quick update

quick update

January 14th, 2012, 1:53 pm #1

Wow, I went in for my routine 37 wk ultrasound and I was sent off to the hospital....to have the baby. My little lovely is measuring a touch small and they felt it was time. Well, I was induced, my water broke, I am fully effaced and at last check dilated to 4. Now I am on Pitocin and about to walk the halls.
I can't believe I am here, without a birth plan, with out my healthcare proxy, without the nursery painted....but little baby girl should be in my arms by this evening they feel.
I guess I am signing off for a while and will give an update once all is said and done, in a few days.
Best to all of you also on the cusp...Newbie, I'll be excited to hear about you!!!

jnoels
jnoels

January 14th, 2012, 1:55 pm #2

Wow! Good Luck! Can't wait to hear all about your sweet baby girl!

Sara H
Sara H

January 14th, 2012, 2:37 pm #3

Wow, I went in for my routine 37 wk ultrasound and I was sent off to the hospital....to have the baby. My little lovely is measuring a touch small and they felt it was time. Well, I was induced, my water broke, I am fully effaced and at last check dilated to 4. Now I am on Pitocin and about to walk the halls.
I can't believe I am here, without a birth plan, with out my healthcare proxy, without the nursery painted....but little baby girl should be in my arms by this evening they feel.
I guess I am signing off for a while and will give an update once all is said and done, in a few days.
Best to all of you also on the cusp...Newbie, I'll be excited to hear about you!!!
Good luck to you and can't wait until she is here!

Hugs and Love,
Sara H

JulesM
JulesM

January 14th, 2012, 3:22 pm #4

Very excited to hear about the whole birth! Congrats on your baby girl to be! Enjoy falling in love

Laura
Laura

January 14th, 2012, 3:29 pm #5

You are one tough lady!!

Good luck!

January 14th, 2012, 3:42 pm #6

I came on to check last night to see if you had posted any progression boy was I shocked to see this morning!! Best of luck today, I hope everything progresses quickly and safely for you, everyone will be excited to see how the story ends. You are almost there!!

January 14th, 2012, 4:31 pm #7

her birthstory.

big hugs
jm

ALM
ALM

January 14th, 2012, 5:51 pm #8

Wow! Good luck. I'm sending you peaceful, quick vibes today. I don't recall if you had some special birth planned like a water birth or are going for an epi. Whatever your choice, I hope all is going smoothly for you and will look forward to your report. Good Luck!!

January 14th, 2012, 7:35 pm #9

Keep us updated

Tanya
Tanya

January 14th, 2012, 10:53 pm #10

Early congratulations!