Success Roll Call- How Did You Get Pg?

Success Roll Call- How Did You Get Pg?

January 26th, 2012, 8:01 pm #1

This is something I've always been wanting to do. I think this will help some newbies.

January 26th, 2012, 8:05 pm #2

Other diagnoses:

FSH/AMH Readings:

Successful Protocol:

Follies/Embryos Transferred:

Clinic:

History (previous attempts, IUI's, TI cycles, m/c):

Advice:

January 26th, 2012, 8:06 pm #3

This is something I've always been wanting to do. I think this will help some newbies.
Other diagnoses:

FSH/AMH Readings:

Successful Protocol:

Follies:

Clinic:

Advice:

January 26th, 2012, 8:06 pm #4

Other diagnoses:

FSH/AMH Readings:

Successful Protocol:

Follies:

Clinic:

Advice:

January 26th, 2012, 8:07 pm #5

Other diagnoses:

FSH/AMH Readings:

Advice:

January 26th, 2012, 8:07 pm #6

Alien Abduction :)

January 26th, 2012, 8:18 pm #7

Other diagnoses:

FSH/AMH Readings:

Successful Protocol:

Clinic:

Advice:

Other diagnoses: endometriosis, anti sperm antibodies, low morphology

FSH/AMH Readings: Mostly in 7's, CCCT Day 3 10.4, Day 10 16.6; NO AMH test, AFC count of 2-5

Successful Protocol: Used SIRM's LA-EV2 with HGH, started stims at 750 IU, then 600 IUI, took 1 month of Estrace beforehand, only 5 days of 5 IU of Lupron, no BCP. DH and I had been taking CQ 10, pycogenol, resvertrol, B complex, Vitamin D for at least 3 months

Follies/Embryos Transferred: AFC of 2, 3 eggs retrieved, transferred 3 embies on Day 3 (two 8 cell, 1 6 cell) for triplets. 1st beta at 9dp3dt 57, 2 days later was 239

Clinic: SIRM STL with Dr. A

History (previous attempts, IUI's, TI cycles, m/c): Did 35 TI cycles, 3 IUI's with 100 mg Clomid and 5 mg of Femara all BFN, changed clinics from non friendly RE's, 1st IVF at SIRM canceled (AFC of 3, 1 follie; used mid stims, too much Lupron, BCP), 2nd IVF successful up above. Did acupuncture for 9 months with herbs but did not see any difference.

Advice: Do NOT stay with a RE who says high FSH causes miscarriage, go to clinic that doesn't treat you like a leper, dont get a lap unless you will never do IVF and even then be so careful that they dont touch your ovaries,

jnoels
jnoels

January 26th, 2012, 8:23 pm #8

Other diagnoses:

FSH/AMH Readings:

Successful Protocol:

Follies:

Clinic:

Advice:
Got pregnant w/first IUI (although I guess it could have been regular ole BD, cause we did that right leading up to the trigger shot!)

I'm 35, will be 36 at delivery. Currently 10 1/2 weeks. This will be my first.

Have been ttc for 2 years; had two previous miscarriages and a chemical pregnancy.

My FSH the cycle I got PG was really high (I think as high as 45 - can't rememeber for sure!)

I had ZERO follicles the beginning of the cycle. Started taking estinyl on day 7 of that cycle, took it for 10 days, then a couple of follicles popped up. Did 4 days of stims (Bravelle, anywhere from 75-225), then trigger and IUI.

First IUI w/Dr. Check - although we planned to several times before but something went wrong each time. Had been working w/Check for 6 months. Did three months of TI w/progesterone support.

MargieD
MargieD

January 26th, 2012, 8:42 pm #9

Other diagnoses:

FSH/AMH Readings:

Successful Protocol:

Clinic:

Advice:

Other diagnoses: Endo

FSH/AMH Readings: Elevated - at least 10 - but 1 1/2 later after DD was born - it was 20 (and, of course, higher)

Successful Protocol: Can't remember - but your basic protocol with BCPs

Follies/Embryos Transferred: 9/1

Clinic: Local RE in the Midwest

History (previous attempts, IUI's, TI cycles, m/c): 3 years TI, 2 years medicated IUIs, drugs, etc. (RE office was disorganized)

Advice: Advocate for yourself.

Bad REs can make High FSH feel like a death sentence. It's not. You have to find the right RE who actually knows this stuff (and it doesn't hurt to educate yourself as well).

Wren
Wren

January 26th, 2012, 8:44 pm #10

Other diagnoses:

FSH/AMH Readings:

Advice:

Other diagnoses: hashimotos hypothroid

FSH/AMH Readings: 21, 12.5

Successful Protocol: natural pg after supplements and DHEA therapy with RE

Follies/Embryos Transferred: zero

Clinic: Con.ceptions

History (previous attempts, IUI's, TI cycles, m/c): partial molar pregnancy in 2008, took 21 cycles to conceive a viable pg

Advice: it's normal to have "survivors guilt," a baby well fought will always be appreciated... Just not when he/she won't sleep, the love for a child is scary-strong, and you will recover from childbirth and it will get easier