Teresa

Teresa

mel
mel

August 7th, 2012, 9:01 pm #1

Happy Birthday, Teresa!!!!

I saw you mention it in the post below. I hope you are having a great birthday and enjoying your day.

May this be a great year for you, full of great things and much happiness.

Happy Birthday!

xo

Teresa
Teresa

August 7th, 2012, 9:39 pm #2

Thank you for thinking of me and for your wishes. I'm having fun. My husband took off for a few days and we've been doing some day trips and beach runs. Today he surprised me by taking me to pick up my birthday cake- at "Carlos Bakery" from the cake boss in Hoboken NJ. Im a big fan of the show so it was a kick for me to go there and see it in person. What a cute cake it is, all pink with a big brown bow and little brown dots all over it. (and just what I need more sweet treats). I'm truly grateful this year, and the big 4-0 isn't so bad after all. thank you again for thinking of me!

Erin
Erin

August 7th, 2012, 9:54 pm #3

Sounds like a great birthday so far- beach fun and tasty cake? What could be better, even if you are all pimply-faced and weighed down by your gigantic boobs... Hope the rest of your day is great and I'm so glad that this birthday (that I remember you being so scared of) has turned out to be so wonderful!

Sara H
Sara H

August 7th, 2012, 9:57 pm #4

I saw you mention it in the post below. I hope you are having a great birthday and enjoying your day.

Happy Birthday!

xo
May your very happy birthday lead to an even better year!

hugs to you,
Sara H

teresa
teresa

August 7th, 2012, 11:59 pm #5

Sounds like a great birthday so far- beach fun and tasty cake? What could be better, even if you are all pimply-faced and weighed down by your gigantic boobs... Hope the rest of your day is great and I'm so glad that this birthday (that I remember you being so scared of) has turned out to be so wonderful!
I know...I was dreading this one BIG time..but it wasn't so bad. I think being pregnant really helped take the sting out of it..as well as having a wonderful husband and furbaby who showered me with surprises all week. Almost made me forget about my pimples and watermelons, LOLOL...
Thank you for thinking of me!! xoxo

Teresa
Teresa

August 8th, 2012, 12:00 am #6

May your very happy birthday lead to an even better year!

hugs to you,
Sara H
Thank you for thinking of me! I'm also thinking of you every day, hoping all is well and looking forward to the big "happy birthday" you'll be celebrating SOON!
Hugs,
Teresa

Laura
Laura

August 8th, 2012, 1:12 am #7

Happy Birthday!

xo
No way! 40 is going to be your BEST year ever, just you wait!!! Have a great day!

August 8th, 2012, 1:39 am #8

Happy Birthday!

xo
Hi Teresa,
That is so awesome that you got to celebrate with your husband and have a delicious treat! Hope your 4oth year is all you want it to be you deserve it!

BroodyHen
BroodyHen

August 8th, 2012, 5:09 am #9

Happy Birthday!

xo
hi teresa.
glad you had a great day
happy birthday and welcome to the 40s. this really is going to be your best year yet...
enjoy!

Teresa
Teresa

August 8th, 2012, 8:47 am #10

No way! 40 is going to be your BEST year ever, just you wait!!! Have a great day!
I think so, too, I really do.

XOXOXO