Thank you

Thank you

Tanya
Tanya

January 26th, 2012, 7:41 am #1

I thought it would be best to post a new message thanking everyone for the sweet wishes on the arrival on Logan so it didn't get lost below.

I have never been happier or experienced a love like this in my entire life. It's amazing how little sleep I need to function since he has arrived. I will write my birth story as soon as I have some time.

Thank you to all the wonderful friends that have offered their support and advice. I know I wouldn't be here if it wasnt for this board.

Sara H
Sara H

January 26th, 2012, 4:26 pm #2

give him a big hug for us and get rest when you can! I don't know but I bet the adrenalin high will lessen at some point the the tired will kick in!

Hugs to you and love!
Sara H

Alli
Alli

January 26th, 2012, 5:58 pm #3

I thought it would be best to post a new message thanking everyone for the sweet wishes on the arrival on Logan so it didn't get lost below.

I have never been happier or experienced a love like this in my entire life. It's amazing how little sleep I need to function since he has arrived. I will write my birth story as soon as I have some time.

Thank you to all the wonderful friends that have offered their support and advice. I know I wouldn't be here if it wasnt for this board.
Those were the days

January 26th, 2012, 6:13 pm #4