Information: We have moved to http://professionalrpgwrestling.jcink.net

Alex Nash Open Challenge

thecoolguy
Rookie
Rookie

May 11th, 2018, 9:26 pm #1

Alex Nash's music begins to play, the lights in the arena are dimed, and the spotlight is placed on the entrance ramp. The crowd goes wild with some of the women(and men) pushing each other out of the way so that they can get a better look at the attractive young star.

Alex stepped out onto the stage in his signature tights and shiny boots. The crowd got louder because it many of their first time seeing the heartthrob in person. He flexed his right arm as he made his way to the ring. When he got down to the ramp, his paused and did his signature pose with the pyro going off behind him.

He high fived some of the members of the crowd as he climbed into the ring jumping over the rooms. Alex grabbed a microphone from the announcer, it was clear that he had something on his mind.

Nash: For those of you who don't know me my name is Alex Nash, and I'm the greatest in-ring performer that you're ever going to see. No one has my athleticism, style, or charisma. You're probably wondering why I'm out here, well this my first time in a PRW arena and I want to make it special. Now some of you might be wondering how I intend to do that, and the answer is simple I am gonna have my first match right here, right now. That's right you all have the great honor and privilege witnessing my first match here. There's one person that I'd like to fight. He's been running around about how he is going to dominate everyone, well Mike I'm calling your fat ass out.

May 11th, 2018, 9:49 pm #2

The crowd booed when Mike's music started playing. When he stepped onto the stage there gasp from the crowd at just how large he was, he truly did live up to his nickname "The Mountain".

He walked slowly to the ring as a way to intimidate his opponent in the ring. He didn't know much about Alex Nash they had never met before but he did know that he was going to crush him.

Mike stood in front of the ring staring Alex down befrore he stepped over the ropes and stood at his full intrimadting height.

He walked over to Alex and the two stood face to face or really face to chest. Alex didn't back down and instead actually smirked up at Mike which only made him more annoyed and ready for his first match on PRW.

Referee: RING THE BELL!

thecoolguy
Rookie
Rookie

May 12th, 2018, 7:32 pm #3

Alex stepped back from the big man in front of him smirk on his face. He took a few steps back and waved to the crowd totally ignoring his opponent. This was all part of plan to make Mike attack first, and boy was it working.

The big man ran at him, but Alex dodged him and ran towards the ropes, bouncing off them and delivering a masterful dropkick to his knee. When Mike grabbed his knee in pain Alex ran back to the ropes and launched himself for another dropkick to Mike's chest. Alex threw his hands up in annoyance when the big guy didn't go down.

Alex used the time that Mike was nursing his knee to climb to the top turnbuckle. He launched himself from there for a cross body, but was shocked when the was caught by two big arms. He tried desperately to get released but Mike was just to strong. He could feel the air around him as he was tossed across the ring like he weighed nothing.

May 13th, 2018, 9:05 pm #4

Mike walked over to where he had thrown Alex Nash. He reached down with his right hand and grabbed hold of Nash's hair lifting him to his feet. Mike threw him to the corner where crashed into the turnbuckle. He walked over to Nash and stood in front of him trapping him against the turnbuckle, lifting up his hand and bringing his open palm down on Nash's chest for a chop.

"That the best you got little man."

He stepped back a few steps and roaring to the crowd and charged back towards Nash for a body avalanche but at the last minute, Nash moved out of the way, so Mike crashed into the turnbuckle. It hurt, and as soon as he turned around, he was met with a Spinning heel kick that hit him right in the chest. He still wouldn't go down because he was a tank. Once he recovered he saw that Nash was running towards him, he raised his right leg and the small guy's head connected with his boot. Nash was layed out on the mat motionless.

"IT'S OVER"

Mike goes over to Nash's prone body, bends down and wraps his huge meaty hands around his neck. He easily lifts Nash from the ground and above his head. He holds him there so that the crowd can get a good look at him, their boos only make him smile with satisfaction. He walks over to the center of the ring and throws Nash down to the mat with as much power as possible in a monster double handed chokeslam.

Mike puts one foot on Nash's chest.

MrBiscut
Amateur
Amateur

May 21st, 2018, 6:11 pm #5

Not to budge in but just wanna throw a few pointers in
  • I like your intro Nash; it gives a good sense of scenery and placement; I like the interaction with the crowd and all in all your guy seems great albeit a littte too close to HBK; I'd suggest some variance and tweaks; make him yours top to bottom.
  • On the other hand your intro was a title on the shortside Mike. Also we get that you're big and mean but One Man Gangs don't get far without some help. Give us some flair, a little pomp and circumstance; interact with crowd; cower a child; rip up a poster. Be mean, be ugly, be big bad heel.
  • Now comes the harsher stuff: this match was way too short; you gotta put more words into a post; action is key and I didn't get much with you two. "Action" post need to be hitting the 500 word range; that give you and chance for some play and action. Dominance is ok but you don't want to bury a guy; which is kinda what happen.
  • Also Mike, buddy, you can't just call a match ending unless you guys did a worked finish and if you let us know. On top of that as I stated earlier, a match needs some length to get the juices flowing as well as not seem deflated. Writing a match is a dialogue, not two monologues trying to over each other.
  • So in close; my suggestions: Get deep into your character, give them some life outside your head and initial concept. LENGTH,LENGTH,LENGTH. Talk to each other,get some flow, and let each other grow in a match. If not, you're gonna be this guy. No wants that...right?