If you have time...can you post your journey to baby?

If you have time...can you post your journey to baby?

January 1st, 2012, 5:53 pm #1

Hi!
Since this is the success board I am sure you are really busy with your little ones but I was wondering if you could briefly describe the steps you took along your journey to have a baby.

Highest FSH?

AMH?

Did you conceive Naturally?

How many IVF/IUI?

How long did the entire process take once you started TTC?

I just want to have some idea of the road my sister will have ahead of her.

Thanks!!

Sara H
Sara H

January 1st, 2012, 9:00 pm #2

On the "High FSH board". If you do a search over there, and here on this board, too, I think you will find years of stories that will help you. Or, people can add links to their story so they don't have to retype them!

Mine is-
http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/t ... S+MENT!%29

But: I know you are doing all this for your sister. Don't let it consume you too much, OK? (You mentioned on the other board 'going crazy'.) Have your own levels checked, because I know that it's on your mind, but don't let this drag you down. You are both young and have time, a 'three month wait' idea from her RE is not a bad one. As for yourself, I know you have been trying two month but you said you already had a child, yes? That is a great sign in your favor!

Good luck to you and your sister.
Sara H

Wren
Wren

January 1st, 2012, 11:32 pm #3

Hi!
Since this is the success board I am sure you are really busy with your little ones but I was wondering if you could briefly describe the steps you took along your journey to have a baby.

Highest FSH?

AMH?

How many IVF/IUI?

Thanks!!
Highest FSH? 21

AMH? 1

Did you conceive Naturally? yes

How many IVF/IUI? one IUI January 2010... was waiting to start IVF when got pg naturally

How long did the entire process take once you started TTC? From January 2008-May 2010
Was pg first time november 2008, got pancreatitis and placenta cancer, lost baby... then dx of high FSH and told we had a 1% chance of having a biological baby. Interviewed 12 REs from November-January 2010. Found RE February 2010. Went on DHEA therapy, got uterus straightened out (tilted to the side), and got naturally pg in May 2010. My BFP was on June 1, 2010, the day that should have been my Day 3s for IVF cycle. I had just turned 34 when I got pg.

My journey was short compared to other women on this board. So take it with a grain of salt. There are others here who have much more knowledge, wisdom and courage than I do. But if there is anything I've learned from these women, many of whom were with me on High FSH board, is that miracles do happen for high FSHers... it just takes longer. And for some women here, they've had multiple miracles even with the dx. Good luck!

bigboy
bigboy

January 1st, 2012, 11:49 pm #4

Hi!

Highest FSH?

AMH?

How many IVF/IUI?

Thanks!!
..your sister should come in here, it's not that bad : ) i think you are going to start getting repeated answers here too.

Highest FSH?
AMH?

Did you conceive Naturally? no assuming you dont mean miscarriages as well

How many IVF/IUI?
2 clomid cycles at different doses + IUI

with this pregnancy 7-8 months which is not long in IF years...however i did go see an RE after only TTC for 3-4 months.

January 2nd, 2012, 8:11 pm #5

Hi!

Highest FSH?

AMH?

How many IVF/IUI?

Thanks!!
Highest FSH? One reading of 10.4 on Day 3, usually 7 or so but Day 10 of CCCT 16.6 and AFC of 2-5.

AMH? never got it tested bc I didnt want to hear any other negative news.

Did you conceive Naturally? Tried about 35 cycles of TI!!

How many IVF/IUI? 3 IUI's with Clomid/Femara with BFN (1-2 follies), 1st IVF canceled with 1 follie, 2nd IVF decided to go for it even with 1 follie, BFP with AFC of 2, 3 embies, and triplets!!!

How long did the entire process take once you started TTC? Started in June 2008, saw OB in May of 2009 who referred to RE for semen analysis, with crappy awful clinic until March of 2010, switched to SIRM STL that month, 1st IVF in May 2010, 2nd in July 2010

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

January 3rd, 2012, 4:42 pm #6

Hi!

Highest FSH?

AMH?

How many IVF/IUI?

Thanks!!
Here you go:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/m ... DE+ment%29

Best of luck to your sister!