Input please

The Owner
Advanced Member
The Owner
Advanced Member

September 20th, 2016, 9:59 pm #1

So I ran it by staff, they gave their thoughts and now I want yours. My health is getting bad again and I'm in college. I talked to the owner of UWF (a place I fed at) and he said if we wanted we could move PWU there and he could help with results. We'll still be bi-weekly and we'll be able to have interpretational PPVs. Some of the current picbases are taken over there that some of you use. So what do you guys think? I'm thinking on it but I want people's thoughts.

September 21st, 2016, 5:04 pm #2

You need to do what is best for you. Just know I won't be able to moved over there at this moment. Once things settle. You never thought you see me again among your guys.

Hearst
Wrestler
Hearst
Wrestler

September 23rd, 2016, 3:52 pm #3

Real life is more important than any fed, so you take the time you need.

I'll not be able to make the transition over there, but if it helps the fed as a whole I'd say go for it.

Chris Spade

September 26th, 2016, 4:50 pm #4

We all understand the reasons and I think it should be clear that nothing is changing on how PWU is going to be with rules. It will still be a Bi weekly one RP show as said. The major change is results being up quicker as there will be more help. Mel still has the says in the angles and so forth but she making it less stressful on herself with her health issues and school but still wants PWU to keep going as do I. The one RP bi weekly helps me a lot with how busy I am but still want to write.

I know some said they can't move and I respect it but it should be clear that it won't be any different then it would be here only with more help and since they have a lot of users, we could see more talent who want to either use there character or come up with a new one to join in on the Bi weekly one RP style.

Trust me, I have looked for ways to get more talent and add to the Community here. It's not as easy as it once was with sites like Roughkut being gone and others like it. UWF site comes up on the first page on a google "efed" search. Which for us would take a long time to gain that. Keep in mind UWF been around for over 10 years and thats rare in the efed world and is why it comes up like it does. I want PWU to be special and it can be. It can only be as good as everyone coming together and working to make it better. But as said she wants everyone thoughts, it not set in stone yet but I am with PWU regardless.

I can say it can be a great thing at the end.