What are the Chances...(+ FRER mentioned)

What are the Chances...(+ FRER mentioned)

Teresa
Teresa

May 3rd, 2012, 5:22 pm #1

Hello,
I can't believe I am writing this.
Today is Day 25 in my cycle. I usually get AF every 30 days.
The past 3 days, I've been feeling "off" Queasy. I haven't really had any AF cramps which is unusual for me because they start around day 20 and go for 10 days until AF.
I just took a FRER and it's positive.
I don't want to get my hopes up because it's EARLY, AF is due on Tuesday. But wow, that line turned dark FAST!
The directions said sometimes a false positive happens, so I am holding my breath.
I called RE and am going there in the am for a Beta.
Also, I have some left over endometrin from a cycle with Dr C, should I insert one?
This would be crazy because I JUST decided to go ahead with another sono saline and possibly have this fibroid removed.
I'm so scared and hopeful.
Thank you for reading this.
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

mel
mel

May 3rd, 2012, 6:10 pm #2

That is fantastic news Teresa!!!! I am soooooo happy for you!!!!

I say yes, definitely, take the endometrin if you have it.

Looking forward to your update after your beta. Huge congrats and hugs to you!!!

Teresa
Teresa

May 3rd, 2012, 6:13 pm #3

for responding, I am home alone and losing my mind!
I will go ahead and take the endometrin!
I'm so excited and at the same time, so afraid to allow myself to be excited.
Please let this one #5, stick

minka
minka

May 3rd, 2012, 6:16 pm #4

Hello,
The past 3 days, I've been feeling "off" Queasy. I haven't really had any AF cramps which is unusual for me because they start around day 20 and go for 10 days until AF.
I don't want to get my hopes up because it's EARLY, AF is due on Tuesday. But wow, that line turned dark FAST!
The directions said sometimes a false positive happens, so I am holding my breath.
Also, I have some left over endometrin from a cycle with Dr C, should I insert one?
This would be crazy because I JUST decided to go ahead with another sono saline and possibly have this fibroid removed.
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
OMG Teresa, this is sooo wonderful! I have not been on the board much lately (taking a break myself...) I am sending you lots of sticky vibes. Take your progesterone! Please keep us updated! Hugs to you!

minka

Teresa
Teresa

May 3rd, 2012, 6:34 pm #5

Minka, thank you for your thoughts and wishes.
The break I took did me so good on an emotional level and I hope you are feeling good too. The crying every day stopped and the pressure was off.
I'm thinking of you, keep me posted on how you are doing too.
Love, Teresa

smrc
smrc

May 3rd, 2012, 8:14 pm #6

Hello,
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
and hoping but nothing but good news for you going forward! For the p4 supplementation, it certainly doesn't seem like it could hurt, although you'll have to be a bit careful/conscious of how and when you come off. Keep us updated! SMRC

Teresa
Teresa

May 3rd, 2012, 8:20 pm #7

I'm going to ask the RE tomorrow if I should keep taking it.
I'm curious what he will say.
I don't know if this is standard or not when under an RE care. My last PG I wasn't given any. Then again, I was naaive to ask what my levels were.
Not this time!
I took one a few hours ago- glad I had some left!
Thank you for your good wishes, I need all I can get!

May 3rd, 2012, 8:27 pm #8

Hello,
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
will be keeping my fingers crossed for you, this is so exciting!!!

Good luck and will be looking for yoru update tomorrow

hugs!
jm

Teresa
Teresa

May 3rd, 2012, 8:34 pm #9

Thank you, Juliemam, SO much!! n/t

Sara H
Sara H

May 3rd, 2012, 11:19 pm #10

Hello,
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
But INSIST on P4. You are still Coo.per patient, right? Call them, tell them, and ask for a script for it. I bet they will give you one if the RE doesn't. Most RE's seem to not take P4 seriously at all... grrr!

(One thought: You did not take any kind of trigger shot, right? Just checking, it can stick in your system, just to worn you.)

I am so happy for you! I know you have had this happen before so I am not totally surprised but I am thrilled! Stick with your Dr.s, Coo.per if you can, so they can get you safely on your way to a full-term pregnancy!

SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!
HUGS!
Sara H