Here from high FSH group, need hope plzzzzzzz

Here from high FSH group, need hope plzzzzzzz

Anna (waiting26)
Anna (waiting26)

August 2nd, 2011, 12:21 am #1

Hello ladies, I am here from high FSH group and I would like to ask you to plzzzzz share your success with me. I am very hopeless and lost all the hope.

Here is a little summary about me:
Age =28, FSH=28, AMH
3 cycle has passed since my first IVF and I havent been able to start the 2nd IVF.
1st cycle I took off due to RE order
2nd cycle EPP, AFC=1 didnt start IVF
3rd cycle EPP, provera, period and U/s had 3 follicle on CD 3 12mm, 6mm, 3mm due to different follicle size I didnt start IVF.

And I am not sure if TI works because all follies are on the left side and even thu my left tube is open but its stock to my pelvic, although the adhesion was removed by laparoscopy RE said it usually comes back.

Please share your success story with me.
(BTW I am in LA with Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Dr meldrum and Dr. Rosen)

Thanks

August 2nd, 2011, 1:46 pm #2

So sorry you're feeling hopeless. I know it's such a tough road. My highest FSH was close to what yours was, and I'm now PG with #3, this last one being a natural PG. I know you've probably heard this a thousand times, but age really does trump FSH, and you've got that going for you. It sounds like you really haven't had a great shot because of things out of your control. My hope for you is that you'll be able to proceed with a good cycle soon. It's bound to happen.

Hang in there and GL!

Hugs,
Meg

Anna (waiting26)
Anna (waiting26)

August 2nd, 2011, 4:50 pm #3

i am more worried about my AFC than my FSH.

Toni
Toni

August 2nd, 2011, 4:57 pm #4

Hello ladies, I am here from high FSH group and I would like to ask you to plzzzzz share your success with me. I am very hopeless and lost all the hope.

Age =28, FSH=28, AMH
3 cycle has passed since my first IVF and I havent been able to start the 2nd IVF.
3rd cycle EPP, provera, period and U/s had 3 follicle on CD 3 12mm, 6mm, 3mm due to different follicle size I didnt start IVF.

And I am not sure if TI works because all follies are on the left side and even thu my left tube is open but its stock to my pelvic, although the adhesion was removed by laparoscopy RE said it usually comes back.

(BTW I am in LA with Reproductive Partners Medical Group, Dr meldrum and Dr. Rosen)

Thanks
Hi Anna,
You have youth and time on your side. When I started ttc my FSH was 34.8 and I was 38 years old. I had just had a miscarriage and started acupuncture and herbs and 4 months later got a BFP with DS #1. I was 39 years old. I went on to have another m/c when DS #1 was 10 months old. For DD#2 I used OPKs, timed intercourse, baby aspirin, Robitussin and the western herb Vitex. My FSH shot up to 110 a few months after my m/c so I took a break for a few months from ttc as well. In July of that year I started taking Vitex. Two months of taking Vitex I got a BFP with DD#2. I was very tenacious and would not give up and I think that most of the women on these boards will tell you they were too. Also what works for some may not for others. Go with your instinct and what you feel comfortable doing. IVF was not an option for us as my DH was not on board so I just researched and tried different alternative ways.
Hang in there,
Toni

August 2nd, 2011, 5:23 pm #5

i am more worried about my AFC than my FSH.
on my last successful cycle, my AFC was 5. It's been steadily dropping over the years.

Still, if you have fewer, remember that as long as you have ONE you have a shot. And at your age, I'm sure the quality is there.

Keep us posted and GL!

Hugs,
Meg

Maru
Maru

August 2nd, 2011, 8:23 pm #6

Age =28, FSH=28, AMH

Thanks
In the secondary board they always told me that and I always thought well but what about my FSH and my AMH.

I'm 35, my FSH was around 20+, AMH 0.10.

And my AFC was always 5 or lower.

And we got pregnant on our own this time no medication nothing.

My doctor said it was a miracle baby, but I think it's just that good egg was there when we DTD

Why do they have you doing IVF already? Have you tried IUIs? Or just simple Clomid / Fermara cycles??

Anna (waiting26)
Anna (waiting26)

August 2nd, 2011, 8:46 pm #7

do IVF, honestly i am tired of TTC, it has been around 1.5 years of TTC but it sounds like it has been forever.also i have endometriosist so the best bet is IVF as my tube might not work properly.

Maru
Maru

August 2nd, 2011, 8:57 pm #8

1.5 years is a long time for TTC, each month is cruel and painful, so 18 months of that is bad.

I TTC for #2 since October 2009 until got pregnant on April 2011, it felt like an eternity!!!!