Hi Alli

Hi Alli

lucy999
lucy999

May 17th, 2012, 2:58 pm #1

just checking up on you and hoping all went well yesterday. keep us posted.

Alli
Alli

May 17th, 2012, 3:37 pm #2

My beta is 499 (I'm at least 5 weeks) and my P4 is 3.5. I'll repeat beta tomorrow but I'm thinking this is not going to be ok. I've lost all nausea, I had severe pre AF night sweats last night, and continue to cramp and spot. The nurse is calling in prometrium 200 2X day to start.

I'm honestly ok with either outcome. DH was about to schedule a vasectomy. However, if all is well, we welcome this LO into our family. I can't imagine what its like for those who go through this with their 1st or 2nd. I never experienced a m/c so this is a new experience for me. Thanks for all the thoughts!!

Jamie
Jamie

May 17th, 2012, 3:52 pm #3

Thinking of you and hoping for the best.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

May 17th, 2012, 4:20 pm #4

My beta is 499 (I'm at least 5 weeks) and my P4 is 3.5. I'll repeat beta tomorrow but I'm thinking this is not going to be ok. I've lost all nausea, I had severe pre AF night sweats last night, and continue to cramp and spot. The nurse is calling in prometrium 200 2X day to start.

I'm honestly ok with either outcome. DH was about to schedule a vasectomy. However, if all is well, we welcome this LO into our family. I can't imagine what its like for those who go through this with their 1st or 2nd. I never experienced a m/c so this is a new experience for me. Thanks for all the thoughts!!
I'm sorry Alli that you may be going through this. Miscarriage is never easy. I hope that all turns out well for you and your DH.

May 17th, 2012, 4:27 pm #5

It's so hard, even if it wasn't planned. I remember loving each PG so much and being so devastated when I lost two. I'm so hoping for a good outcome for you, but either way, sending you big hugs and lots of love. You're a great mama.

Hugs,
Meg

Teresa
Teresa

May 17th, 2012, 5:23 pm #6

I am praying for a good outcome for you. Miscarriage is very painful, no matter how many times you go through it. You're such a good person and I'm sad you are going through this. You're in my thoughts.

Alli
Alli

May 17th, 2012, 5:44 pm #7

I know it's about doubling but I had EWCM the week of 4/23

mel
mel

May 17th, 2012, 5:52 pm #8

I'm sorry that you are going through this. Whether planned or a surprise, makes no difference...m/c's are heartbreaking. I so hope that the prometrium is what you need to help things along and things do turn out okay. Thinking of you and sending hugs.

Wren
Wren

May 17th, 2012, 7:42 pm #9

Thinking of you. Nt

Laura
Laura

May 17th, 2012, 9:13 pm #10

I'm so so sorry Alli. If you do mc it will be a long and painful process, both physically and emotionally. Take care of yourself!