Today is such an emotional day

Today is such an emotional day

March 28th, 2012, 12:24 pm #1

My twin sister and I live in different time zones but at exactly the same time today we have appointments with our doctors. I have an 8 week ultrasound and check-up and I expect good news while my sister may be finding out that she has an ectopic or non viable pregnancy. Our appointments are at 10:30 Central time.

This is just so much to bear right now. I feel so sad when I should be feeling really happy. I am also really nervous for her and for me.

I will be sure to post an update later today.

March 28th, 2012, 1:21 pm #2

good luck at your u/s, I'll be looking for your update.

i feel for your twin. I hope she gets good news.

Are you paternal or identical twins?

hugs
jm

March 28th, 2012, 1:34 pm #3

We are identical twins

Cheryl
Cheryl

March 28th, 2012, 5:20 pm #4

My twin sister and I live in different time zones but at exactly the same time today we have appointments with our doctors. I have an 8 week ultrasound and check-up and I expect good news while my sister may be finding out that she has an ectopic or non viable pregnancy. Our appointments are at 10:30 Central time.

This is just so much to bear right now. I feel so sad when I should be feeling really happy. I am also really nervous for her and for me.

Praying for you both

anna
anna

March 28th, 2012, 5:56 pm #5

praying for u both

March 28th, 2012, 7:08 pm #6

My update....
I saw my little bean on the ultrasound and its little heart was just fluttering away. I am really happy and relieved. My dr. says everything looks great so far.

My sister's update...
She went in for bloodwork and an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech could not find anything in her uterus but did see what appeared to be ffluid in one of her tubes. They were unable to rule out an ectopic pregnancy. Her beta went up to 430 from 150 on Monday. So my sister does not know what to think. She really is going through h*ll. They actually haven't completely ruled out a viable pregnancy because they think it was too early to see anything on the us. She is 5 weeks tomorrow.

We are supposed to leave for Italy and Switzerland on Sat. and we still do not know if she will be able to go or not. This is all so crazy!9

March 28th, 2012, 7:23 pm #7

They did say that it appeared that my sister ovulated from both sides so I am really hoping perhaps this was a case of a vanishing twin.

anna
anna

March 28th, 2012, 7:31 pm #8

My update....
I saw my little bean on the ultrasound and its little heart was just fluttering away. I am really happy and relieved. My dr. says everything looks great so far.

My sister's update...
She went in for bloodwork and an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech could not find anything in her uterus but did see what appeared to be ffluid in one of her tubes. They were unable to rule out an ectopic pregnancy. Her beta went up to 430 from 150 on Monday. So my sister does not know what to think. She really is going through h*ll. They actually haven't completely ruled out a viable pregnancy because they think it was too early to see anything on the us. She is 5 weeks tomorrow.

We are supposed to leave for Italy and Switzerland on Sat. and we still do not know if she will be able to go or not. This is all so crazy!9
I don't think they can see anything in U/S that early, I say so far so good, congrats to u and wishing the best for ur sister. I kindda think she had a viable prg, her beta looks good

March 28th, 2012, 7:37 pm #9

My update....

My sister's update...

sorry for all of the typo's! That's what I get for using my phone

anna
anna

March 28th, 2012, 8:16 pm #10

My update....

My sister's update...

I don't think they can see anything in U/S that early, I say so far so good, congrats to u and wishing the best for ur sister. I kindda think she had a viable prg, her beta looks good