Forgotten Thread

Ramble your hearts out here! Talk about music, tv, books, here! Anything non-PR related!

Forgotten Thread

DJ Rocca
Power Ranger
DJ Rocca
Power Ranger

Aug 9 2010, 02:41 AM #1

This is free reign since I found out on FB but Phil (Max, MF) and Joy Bisco (Not Another Teen Movie/ Port Charles) got married!

His fro is now gone (as the video shows) but they are so cute! I wish them the best and hopefully will get to see the newlyweds when I hit LA.
<center>
Earth Song
Earth Song: Lips, Love and Laughter
NEW
Earth Song: The Lost Ones
The future of Earth Song begins...
</center>

DJ Rocca
Power Ranger
DJ Rocca
Power Ranger

Aug 12 2010, 11:17 PM #2

Sad news to share to clash with the happy opening.

The woman who played Udonna has died. She died back in July, the 21st I believe of a brain tumor.

I kinda figured something was up with her because of the angle of her mouth (I cap for a good amount of my time, I notice things in people's faces) but I didn't think it was serious.

My thoughts and prayers go to her family. She'll be missed.

Peta Rutter
<center>
Earth Song
NEW
</center>

hiw02009
PR Guru

Sep 5 2010, 07:50 PM #3

Okay, does anyone on here actually watch Amy Jo Johnson's show Flashpoint? I know normally i don't either (i bail on CBS right after CSI) but, Friday night i was stuck taking care of a friend of mine who was limited to having only basic cable. I figured I'd give it a shot and who should i see playing a nameless enforcer In the episode "The Other Lane" but, Jeffrey Parazzo!

Right then and there, i though something awesome was gonna happen but, instead off a stand-off between Trent and Kim where only one would walk away, his character get detained peacefully in the first 15 mins. and it's not even by her, so Lame!

Hero In Waiting Says... Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

DJ Rocca
Power Ranger
DJ Rocca
Power Ranger

Sep 17 2010, 01:07 AM #4

As someone told me, Emma Lahana IS in Hellcats as Ashley Tisdale's Sister. I know a few people who probably pooed themselves with joy. (Not me, I dont like Ashley)

And OH boy...Emma as a cheerleader...uhmmm please note I have no sound on my computer so I'm just seeing her interactions and outfit and...no. Just no.
I will cap however though...

There ISNT many of her as a cheerleader? Why? She had a VERY AWFUL bow. But here are a couple of caps for you guys!

<center>
Earth Song
NEW
</center>

Lita Maxwell
PR Fan

Sep 17 2010, 03:37 AM #5

I thought that was Emma and tried to look it up but found nothing earlier today...guess I was right.

*Miles/Kay set done by me*

DJ Rocca
Power Ranger
DJ Rocca
Power Ranger

Sep 17 2010, 03:52 AM #6

Lita Maxwell @ Sep 17 2010, 03:37 AM wrote: I thought that was Emma and tried to look it up but found nothing earlier today...guess I was right.
I looked and she's not credited on any site but in the show she is in the opening guest star credits. I didn't believe she was going to be in the show at all though I was told by a good friend she would and low and behold, there she is.
<center>
Earth Song
NEW
</center>

hiw02009
PR Guru

Sep 18 2010, 07:29 AM #7

Darn it, and i made a promise to myself i wouldn't end up watching a show about cheerleaders. Look what i missed see, that's what i get for trying to over-come the cliche male drives that make us watch garbage for the sake of ogling ladies.

Thanks for the pics Rocca, I happen to think the bow is weirdly attractive.

Hero In Waiting Says... Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

Jadelyn
PR Fan
Jadelyn
PR Fan

Sep 21 2010, 05:24 PM #8

So...Chris Violette guest starred on Flashpoint and to my utter delight---he got scenes with Amy Jo Johnson!

My two favorite rangers ever! YAY!

daedhel
PR Fanatic
daedhel
PR Fanatic

Sep 21 2010, 10:33 PM #9

Jadelyn @ Sep 21 2010, 12:24 PM wrote: So...Chris Violette guest starred on Flashpoint and to my utter delight---he got scenes with Amy Jo Johnson!

Wait... What episode was that? I NEED to see it!

EDIT: Tracked down the episode, it's called Jumping at Shadows. You can find it on ctv.ca in Canada, or elsewhere.

Ring Slinger
PR Mentor

Sep 22 2010, 05:52 AM #10

Hmm Interesting.. I can only imagine the awkward conversations afterwards XD

Avatar and Banner made By me...For Me.

DJ Rocca
Power Ranger
DJ Rocca
Power Ranger

Oct 10 2010, 01:45 AM #11

Addy (Tenaya Seven) as Wonder Woman.
I love her. She is still so gorgy and curved towards the hips! I need to meet this girl!

Jud found it. Obviously she was at Comic-Con
<center>
Earth Song
NEW
</center>

RevolutionChick
PR Mentor

Oct 11 2010, 10:26 PM #12

Jadelyn @ Sep 21 2010, 12:24 PM wrote: So...Chris Violette guest starred on Flashpoint and to my utter delight---he got scenes with Amy Jo Johnson!

*brain implodes from overload of plot bunnies.*

In the latest news, Erin Cahill (Jen from TF) is on the new episode of House MD, Massage Therapy. She's playing the patient in trouble. Go Erin! Trailer here

DJ Rocca
Power Ranger
DJ Rocca
Power Ranger

Oct 12 2010, 12:13 AM #13

Erin Cahill is on House right now (8pm EST) and they just uttered the line "Get the pace maker, we can Overdrive her," I giggled. Also she was wearing a pink tank top in the beginning. (And her boyfriend or whoever he is to her, is Private Dancer from Scrubs)

And now they just made a Wizard of Oz reference with her.

And her name is Jenny! LOL I don't feel that's just random
<center>
Earth Song
NEW
</center>

RevolutionChick
PR Mentor

Oct 12 2010, 12:17 AM #14

DJ Rocca @ Oct 11 2010, 07:13 PM wrote: Erin Cahill is on House right now (8pm EST) and they just uttered the line "Get the pace maker, we can Overdrive her," I giggled. Also she was wearing a pink tank top in the beginning. (And her boyfriend or whoever he is to her, is Private Dancer from Scrubs)

And her character's name is Jenny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DJ Rocca
Power Ranger
DJ Rocca
Power Ranger

Oct 12 2010, 12:19 AM #15

RevolutionChick @ Oct 12 2010, 12:17 AM wrote:
DJ Rocca @ Oct 11 2010, 07:13 PM wrote: Erin Cahill is on House right now (8pm EST) and they just uttered the line "Get the pace maker, we can Overdrive her," I giggled. Also she was wearing a pink tank top in the beginning. (And her boyfriend or whoever he is to her, is Private Dancer from Scrubs)

And her character's name is Jenny! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I edited that into mine just as you posted it! Are you enjoying this as much as I am?
<center>
Earth Song
NEW
</center>