it still stings

it still stings

Anon for this
Anon for this

June 29th, 2012, 11:54 am #1

Despite having a miracle LO, the stinging of a negative pregnancy test just brings back the flood of years of IF struggles. Guess I will never have a normal cycle and will always have to wonder what stage I am in. It is so frustrating. Thanks for reading.

Sara H
Sara H

June 29th, 2012, 8:18 pm #2

It is interesting the things that hit us a different times. But, you did beat the odds once, here is hoping you'll do it again!

Hang in there,
Sara H

June 30th, 2012, 12:30 am #3

Despite having a miracle LO, the stinging of a negative pregnancy test just brings back the flood of years of IF struggles. Guess I will never have a normal cycle and will always have to wonder what stage I am in. It is so frustrating. Thanks for reading.
when ttc my #2. Somehow I could weather the first 4 years of ttc my #1 but the 3 years ttc #2 and all those negs. ugh. Just harder because I knew exactly what I was missing--you know?

IF and negs are hard. period. But sometimes, somethings make the negs more poignant. (seeing a NB that very day, seeing a pg woman does it too ... etc) Not saying the negs of ttc#1 were less, just for me, it stung more the second time around that particular sun. (is that a saying?? lol)

Hang in there, it's hard and always feel free to come share here. You are among sisters after all.

hugs
jm

me:43, DH 44
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~