Very worried... Help?

Very worried... Help?

Sara H
Sara H

December 27th, 2011, 1:08 pm #1

Temps down in three days from 98.8 to 98.5 to 98.3.
Boobs hurt much less.
Rather crampy today.

No appointment until tomorrow.

Does anyone else keep their temps in early PG? Do they drop a bit?

If it is a MC there is nothing I can do, right? Already taking it easy today, just doing some driving.

Sorry to post so much, very scared right now.

Thanks, Ladies!
Sara H

jnoels
jnoels

December 27th, 2011, 1:21 pm #2

Hi Sara H -

First, I'm sorry you are feeling panicky - and I COMPLETELY understand the feeling. These first few weeks are so full of anxiety. Try to hold tight until tomorrow, and remind yourself that everything is gong well so far.

I'm about 6 weeks, and I haven't been taking my temps, but I would imagine that they can still fluctuate, and so many other things can impact what your temp says. Some cramping is definitely normal, and as for boob tenderness, mine comes and goes too.

I know how hard it can be to relax right now, but try to! Your betas have been great! Deep breaths until tomorrow!

Good luck.

Rebekah
Rebekah

December 27th, 2011, 1:47 pm #3

Boobs hurt much less.
Rather crampy today.

If it is a MC there is nothing I can do, right? Already taking it easy today, just doing some driving.

Thanks, Ladies!
Sara H
Every 3 days cycling around, sore boobs, no sore boobs etc. Cramping was a normal part too up until 12 weeks. And it always felt like AF cramps. A new set of worries creeps in. Very normal to worry. Try to channel the positive thoughts you had while ttc. Hang in there and post away. Writing your troubles down is cathartic!

bigboy
bigboy

December 27th, 2011, 1:51 pm #4

Boobs hurt much less.
Rather crampy today.

Thanks, Ladies!
Sara H
im sorry you are having this worry. i can post my chart for you if you want....i kept my temps going until i was about 6 week (i think). there was some fluctuation. my RE told me to stop doing it bc there could be some rather drastic fluctuation.
also, with this pregnancy, my boobs were stinging around 12 dpo, then a few days later, they didnt hurt as much. they didnt really hurt that much at all with this pregnancy as compared to my son's.
you are right, if something is going to happen there isnt much to do, but i doubt that is going on.

anonymous
anonymous

December 27th, 2011, 2:04 pm #5

Boobs hurt much less.
Rather crampy today.

Thanks, Ladies!
Sara H
but, STOP TEMPING. Please know, I am saying this..but I could not do it. And yes, mine went down too a few days. I was NUTS and temp'd way too long. As long as it is above the coverline, which with that little of a drop I am sure it is. Now if the cramps get worse, you could always ask to be checked. Good luck and hang in there. The first tri is brutal in that aspect. I hope everything is ok.

Kelly

Jamie
Jamie

December 27th, 2011, 2:28 pm #6

Boobs hurt much less.
Rather crampy today.

Thanks, Ladies!
Sara H
Trust me when I say that temps really do fluctuate and symptoms come and go . . . . we've all been where you are right now, panicking about the pregnancy. I don't really think I ever relaxed at all during mine which is a shame now that I look back on it. I think you'll feel better once you see the heartbeat.

The most important thing at this point is strong, rising betas and yours are looking good. Take a look at this link for more reassurance: http://www.squidoo.com/project16dpo

Keep us posted! You have a huge circle of women all behind you!

Sara H
Sara H

December 27th, 2011, 3:03 pm #7

Your words are so kind!

I know about temping, I just wanted something to do and see before we get scanned tomorrow... it is upsetting, though.

Also, I am still above cover: My cover is 97.8 and I am currently 98.3.
However, this is my usual 'taking P4' temp, 98.3, that I had all my other cycles.

Cramps are a bit better and I know, logically, there is so much going on right now in there but I still feel so nervous.

You have made me feel better, thank you!

I see my GP tonight (she is closing her office and it's our last chance to see her, so we'll see what she says, too. She does have a sono, I am soo tempted to ask her to take a look... but we probably won't see a heartbeat anyway, will that help or not????

Uggg.

There is no spotting, no other issues. I can't believe I miss the ouchy boobs.

Again, thank you, Ladies
I really appreciate you time and input.

Tanya
Tanya

December 27th, 2011, 4:25 pm #8

Boobs hurt much less.
Rather crampy today.

Thanks, Ladies!
Sara H
I remember those early days. Any little twinge made me nervous and then when I didnt have pains, I was equally nervous. I never took my temp so I cant speak to that but I can tell you there were some days when my chest really hurt and the next minute/ day I felt fine. I know it is hard but try to stay optimistic. Take lots of naps, that helped me those early days

Bethpky
Bethpky

December 27th, 2011, 5:05 pm #9

Boobs hurt much less.
Rather crampy today.

Thanks, Ladies!
Sara H
If you possibly can. The early weeks are brutal! Do your best to maintain sanity. As long as you're taking P4, there's really not much else you can do at this point.

I vividly remember shaking like a leaf at the first ultrasound. Honestly, I don't recall having symptoms until about 6-7 weeks.

By the way, I loved your poem on the other board!

Good luck to you, Sara H.

Sara H
Sara H

December 27th, 2011, 5:34 pm #10

It just feels like the only thing have, oddly!

It does make me feel better that everyone has been though this...

Hugs to all,
Sara H