Hi, Ladies! Can I join the party??? :-)

Hi, Ladies! Can I join the party??? :-)

Sara H (No more "From the other board!")
Sara H (No more "From the other board!")

December 21st, 2011, 6:51 pm #1

I had my first POAS positive 6 days ago, had my first beta Monday and my 2nd today!

If anyone is interested my whole story please check over on the "High FSH" board, it's posted as "On the 12th Day of Christmas..."

But, quickly: tried for three years, Highest FSH 57, Check patient, got my FSH down to normal, did 6 cycles, got pregnant on a "natural" cycle with some help and support!

First Beta at day 16:252
P4: 57
E2: 343

Second one not in until tomorrow (Long story, don't ask!)

I chart my temps, they have been nice and high for me and my boobs hurt. Also, my chin is breaking out like crazy... and help on when that might stop???

Other than that no other signs yet, just SUPER EXCITED and THRILLED!

Currently on P4 and E2.

I FINALLY MADE IT TO THE PICK BOARD!
For real, not just as a visitor!
Hope I get to stay!

Thanks, Ladies!
Sara H... now from THIS board!

December 21st, 2011, 7:04 pm #2

so happy for you!! A hearty congratulations

My skin was blotchy for the whole time, maybe a respite during the 2nd tri?? can't remember. Not fun but I was pg so who cares, right?? LOL

You just made my day
hugs
julie

JulesM
JulesM

December 21st, 2011, 7:13 pm #3

I had my first POAS positive 6 days ago, had my first beta Monday and my 2nd today!

If anyone is interested my whole story please check over on the "High FSH" board, it's posted as "On the 12th Day of Christmas..."

But, quickly: tried for three years, Highest FSH 57, Check patient, got my FSH down to normal, did 6 cycles, got pregnant on a "natural" cycle with some help and support!

I chart my temps, they have been nice and high for me and my boobs hurt. Also, my chin is breaking out like crazy... and help on when that might stop???

Currently on P4 and E2.

Hope I get to stay!

Thanks, Ladies!
So happy you are here!!!

December 21st, 2011, 7:20 pm #4

Currently on P4 and E2.

Hope I get to stay!

Thanks, Ladies!
I have followed your story a bit and I am thrilled for you! That is fantastic news and I look forward to hearing more good news as you go.

Take care, relax, keep telling that bean how much you already love it.

Sarah

Cee
Cee

December 21st, 2011, 7:40 pm #5

Currently on P4 and E2.

Hope I get to stay!

Thanks, Ladies!
I'm so excited for you. You getting your BFP just give me more hope, you know?

You gotta' tell me what you were taking as far as any stims go! I want details please!

December 21st, 2011, 7:50 pm #6

Currently on P4 and E2.

Hope I get to stay!

Thanks, Ladies!
Hi Sara,
I already congratulated you on the "other board" but want to congratulate you here too! I'm so happy we'll be getting to see your "face" more often over here!!!

Amy

TTC: Since Nov. 2006
Diagnosis: Ovarian Dysfunction & PCOS
26 Years Old
cd3 FSH 16.8
cd10 FSH 13.6
7 Unmonitored Cycles of Clomid
3 Unmonitored Cycles of Letrozole
Positive CCCT
TAB for cysts
1st Cycle of 150iu of Menopur with Timed BDing - 5 mature follies - BFN
TAB for cysts
2nd Cycle of 150iu of Menopur with Timed Intercourse - 4 mature follies in play - BFN
3rd Cycle of 150 iu of Menopur with Timed Intercourse - 2 follies - BFN
1st Cycle of Gonal F - 1 follie & cyst on right - BFN
TAB for a cycle
2nd Cycle of Gonal F = BFP!!!!!
11dpo Beta=27.9
14dpo Beta=120
16dpo Beta=210
18dpo Beta=429
21dpo Beta=1064
5w6d - baby measuring 3mm, h/b 101
6w6d - baby measuring 6mm, h/b 126
7w6d - baby 18mm, h/b 171, measuring ahead at 8w2d! RE noticed enlarged yolk sac so keeping a close eye on that
8w6d - baby 2.52cm with h/b of 174
9w5d - baby 3.22cm with h/b of 180 measuring 10w1d
10w6d - baby 4.34cmcm with h/b of 174 measuring 11w1d
12w u/s showed baby at 11.2cm with h/b of 162 - unfortunately, that evening I suffered a horrible m/c of a chromosomally NORMAL girl.... RIP my angel girl...you were loved....

First cycle of Gonal F with Timed Intercourse since m/c - BFN
2nd Cycle of Gonal F with Timed Intercourse - BFN
TAB for a month on bcp's
3rd Cycle of Gonal F - BFP
-11dpo beta=14.9
-14dpo beta=45.7
-16dpo beta=140
-18dpo beta=366
u/s at 6w1d showed heart-rate of 114!!!!
u/s at 7w1d showed heart-rate of 141!!!!
u/s at 8w showed heart-rate of 179
u/s at 9w showed 2 SCH's, h/r of 197
u/s at 10w showed h/r of 175
u/s at 11w showed h/r of 180
u/s at 12 w showed h/r of 188
12w2d...m/c'd baby at home, lost too much blood, had to have emergency D&C...severely anemic....baby was a chromosomally normal boy
-developed a blood clot in leg 1 1/2 wks post D&C...saw a hematologist and had testing done and everything came back normal, will still treat me with Lovenex on next pregnancy

Ekb88
Ekb88

December 21st, 2011, 9:03 pm #7

Currently on P4 and E2.

Hope I get to stay!

Thanks, Ladies!
So very happy for you !!!

bigboy
bigboy

December 21st, 2011, 9:58 pm #8

Currently on P4 and E2.

Hope I get to stay!

Thanks, Ladies!
LOL, just kidding! so excited for you! cant wait to hear about your progress.

December 21st, 2011, 9:59 pm #9

Currently on P4 and E2.

Hope I get to stay!

Thanks, Ladies!
ps Once a few weeks went by my skin and hair was glowing!

sch1star
sch1star

December 21st, 2011, 10:15 pm #10

Currently on P4 and E2.

Hope I get to stay!

Thanks, Ladies!
CONGRATULATIONS! What a nice beta too!

You sound like you are in good spirits and feeling confident. Perfect

Soooo happy to hear your news :D

hugs!!