NT Scan - Take 1

NT Scan - Take 1

Bethpky
Bethpky

January 10th, 2011, 10:48 pm #1

Well, my office tried to do the NT scan today (11 weeks exactly) but couldn't get the baby to cooperate on the position for a sustained period to take a precise measurement. However, the sonographer said everything looked great and the nuchal fold was barely visible (0.9 or less), and we did see the nasal bone. While I won't rest until the test is completed next week and we get the combined result with bloodwork, I do feel some sense of relief. The baby was moving all around and had a heart rate of 165 bpm! Mine was probably that fast on the scan table, too, b/c I was shaking like a leaf!

January 11th, 2011, 1:48 am #2

I was wondering how you were doing
Me- 30
Day 3- FSH 10.4, E2 42; Day 10- 16.6; Possible endo, slight anti sperm antibodies
DH- 30, low Morph
TTC 23 Cycles
2 Cycles on Clomid- BFN
3 Cycles on Femara & IUI- BFN
Now- Natural plus antioxidants, Acu/Herbs till IVF when we're ready emotionally

Jenna
Jenna

January 11th, 2011, 6:39 am #3

Well, my office tried to do the NT scan today (11 weeks exactly) but couldn't get the baby to cooperate on the position for a sustained period to take a precise measurement. However, the sonographer said everything looked great and the nuchal fold was barely visible (0.9 or less), and we did see the nasal bone. While I won't rest until the test is completed next week and we get the combined result with bloodwork, I do feel some sense of relief. The baby was moving all around and had a heart rate of 165 bpm! Mine was probably that fast on the scan table, too, b/c I was shaking like a leaf!
Nice to hear your good news. What a relief!!!!

Jenna

gone_fshn
gone_fshn

January 11th, 2011, 12:53 pm #4

You must be so relieved! Keep us posted

Shipin
Shipin

January 11th, 2011, 2:28 pm #5

Looks like u have a Dancer/Player growing in there . Though u will have to go second time.. but it must've been fun watching her wiggle so much.
Congrats !!!

Bethpky
Bethpky

January 11th, 2011, 3:26 pm #6

I was wondering how you were doing
I haven't exhaled since the beginning of the pregnancy! Hope you're doing well.

Bethpky
Bethpky

January 11th, 2011, 3:27 pm #7

Nice to hear your good news. What a relief!!!!

Jenna
I do feel highly relieved although I still have to get the bloodwork and additional measurements next week.

Bethpky
Bethpky

January 11th, 2011, 3:28 pm #8

You must be so relieved! Keep us posted
I've looked at enough NT scans on the internet (and I've looked at my own good and bad result pictures) to feel a sense of relief. How are you feeling?

Bethpky
Bethpky

January 11th, 2011, 3:29 pm #9

Looks like u have a Dancer/Player growing in there . Though u will have to go second time.. but it must've been fun watching her wiggle so much.
Congrats !!!
My husband said, "I hope the baby doesn't have ADHD!"

Are you in your last trimester?

Jamie
Jamie

January 11th, 2011, 7:26 pm #10

Such a relief, isn't it! Sounds great and I hope that once you get the full results back that everything is perfect and you can put your mind at ease! This was one of the more nervewracking parts of my own pregnancy.