NT done today

NT done today

elladi
elladi

March 6th, 2012, 6:23 pm #1

I don't post very often, but I read and get a lot of information out of both boards. I had my NT scan today, all was well, though I still find it hard to believe. I had a lot of spotting during the last couple of weeks, and serious bleeding when I was 8 weeks. It seems to have stopped yesterday, and the doctor says it is probably from the cervix. Just wanted to thank you lovely ladies for all the information you post here, it was really helpful to read all these similar stories, and to know that I am not alone in my fears and anxiety about this miracle pregnancy.

Sara H
Sara H

March 6th, 2012, 8:36 pm #2

Such a wonderful feeling, yes?

So glad!

No, you are so very 'not alone'! Every day I work hard -not- to fret!

So glad you shared your great news!
HUGS!

Sara H

mel
mel

March 6th, 2012, 10:54 pm #3

I don't post very often, but I read and get a lot of information out of both boards. I had my NT scan today, all was well, though I still find it hard to believe. I had a lot of spotting during the last couple of weeks, and serious bleeding when I was 8 weeks. It seems to have stopped yesterday, and the doctor says it is probably from the cervix. Just wanted to thank you lovely ladies for all the information you post here, it was really helpful to read all these similar stories, and to know that I am not alone in my fears and anxiety about this miracle pregnancy.
Glad to hear all is well and that the bleeding has stopped. Hope you can start to enjoy your pregnancy!

Bethpky
Bethpky

March 7th, 2012, 1:52 am #4

Congratulations to you!

March 7th, 2012, 3:58 pm #5

I am glad the nt went well.

For what it's worth, I spotted quite a bit and Blythe was a heavy spotter while pg. It's so worrisome.

Spotting happens for different reasons and in my case, i was doing too much (even though I didn't feel like I was doing too much) and simply going slower and taking time to rest a lot helped my spotting.
Oh and the cramps. Holy cow they would drive me 'round the bend with worry.

HAng in there and keep us posted soon enough you'll feel the flutters and then the kicks and that will give you comfort (until you start counting them LOL)
jm