Old timer grad ....posting new pregnancy.....

Old timer grad ....posting new pregnancy.....

Shannon
Shannon

February 22nd, 2011, 7:58 pm #1

Hello....I have been on and off thee boards for 9 years. I am pregnant again naturally with #7. And YES....COMPLETE SHOCK. Looking for others due around the same time. I am due end of July. It has just about sunk in now and all is good. Still havn't told the other children or family yet...although they will be sooo excited. Oldest is 9 Twins..youngest 19 months. So busy but loving it. Thanks for the support. Hope to get to know some of you.

Take care,
Shannon 37
DX high fsh 28yrs old
IVF twin ds 2002
dd natural 04
ds natural 05
dd natura 06
dd natural 09
? natural 7/11

Shipin
Shipin

February 22nd, 2011, 11:01 pm #2

That a great news ... and so great to see an old timer back here after so many success naturally. Stories like yours gives all of us lot of hope for our future
Something about me ...
I am a 1st timer with Cooper. Age 32 and Success through TI with stims . Expecting my DS in March end.

February 23rd, 2011, 12:09 am #3

Hello....I have been on and off thee boards for 9 years. I am pregnant again naturally with #7. And YES....COMPLETE SHOCK. Looking for others due around the same time. I am due end of July. It has just about sunk in now and all is good. Still havn't told the other children or family yet...although they will be sooo excited. Oldest is 9 Twins..youngest 19 months. So busy but loving it. Thanks for the support. Hope to get to know some of you.

Take care,
Shannon 37
DX high fsh 28yrs old
IVF twin ds 2002
dd natural 04
ds natural 05
dd natura 06
dd natural 09
? natural 7/11
nice to see you here

me:42, DH 43
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bethpky
Bethpky

February 23rd, 2011, 2:15 am #4

Take care,
Shannon 37
DX high fsh 28yrs old
IVF twin ds 2002
dd natural 04
ds natural 05
dd natura 06
dd natural 09
? natural 7/11
You're going to be one busy lady!

anon5
anon5

February 23rd, 2011, 3:35 am #5

Take care,
Shannon 37
DX high fsh 28yrs old
IVF twin ds 2002
dd natural 04
ds natural 05
dd natura 06
dd natural 09
? natural 7/11
congrats shannon! that's great news. goes to show that high FSH REALLY isn't everything.

Kim
Kim

February 24th, 2011, 5:05 am #6

Take care,
Shannon 37
DX high fsh 28yrs old
IVF twin ds 2002
dd natural 04
ds natural 05
dd natura 06
dd natural 09
? natural 7/11
Congratulations!!

Shannon
Shannon

February 24th, 2011, 1:52 pm #7

going for us next week. Feeling pretty good...now. Will keep u poated and look forward to hearing some of your news.
Shannon