Update: Almost 29 weeks and had my last scheduled ultrasound

Update: Almost 29 weeks and had my last scheduled ultrasound

Kristen
Kristen

November 16th, 2011, 8:25 pm #1

I'm nearly 29 weeks and had what looks to be my last ultrasound today

Baby girl was doing great at nearly 3 lbs and right on target for growth. She's laying across my belly and had her hands in front of her face, but we were able to see her a little bit.

The tech was able to get one picture with the 3D machine of her profile and of course, her hands and feet. She just didn't want to show us much of her face!

We were able to see that she is looking perfect... its such a miracle.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

November 16th, 2011, 8:32 pm #2

glad everything went well! Just know she's nice and toasty in there - 11 more weeks and you'll see her up close!

JulesM
JulesM

November 16th, 2011, 10:18 pm #3

Baby girl was doing great at nearly 3 lbs and right on target for growth. She's laying across my belly and had her hands in front of her face, but we were able to see her a little bit.

The tech was able to get one picture with the 3D machine of her profile and of course, her hands and feet. She just didn't want to show us much of her face!

Baby was laying transverse and not showing it's face at all. I was so disappointed! That is great that you got a 3D picture! I'm going again in 2 weeks for what I assume will be my last US and hope to see a little face.

sch1star
sch1star

November 16th, 2011, 10:23 pm #4

Coy little baby! We didnt really end up with many pix we considered fabulous, but those ultrasounds are truly wonderful and overwhelming emotional experiences, aren't they?! Glad you had a happy peek and baby is looking like such a perfect size!

I bet the next 11 weeks will feel like they go by pretty quickly. Enjoy!

lucy999
lucy999

November 16th, 2011, 11:20 pm #5

reaching a milestone. Excited for you. The rest of the weeks pass along so fast.

November 17th, 2011, 3:16 am #6

so sweet. Glad you got to see your LO, but too bad you couldn't see more of her cute little face.

Those 3D machines are awesome, but I haven't gotten any u/s images in a looong time. For my NT test, the doc used a 3D machine and got some clear images, but that was at 12 weeks! My DH didn't even want to look at those, he thought they were so spooky.

Hugs,
Meg

November 18th, 2011, 10:53 am #7

nice update. Those 3d ultrasounds are amazing, aren't they?

jm

ali
ali

November 18th, 2011, 1:04 pm #8

sounds like a good appointment. Question though- why won't you have any more sonograms?

I'm 29 weeks and my next one won't be until 36 weeks when they do a growth sono. It's been a LONG time since i've seen him/her.

We're almost there!!! Soon we'll be holding them!

ALM
ALM

November 19th, 2011, 5:12 pm #9

Sounds very exciting! You are getting close to the home stretch. I'm a little over a month behind you. Good Luck!