looking for Chapter2 does she still post?

looking for Chapter2 does she still post?

anonymous
anonymous

June 13th, 2011, 8:25 pm #1

I was reading her story and my story is very similar. Does anyone know if she used e2 or p4 after her natural BFP? thanks in advance!

Chapter2
Chapter2

June 14th, 2011, 5:19 pm #2

I still lurk but AF is missing since January so can't say I am TTC.

I took Estrace and provera for 25 days. estrace for 25 days and provera for the last 5 days along with the estrace. I had the RE give me P4 even though he didn't think I needed it but that was after I found out I was pregnant. I didn't take it in the 2WW. I used a trigger shot which is what I think did the trick. My fsh started out 19(as normal for me) and a follicle grew but in prior months it stalled out for weeks and I wouldn't ovulate and would have 3+ month cycles. My old RE would cancel without giving me a trigger.

Good luck

anonymous
anonymous

June 14th, 2011, 11:15 pm #3

and good luck to you. I have had long cycles too, it is frustrating.

BabyDance
BabyDance

June 17th, 2011, 3:42 pm #4

I still lurk but AF is missing since January so can't say I am TTC.

I took Estrace and provera for 25 days. estrace for 25 days and provera for the last 5 days along with the estrace. I had the RE give me P4 even though he didn't think I needed it but that was after I found out I was pregnant. I didn't take it in the 2WW. I used a trigger shot which is what I think did the trick. My fsh started out 19(as normal for me) and a follicle grew but in prior months it stalled out for weeks and I wouldn't ovulate and would have 3+ month cycles. My old RE would cancel without giving me a trigger.

Good luck
So Estrace from CD1-25?? Or 5-30?? Thanks for helping. I am trying to quit IVf and will do natural, but think I will do E2 and P4. Were you with Check and your FSH was 19 in the cycle you conceived?? Thanks in advance. XoxoBD