Visiting from new fsh board .. Need help plz about bw

Visiting from new fsh board .. Need help plz about bw

Nadia80
Nadia80

January 18th, 2012, 10:16 am #1

I dont get af since im pof ive been off hrt since mid nov and no af fir 11 months while on hrt
I placed the normal ranges in ()          

My bw results.  E2 less than 10!!! Dheas 107umol/L (98-315)  
fsh 55. Cortisol 615 (171-535). B12 127 (148-738). Vid d deficient calcium 2.60 (2.12-2.55)  
act hormone 44 (6-56).   

So obviously I'm screwed up. Dheas was a 5 in oct so that improved.  Cortisol went up since oct too.  
Fsh has always been high actually 55 is my record low since dx pof lol.
I don't get something I have been on hrt from feb to nov and no af why is my e2 so low? R there some ppl non responsive to hrt?

Since e2 is nonexistent I  got back on hrt yesterday, red raspberry leaf tea , winter cherry for high cortisol , and low dose dhea 50mg every other day. B12 supplements vit d. 

Now how on earth do I coordinate all these supplements and meds in a day? I was told winter cherry twice a day with food but at least 2 hours before one dhea pill. 

Help!! could someone make me a schedule? Include my one coffee with skim milk. 

Thank u and any insight on my bw is very welcome.  

Xoxo
Nadia
Pof. Me 31

Scared for now
Scared for now

January 18th, 2012, 9:26 pm #2

I wish I could help more. It sounds like you could really benefit from a doctor who specializes in female hormones - an endocrinologist with a specialty in women's health. They are hard to find, but once you find one you will feel so much better.

Your E2 is probably low because you went off HRT. Levels go down quickly once stopping. The cortisol shouldn't be that high though, and maybe it is interfering with other hormones?

Sara H
Sara H

January 18th, 2012, 9:46 pm #3

I dont get af since im pof ive been off hrt since mid nov and no af fir 11 months while on hrt

fsh 55. Cortisol 615 (171-535). B12 127 (148-738). Vid d deficient calcium 2.60 (2.12-2.55)  
act hormone 44 (6-56).   

So obviously I'm screwed up. Dheas was a 5 in oct so that improved.  Cortisol went up since oct too.  
I don't get something I have been on hrt from feb to nov and no af why is my e2 so low? R there some ppl non responsive to hrt?

Since e2 is nonexistent I  got back on hrt yesterday, red raspberry leaf tea , winter cherry for high cortisol , and low dose dhea 50mg every other day. B12 supplements vit d. 

Now how on earth do I coordinate all these supplements and meds in a day? I was told winter cherry twice a day with food but at least 2 hours before one dhea pill. 

Xoxo
Nadia
Pof. Me 31
Cooper and Dr.Check also specialize in hormones. They really might be able to help, even just with this part. I agree with PP, best to get that specifically looked at first.

As far as a schedule for your meds I can't help there, I am afraid. I guess just bust them up into "with food", "without food". "empty stomach" and you should be able to see what you need to take when.

i have to take my pre-natal with dinner, my fish oil before bed (because ti gives me tiny fish burps that may me gag!) and my thyroid stuff first thing in the morning... and that I have to cheat and take with a tiny bit of water and two crackers or I'll be sick. (Not the 'empty stomach, full cup of water' they say. I ran this by the nurses and they said it was OK, better to get it down then throw it up!)

I think it's trial and error. When I was TTC and talking stuff I downed it all at night, just before bed. Back then my tummy could take anything... ha!

Good luck to you!

Sara H

Nadia80
Nadia80

January 19th, 2012, 8:17 am #4

act hormone 44 (6-56).   

Xoxo
Nadia
Pof. Me 31
In meanwhile I'm taking these supplements. The winter cherry is amazing I sleep like a baby now and anxiety is much better. I dunno ladies I feel icky abd blaaah.

Thnx for ur response
Nadia