How can I find high successful FSHers under 40 - is there a board for this?

How can I find high successful FSHers under 40 - is there a board for this?

Sam
Sam

January 8th, 2011, 8:34 pm #1

Hi, I have appreciated so much all the info here (and JUST found the search tool after about a week, which has been very helpful!) - one frustration I have is being unable to find specifically the posts from people with high FSH successes who are in their early/mid-30s. Can someone help me find the best way to find posts from these women or is it just continuing to go page to page, which is kind of driving me crazy. Thanks for any help!

Sam
Sam

January 8th, 2011, 8:35 pm #2

And is there a way to see all the posts from a specific person without going page to page?

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 8th, 2011, 8:57 pm #3

no there isn't

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 8th, 2011, 8:58 pm #4

Hi, I have appreciated so much all the info here (and JUST found the search tool after about a week, which has been very helpful!) - one frustration I have is being unable to find specifically the posts from people with high FSH successes who are in their early/mid-30s. Can someone help me find the best way to find posts from these women or is it just continuing to go page to page, which is kind of driving me crazy. Thanks for any help!
for example "Who has had success with high FSH and in early/mid 30s?"

Alli
Alli

January 8th, 2011, 9:49 pm #5

Usually we'll put our ages in. I'm 31!

Sam
Sam

January 9th, 2011, 2:53 pm #6

I just want to say thanks to everyone for being so willing to share your story and so consistently over time. It is such an important testimony to give. I cannot begin to tell you. Wishing you every blessing on your journey! Sam

Carolyn
Carolyn

January 11th, 2011, 3:01 am #7

I ask only because I was an under-40 high FSHer who already had kids. I was 38 and my FSH was 14.1 I got the donor eggs speech and blah blah blah. But what they really seemed optimistic about was that I already had children, conceived naturally at ages 32 and 35. Doc said I likely had always had high FSH and yet was able to conceive. So "proven fertility" seemed to be a positive for me. If you don't have kids but are in your early 30s, you're probably in good shape too. I was told that it would likely just take me longer to conceive, both due to my age and to my high FSH. They were right - it did take longer (six months only) but I did conceive naturally. So keep the faith, high FSH does not = no kids, by any stretch. Good luck!

Sam
Sam

January 11th, 2011, 4:15 am #8

Have been ttc for about 3yrs but only naturally, and fairly passively (just a lot of BD without monitoring). To be honest I had just kind of accepted this as my "lot" when I got the devastating news at 33. I'm now 35.5 and came across some info on Check from Cooper and felt inspired to be more intentional about making it happen if it could. I hope having never conceived (that I'm aware of) doesn't mean I'm hopeless! And now that I'm almost 36, doesn't really qualify me as in my "early thirties" anymore :/ thanks for your question and for sharing your story.

Carolyn
Carolyn

January 11th, 2011, 4:41 am #9

I'm glad that you're on top of this now, while you're still so young (yes, 36 is still so young!). I wish you all the best! Are you sure that it's "your" issue and not your "DH's"? I say that because despite me being older (38) and having high FSH, it turns out that my DH had sperm issues (amazing since we conceived two kids easily). He took some vitamins the urologist recommended and voila, his sperm counts improved markedly. And we got pregnant the next month. So if you haven't already, be sure and have your DH checked out - there's a lot that can be done to improve things on their end! All the best to you - I have been on/off this board for a LONG time and have seen so many successes in situations like yours that I have nothing but hope for you.

Sam
Sam

January 11th, 2011, 11:01 am #10

Thanks, Carolyn for your supportive words! And your question - when we were initially given the news we did go through some of the regular battery of tests and the first RE told me my DH "is a stud." I continue to be amazed at how some "professionals" handle delivering news. I guess he thought I'd be happy or think it was funny or something, but it actually made me feel even more guilty that I was the "problem." In any case, I guess this is good news, but we're going to get another SA done since it's been a few years, DH is 44 now and Check thinks it's possible that the other place that did the SA may have missed something. So just to be sure! Thanks again for your support and encouragement. I can't begin to tell you what it means to me to have someone who really knows what I'm talking about, has actually seen success and can still be encouraging. It's huge. Thank you!!!