Soooooooo NERVOUS!

Soooooooo NERVOUS!

January 2nd, 2012, 11:01 pm #1

I get my first ultrasound tomorrow at 6w6d! I've only had one ultrasound before and it was a missed miscarriage. I'm so scared it's going to be the same tomorrow. I don't know when/if I'll ever relax! Tomorrow will either be very happy or very lousy...hoping it will be happy, but soooooooo very scared I will be disappointed. How did you guys get through it? I have 22 hours left!

Me (30), DH (33)
TTC since 10/11
MMC on 8/22/11 (10.5 weeks)
BFP 12/12/11 EDD 8/22/12 - praying this RAINBOW sticks!

Sara H
Sara H

January 2nd, 2012, 11:25 pm #2

I am just two days behind you!

Well, I have never been in your situation, this is my first ever BFP, but I'd say do something good and distracting tonight... movie, call a girl friend, read a good book...

Hang in there! Focus on the positive, that is what I am doing. For us we have not yet seen a heartbeat so, yes, tomorrow could be horrible (and is DH's birthday, too) but I look at it that for right now, tonight, I am PG!

Good luck and hang in there, we can both report back tomorrow!

Hugs!

Sara H

ekb88
ekb88

January 2nd, 2012, 11:42 pm #3

I get my first ultrasound tomorrow at 6w6d! I've only had one ultrasound before and it was a missed miscarriage. I'm so scared it's going to be the same tomorrow. I don't know when/if I'll ever relax! Tomorrow will either be very happy or very lousy...hoping it will be happy, but soooooooo very scared I will be disappointed. How did you guys get through it? I have 22 hours left!

Me (30), DH (33)
TTC since 10/11
I get my second set of blood tests back tomorrow and I'm a wreck about it. I'm about 5w4d right now. I was pg in the spring and found out at a 7w u/s that it was a blighted ovum. If my blood test comes back okay and we schedule an u/s, I honestly can't imagine how I'll be feeling going into it, other than feeling horrible. Anyway, no advice, just lots of sympathy.

January 2nd, 2012, 11:49 pm #4

Me (30), DH (33)
TTC since 10/11
Then I hope to go to bed ASAP and hopefully sleep in. I don't know if I had a missed miscarriage or a blighted ovum- but I think it's the same thing?? But I really don't know. Does anyone know if having a high FSH increase risk of miscarriage? My only FSH was 21 and that was with this cycle. As well as an AMH of less than 0.19 (the lab wasn't able to even measure anything below that). Sara- I will definitely update tomorrow! Praying for all of us!!!

Me (30), DH (33)
TTC since 10/11

sch1star
sch1star

January 3rd, 2012, 12:47 am #5

Me (30), DH (33)
TTC since 10/11
I remember this waiting period as the most scary part of the whole pg (well, along w/ the 1st tri bleeding). So I don't blame you a bit! It's a big milestone. Try to remind yourself that it's likely to be a good one! FX for you!

jnoels
jnoels

January 3rd, 2012, 12:56 am #6

Me (30), DH (33)
TTC since 10/11
I'm giving advice that I myself haven't been able to take, but... take deep breaths, do something, anything tonight to distract yourself, and if you're like me, stay far, far away from your computer (which means you won't be able to check these posts!). Rememeber that everything so far has been good news, and that each pregnancy is different.

This is such a stressful time! I've also had some unhappy u/ss in the past, and this time around (I'm 7 weeks), I've been so anxious at the ultrasounds. We'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Keep us posted!

Good luck!

Sara H
Sara H

January 3rd, 2012, 2:29 pm #7

I get my second set of blood tests back tomorrow and I'm a wreck about it. I'm about 5w4d right now. I was pg in the spring and found out at a 7w u/s that it was a blighted ovum. If my blood test comes back okay and we schedule an u/s, I honestly can't imagine how I'll be feeling going into it, other than feeling horrible. Anyway, no advice, just lots of sympathy.
"A blighted ovum is often a one time occurrence, and rarely will a woman experience more than one."
From www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomp ... dovum.html
(Which I am sure you have seen or read!)

So finger's crossed for your test!
Hugs,
Sara H

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

January 3rd, 2012, 4:43 pm #8

Me (30), DH (33)
TTC since 10/11
best of luck! n/t

Bethpky
Bethpky

January 4th, 2012, 2:32 am #9

Me (30), DH (33)
TTC since 10/11
Hope your u/s went well n/t

January 4th, 2012, 4:50 am #10

Me (30), DH (33)
TTC since 10/11
My RE didn't care too much about the rate, but was just pleased that the baby measured 7w1d (by LMP I am 6w6d) and had a heartbeat! He/she looked like a little gummy bear! I was a complete mess though, didn't want to look at the screen til I heard the nurse say there was even a baby in there! My RE said that chances of miscarriage are down to five percent, I hope he is right! He also said I can go to an OB now, but if in case I wanted an US before then for peace of mind he would let me! How awesome is that! Thanks ladies for the continued support. Anyone know how Sara is doing?

Me (30), DH (33)
TTC since 10/11