Untitled

Untitled

Tracy
Tracy

February 17th, 2012, 1:59 am #1

Bad news, I wanted to update all that tried to give me some hope. Went for ultrasound, no heartbeat, they said baby stopped growing at 8 weeks Have to have d&c done tommorow.

February 17th, 2012, 2:02 am #2

My heart aches for you. I know what it's like to lose a pregnancy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

enochi
enochi

February 17th, 2012, 2:06 am #3

Bad news, I wanted to update all that tried to give me some hope. Went for ultrasound, no heartbeat, they said baby stopped growing at 8 weeks Have to have d&c done tommorow.
That's devastating news. I'm so sad for you. You're in my prayers.

Bethpky
Bethpky

February 17th, 2012, 2:33 am #4

My prayers are with you. Losses are difficult to endure.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

February 17th, 2012, 3:31 am #5

I'm so so sorry. It's utterly heartbreaking.

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

February 17th, 2012, 3:44 am #6

I hope that your procedure goes well and that your heart can heal in time.

Hugs,

FB

Laura
Laura

February 17th, 2012, 4:38 am #7

I'll be praying for fast healing for you.

February 17th, 2012, 4:57 am #8

for your loss. I will be sending healing thoughts and prayers.

xoxo, Tracy

Wells42
Wells42

February 17th, 2012, 4:58 am #9

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I feel so bad that I didn't even reply to your earlier post - I was just so sure everything would be okay. Darn it. I know tomorrow will be a really, really hard today. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

February 17th, 2012, 7:35 am #10

That is sad news, I am so very sorry, you have my sympathy.

jm