Laura and Erin

Laura and Erin

Teresa
Teresa

May 31st, 2012, 11:53 pm #1

Hi
I think you may have both had ultrasounds today and I was wondering how they went. I hope you are both feeling well. Looking forward to your updates.
Teresa

Laura
Laura

June 1st, 2012, 12:02 am #2

Have fun reading!

Erin
Erin

June 1st, 2012, 2:47 am #3

Hi
I think you may have both had ultrasounds today and I was wondering how they went. I hope you are both feeling well. Looking forward to your updates.
Teresa
Hey Teresa-
Good remembering! I did have a u/s today and we did see the heartbeat! It was beating along at 125bpm- pretty awesome to see. The RE who did the u/s said I was measuring 6wks 5days (which is exactly what I am) but when I looked at the u/s pics, one said "6wk3d" and another said "6wks2d" which is freaking me out a bit. However, she said I was measuring right on schedule and everything looks perfect, so I'm trying to focus on that. Thanks for checking in! Hope you're doing well too!

Laura
Laura

June 1st, 2012, 3:24 am #4

Hi
Teresa
Thanks for thinking of us! You are so sweet.

Congrats Erin! What a relief!

Teresa
Teresa

June 1st, 2012, 10:38 am #5

Have fun reading!
Got it! :) Replied above, GREAT read!! n/t

Teresa
Teresa

June 1st, 2012, 10:56 am #6

Hey Teresa-
Good remembering! I did have a u/s today and we did see the heartbeat! It was beating along at 125bpm- pretty awesome to see. The RE who did the u/s said I was measuring 6wks 5days (which is exactly what I am) but when I looked at the u/s pics, one said "6wk3d" and another said "6wks2d" which is freaking me out a bit. However, she said I was measuring right on schedule and everything looks perfect, so I'm trying to focus on that. Thanks for checking in! Hope you're doing well too!
Erin, that is fantastic news, you got to see the heartbeat and the bpm is perfect too for 6w5d! I would trust what the RE said, 6w5d is where you're at. It makes sense to me with the bpm rate. She gave you 3 pictures? Do you think she just took the measurements wrong and had to correcct them? I would try to focus on the most important thing, that strong heartbeat! I'm so happy for you!!!