i forgot.... (and another topic inside)

i forgot.... (and another topic inside)

bigboy
bigboy

November 27th, 2011, 2:13 pm #1

how much people stare at pregnant bellies! it's kind of funny actually. happens the most at the gym but sometimes i feel like im just a walking belly!

separately i cant believe how insanely huge my boobs are at this point. (im only 19 weeks). im wearing my 36DD bras that i didnt start wearing until the third trimester with my first pregnancy. i shudder to think what they will be like then!! it's crazy how my body is recognizing that there are two babies in there!

ALM
ALM

November 28th, 2011, 10:52 pm #2

comment to one of her co-workers about my stomach last week. She walked away and I tell you I was about ready to yell "I'm 5.5 months pregnant you dummy!" although dummy wasn't quite the word I had in mind.

I look clearly pregnant or cleary fat in the belly, depending on how you look at it. I guess I could just be fat. I go to the gym as well, and I see these young hunks looking at my stomach, and I just feel like telling them I'm pg and not fat. Ah, well.

On another note, my boobs haven't gotten all that much bigger. But, it's early yet so we shall see.

November 29th, 2011, 2:45 am #3

I never was in the "is she fat or preggo" state! I went from me to clearly pregnant pretty darn quickly.