Help with endometrin ...

Help with endometrin ...

T
T

May 29th, 2012, 11:06 pm #1

I've been taking it for weeks now no issue, barely any leaking Today I'm putting it in and 1 minute later it's dripping out if me but BAD. And I've been lying down all day. It's gushing. Tmi but ive been wet down there all day . I just put the last one in for the nite abd its leaking out if me and im freaking and no i dont want to call my dr for this so hoping someone will help me please...I'm wondering 1. If its some other clear fluid other than the endometrin and 2 if it's leaking out am I getting what I need? Ugh! So tired of constantly worrying about everything does it ever end? Today has been a bad day I'm worried I've miscarried since seeing the hb last week I guess I am haunted by the past and that it's going to happen again. Thanks!

May 30th, 2012, 1:54 am #2

From what I remember, the progesterone I had to insert were white little pearls and when they did "leak" out, it was white, not clear.

I'd call the triage at the hospital if I were you. Clear liquid sounds like amniotic, especially since you say gushing.

Be sure to keep drinking your water/fluids but do call the triage in maternity, they'll know what to do.

keep us posted.

hmm I see by the time on your post that it's been a few hours, how are you now?

jm

smrc
smrc

May 30th, 2012, 2:42 am #3

I've been taking it for weeks now no issue, barely any leaking Today I'm putting it in and 1 minute later it's dripping out if me but BAD. And I've been lying down all day. It's gushing. Tmi but ive been wet down there all day . I just put the last one in for the nite abd its leaking out if me and im freaking and no i dont want to call my dr for this so hoping someone will help me please...I'm wondering 1. If its some other clear fluid other than the endometrin and 2 if it's leaking out am I getting what I need? Ugh! So tired of constantly worrying about everything does it ever end? Today has been a bad day I'm worried I've miscarried since seeing the hb last week I guess I am haunted by the past and that it's going to happen again. Thanks!
a clear white discharge from high estrogen levels? I just hit 12w today and have had this throughout my pg so far. Literally as you describe (TMI) - a gushing of clear white discharge, which has led me to wear a light pad many days. Just sthg to consider as a possibility.

May 30th, 2012, 4:30 am #4

was that I was constantly leaking. I had to change my pantyliner a few times a day. Maybe TMI...sometimes it was white chunks and I did wonder if any of it was actually getting absorbed, but I learned that is normal and yes, it is still getting absorbed by your body. Our bodies our going through a lot of changes and hormones are in overdrive and discharge is normal. If you are gushing fluids, then you may want to give your doctor a call to make sure you are not leaking amniotic fluid. The leaking I experienced from Endometrin was constant, and at times I would feel a gush of fluid/Endometrin, but it wasn't constant gushing. The entire time I was on Endometrin I did experience discharge. Hope this helps. If it is really concerning you though, don't be afraid to contact your doctor.

Erin
Erin

May 30th, 2012, 1:17 pm #5

I'm thinking hormonal changes. I'm on endometrin too and I've at times had a lot of creamy white d/c and at times quite at bit of clear watery d/c (other times not much at all comes out). I asked my RE about it early on (it actually happened with the gush of clear fluid for the 1st time during the 2ww and I was worried) and he said it was likely hormonal changes (which I'd guess are mostly d/t rising E2). I understand why you're so worried in general (I'm pretty constantly worried myself and I haven't even been through what you have) but my guess is that this isn't something to be too concerned about. Why not call your OB just to be sure? Sending good thoughts!

t
t

May 30th, 2012, 1:57 pm #6

called this morning, it was after 11 last nite when i posted so clearly didnt want to call that late. she said its hormonal discharge combined with the p4. said totally normal and not to worry about this. as long as no blood or green/brown color. thanks all. friggen basketcase, i know.

L
L

May 30th, 2012, 6:56 pm #7

I was going to say that for how early you are a gush of fluid can be worrisome, but if it continues to gush it's probably not amniotic fluid since you don't have enough to gush more than once. I've also noticed a huge increase in the amount of clear/white watery fluid in the past few days, I assume it's also hormone related. I also notice more comes out while on the toilet, due to the relaxation of pelvic muscles. If it were amniotic fluid, the flow would be constant on/off the toilet.

T
T

June 1st, 2012, 12:00 am #8

Thanks again for all of your help with this. It's thankfully nothing to worry about. Just messy endometrin mixed with hormonal fluid I double asked again today at the ob. Just going to have to break out the old maxi pads for awhile. Totally happy to do it! Whew! Thanks again for great advice as usual! Xoxo