Jamie ...

Jamie ...

Shipin
Shipin

December 14th, 2010, 4:53 pm #1

Hope u r doing good. Did u visit the doctor regarding the light brown discharge? What did he had to say?

Jamie
Jamie

December 14th, 2010, 7:59 pm #2

Shipin, I am doing great. Feeling a little lower back discomfort at night, but other than that great! How are you?

I didn't go--it stopped and I haven't seen it in days. It was very light brown spotting. According to Dr. Google, it was probably from . . . sex. So not too worried.

Thanks for checking on me!

Shipin
Shipin

December 14th, 2010, 8:36 pm #3

That everything is fine. I am doing good too. Enjoying the baby kicks

gone_fshn
gone_fshn

December 14th, 2010, 11:41 pm #4

Shipin, I am doing great. Feeling a little lower back discomfort at night, but other than that great! How are you?

I didn't go--it stopped and I haven't seen it in days. It was very light brown spotting. According to Dr. Google, it was probably from . . . sex. So not too worried.

Thanks for checking on me!
Did you have your P4 levels monitored at all after you came off support? If so do you remember what your levels were?

Jamie
Jamie

December 15th, 2010, 4:44 am #5

But I was super careful. I took a full dose until 13 weeks, then did two endometrins a day instead of 3 for a week, then one instead of two the next week, then nothing. I monitored for spotting and had none, so figured the placenta had taken over. My OB did not seem worried about my going off cold turkey, but it seemed like a risk.

gone_fshn
gone_fshn

December 15th, 2010, 4:04 pm #6

Yup, Cooper had me slowly coming off as well for a few weeks. Luckily, my bw from yesetrday showed my P4 level back at 50 - was 39.9 last week, just missing the 40 cutoff where they like to see it at, which is why I had to go back again for bw this week. So now I am all clear and do not have to go back for bw monitoring and can stay off P4 for good - yay! Though it still strikes me as odd that they had me going for 4 weeks of bw monitoring while I was coming down - but no one else here seemed to do that. oh well....

Shipin
Shipin

December 15th, 2010, 4:22 pm #7

They had let my P4 drop from 38 to 32 before stepping up the dosage. They said 35 is where they like to see it. And some women on then forum had indicated their RE/OB considering 25 as the cutoff. Its all a little confusing to me.

Shipin
Shipin

December 15th, 2010, 4:22 pm #8

I was with cooper n/t

Jamie
Jamie

December 15th, 2010, 9:15 pm #9

Yup, Cooper had me slowly coming off as well for a few weeks. Luckily, my bw from yesetrday showed my P4 level back at 50 - was 39.9 last week, just missing the 40 cutoff where they like to see it at, which is why I had to go back again for bw this week. So now I am all clear and do not have to go back for bw monitoring and can stay off P4 for good - yay! Though it still strikes me as odd that they had me going for 4 weeks of bw monitoring while I was coming down - but no one else here seemed to do that. oh well....
I think Cooper is very careful about progesterone--that's a big thing of Dr. Check's. Clearly your placenta has taken over so you are fine!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 16th, 2010, 1:22 am #10

They had let my P4 drop from 38 to 32 before stepping up the dosage. They said 35 is where they like to see it. And some women on then forum had indicated their RE/OB considering 25 as the cutoff. Its all a little confusing to me.
it matters if BFP was natural (like yours) or IVF (n/t)