up, dashing at her opponent and connects with a dropkick to the chin. The impact is enough to send flying Chelsey over the ropes as she lands on the outside with a nasty thud. There she remains for the time being. Rachel turns her attention to her husband, still battling Jason Garrick. Out of the corner of his eye, James has noticed his wife has gotten the better of her opponent and is ready to assist. Seeing an oppurtunity, James moves in a step and locks up with Jason holding him in place momentarily. Rachel takes the cue and runs in behind Garrick, dropkicking the back of one of his knees. Garrick quickly loses his footing and drops to a knee in front of James. Roenick wastes little time taking advantage of his opponent. He grabs each side of Jason's head and pulls him forward while driving his knee up into Garrick's chin. A loud smack echoes throughout the arena as Garrick's head violently snaps back from the blow.

Brunswick: "My goodness, what a sickening shot to Jason Garrick!"

Smith: "Did you hear that Brunswick? I wouldn't be surprised if Garrick lost a tooth after that."

Still in his grasp, Roenick forces Garrick back to his feet and kicks him square in the chest, sending him careening back into one of the corners of the ring. James persues and drops to all fours right in front of him. Rachel quickly follows up and using her husband's body as a platform, she launches herself up and slams the side of her body into Garrick's chest with all her weight. James then follows that up by rushing in next and driving his knee into Garrick's mid-section. Garrick's eyes go wide as the air is driven from his body, but unforunately for him, the Roenicks' double teaming isn't over yet. James picks up Garrick onto his shoulders in a Fireman's Carry. He carries him to the center of the ring and nods to Rachel. Rachel nods back and runs to the ropes and rebounds off them for momentum. She runs back toward the men and proceeds to kick Garrick square in the side of the head with a single leg front dropkick. James follows up by dropping Garrick down to the mat in a flapjack manuever. James wastes little time going for the cover. Apparently deciding that the men might as well be the legal participants in the ring, Samuels drops down and goes for the count.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THR-----!"

But no! Somehow, someway, perhaps out of pure instinct alone, Jason Garrick manages to get his shoulder up right before Samuels' hand slaps the mat for the three count. No one can believe it, especially the Roenicks, who look at each other in utter disbelief.

Smith: "Are you kidding me? How the hell did Garrick manage to kick out of THAT Brunswick?!"

Brunswick: "I honestly have no idea Doug. Despite some incredibly impressive teamwork by James and Rachel, Garrick still managed to kick out before the three."

Disbelief aside, James knows they need to keep on Garrick and not give him a chance to recover. James shouts to Rachel, snapping her back to reality. She nods and watches as her husband forces Garrick back to his knees. James mouths a few unheard words to his wife and gestures to the ropes behind her. Rachel nods in approval and together both her and James run to opposite ends of the ring, no doubt using the ropes to build momentum towards another double team manuever. Rachel rebounds off the ropes, but before she can move forward she suddendly falls flat to the canvas as her legs are taken out from under her. Its quickly releaved that Chelsey is the culprit. With Rachel's ankles firmly in her grasp, Chelsey yanks her out from under the ropes to the outside. Rachel lands on her feet but soon cries out as a sharp pain suddendly shoots up her spine like a bolt of lightning. With a sinister smile on her face, Chelsey holds up a kendo stick for all to see, having just used it to great effect a moment ago. Clutching her back, Rachel turns to face Chelsey, however Chelsey rewards by continuing to thrash her with the weapon. James still in the ring, quickly sprints over and reaches between the ropes and to grab a handful of Chelsey's hair in order to prevent her from continuting to assualt his wife. Chelsey drops her weapon as desperately tries to free herself from James' grasp. She eventually manages to do so by pulling herself forward, forcing James's body further between the ropes, as he is forced to let go in order to stop himself from falling out to the outside by using to one of his arms to steady himself on the ring's apron. However, doing so has left him exposed to Chelsey's wrath. Using her long legs to her advantage, she takes a step back and then hops forward and connects with the Starstruck into right into Roenick's cheekbone! The shot causes James to stumble back into the ring... right into Jason Garrick's waiting grasp. Unaware of what lurks behind him, James turns around as Garrick hooks his head and drives his face into the mat with another Catalyst! Somehow appearing even nastier than the first, despite the lack of a chair this time, James' body goes limp from the impact. Sitting up, Garrick clutches his head, still suffering from the effects of the Roenick's double team assault moments ago. He does his best to flip the dead weight of James' body onto his back, but it takes a few precious moments to do so. Garrick hooks the leg and goes for the pin. Samuels is there to make the count once more.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THR-----!"

This time it is the Garricks who are left in disbelief as James Roenick barely manages to get his shoulder up before the three. The crowd is livid as "This is Awesome!" chants begin to break out throughout the massive stadium.

Smith: "I can't help but agree with all these people. This is awesome!"

Brunswick: "My goodness, what's it going to take for one of these couples to secure a victory here tonight!?"

Chelsey slides back into the ring and kneels down in front of Jason, the look of denial on her face matching his own. However, the denial quickly begin to turn into rage as Jason visibily begins to seeth in front of his wife. Jason looks out to the crowd as they continue to chant their adrimation, which only seems to fuel the growing fire inside of Garrick. He doesn't care about their approval, he came here tonight to end Roenicks once and for all, by any means necessary. Garrick returns to a standing position, ignoring the pain coursing through his body. He looks down at Roenick with wild, murderous eyes. Chelsey knows that her husband's temper has finally hit its boiling point and she quickly moves out of the way. Garrick stands over his prey and begins to peel the striking gloves off his hands.

Smith: "Uh oh. I don't like where this is going Brunny."

Brunswick: "Really? You've been condoning Garrick's actions throughout the entire match, but this makes you uncomfortable?"

Smith: "Hey, he's taking his off gloves, isn't he? That's scary stuff right there."

Brunswick: "I... What?"

Garrick tosses his gloves aside, mounts, and begins to drive his bare knuckles into Roenick's forehead. Still suffering from the effects of a second Catalyst, James is helpless to defend himself whatsoever. Garrick is rentless as he continues to strike his long-time rival over and over with growing ferocity. At one point, the edge of Jason's elbow catches his opponent's forehead, spilting him open in the process. Blood begins to spill from the newly opened cut on Roenick's head as Garrick switches to over to hammerfists. Each hit sends a small splatter of blood across flying in all directions. Jason's hands, chest, and even parts of his face is soon covered in little droplets of James' blood. Garrick however doesn't seem to either notice or care as he continues to hammer away.

Smith: "This... this getting hard to watch."

Brunswick: "For the love of God, somebody get in there and stop Garrick! This is too much!"

Minutes ago the crowd was livid with excitement, but now they have grown noticeably quiet as they continue to watch the carnage unfold before their eyes. Even Chelsey, who continues to stand off to the side, has begun to look quite uncomfortable as she observes her husband's brutality from a much closer viewpoint. The referee, Dean Samuels, cannot sit back any longer in good conscience and decides he must intervene before its too late. He gets in front of Garrick and starts shoving him off of Roenick.

Samuels "That's enough Garrick! Stop!"

Garrick returns to his feet and methodically starts to walk toward Samuels. Eyes wide in fury and covered in not only his own blood, but James' as well, Garrick looks like a madman straight out of a horror film. Samuels attempts to reason with the imposing man closing in on him, but his words might as well be falling on deaf ears. In a flash, Garrick snatches a handful of Samuel's collar on his striped shirt and yanks him towards him. Fear washes over Samuel's face as he gets up close and personal with Garrick. Jason screams at the helpless referee, more than loud enough for the cameras nearby to pick it up.

Garrick "It's NOT enough! You hear ME!? Its not enough until I say it's ENOUGH!"

Suddenly, without warning, Garrick hooks Samuels' head between his arms and sends him crashing down into the canvas with yet another Catalyst! Everyone in the arena is shocked by what they have just seen. Garrick of course shows no signs of remorse whatsoever. He presses his boot into the limp corpse of Dean Samuels and proceeds to shove him under the ropes. Samuels' body crumbles to the outside like a ragdoll as he lands with thud.

Brunswick: "Why that heartless----! Samuels didn't deserve that! The man's just trying to do his job for crying out loud!"

Smith: "I suggest you keep your voice down and do your job Brunswick. Unless you want Garrick coming after you next."

Brunswick: "Oh come on Doug! Even you have to admit that Garrick's gone too far this time!"

Smith: "I... well, Garrick may have crossed the line a bit."

Brunswick: "May have!? A bit!? Are you kidding me Smith!? I'm sorry folks, I know I'm supposed to remain unbiased out here on commentary, but I just can't help myself anymore. Never in my life have I witnessed someone so cold and callous as Jason Garrick! This man, if you can even call him that, is a malevolent son of a bitch! And I for one, hope the Roenicks are somehow able to pull through and finally give this bastard his comeuppance!"

Smith: "That may be wishful thinking on your part Brunswick. James hasn't moved an inch since Garrick busted him open, and I have no idea where Rachel is. Probably still on the outside somewhere."

Smith is correct. James is still down in the middle of the ring motionless as blood continues to spill from the wound on his forehead. Chelsey looks at him as she walks over to stand next to her husband. As if transfixed, Jason continues to stare down at Samuels on the outside, yet another victim of his wrath. Chelsey looks down at Samuels for a moment as well, then faces her husband. Although the cameras cannot pick it up, its obvious that she has mouthed the words "Now what?" to her husband. Jason breaks out of his trance, looks to his wife and considers.

The match continues.