Has anyone gotten their period before the 2ww was over??? ( x-post)

Has anyone gotten their period before the 2ww was over??? ( x-post)

Anon10
Anon10

August 11th, 2011, 3:17 pm #1

Hi I posted this ont he other board but am wondering for those of you who have been sucessful did you have any bleeding the day before your Beta? Also I have been having a burning/uncomfortable sensation in my uterus for a few days now, on and off but more on than off? Does this sound familiar to anyone? It does not feel like cramping but feels like AF is about to break loose. Thanks in advance.

August 11th, 2011, 7:41 pm #2

I've definitely had spotting that was VERY similar to the spotting I get pre-AF. Was convinced by the AF-like cramping that it was coming...but it never did.

GL to you! Hope you get your BFP!

Hugs,
Meg

Maru
Maru

August 11th, 2011, 8:10 pm #3

Hi I posted this ont he other board but am wondering for those of you who have been sucessful did you have any bleeding the day before your Beta? Also I have been having a burning/uncomfortable sensation in my uterus for a few days now, on and off but more on than off? Does this sound familiar to anyone? It does not feel like cramping but feels like AF is about to break loose. Thanks in advance.
I have either gotten AF the day before my Beta or I've gotten spotting which sometimes is nothing other than spotting.

So good luck tomorrow hoping its just spotting and not AF coming!

August 12th, 2011, 12:48 pm #4

The burning in the uterus doesn't sound good or normal. Are you sure you don't have an infection of some sort???

Kristen
Kristen

August 12th, 2011, 5:53 pm #5

Blame it on the high fsh... The cycle before my successful one, I had AF about 8 days after O. Could be AF or could be implantation spotting. I never had any spotting when I turned out to be pg, but many do have implantation bleeding around the time of AF. Hope that is the case for you!

All the best!

K

Anon10
Anon10

August 12th, 2011, 6:23 pm #6

For your responses but it was yet another BFN. Not sure how much more disappointment I can take.

August 12th, 2011, 7:01 pm #7

Just sending you big hugs. I know how disappointed you must be. (((Anon10))) Please be good to yourself this weekend.

Hugs,
Meg

Anon10
Anon10

August 12th, 2011, 9:28 pm #8

I know I have the choice to cry and be down in the dumps and feel so defeated yet again, or take a good deep breath and just move forward...but it is so hard after so many failures. And and of course I wonder well, "I'm well over 40 so my eggs just must suck so do I really need to consider DE now - even though my heart is just not there- or try again with my OE. At the moment I have a huge pit in my stomach and I feel very sad and discouraged. Sorry to be a downer on the pink board but I so appreciate the support. I find much joy reading everyone's posts and being able to share in everyone's joy. I hope one day to be posting good news on this board too.

juliemam (grad/co-mod)
juliemam (grad/co-mod)

August 12th, 2011, 10:47 pm #9

So sorry to hear about your neg beta

I was going to say that I had what I thought was a weird AF on the first cycle post my cancelled DE IVF. It came a the right time, was more like heavy spotting but I blamed the hormonal stuff I had to do in prep for the DE cycle. A week later I wanted to get rid of the lone HPT in my cupboard --just get it out of my life so it could stop staring at me every time I opened the cabinet door-- and holy cow didn't it turn up pos. It seriously floored me.

So naturally, when I started ttc my #2 (with mixed emotions of guilt and apprehension but that is another post) a week after every AF no matter how heavy, I'd POAS. I bought them by the hand fulls from saveontests. OPKs too. I found deep satisfaction on POAS, I tell ya LOL

Took me 4yrs minus a month to finally get my + and then took us about 3yrs for our #2 miracle. And when I say 3yrs, its actually longer than that but I started counting once AF came back to me. my #2 it was closer to 3&1/2 but for my sanity I counted by AF cycles

HAng in there, IF sucks and it's full of ups and downs (I know, I'm preaching to the choir) and sure, let yourself mourn this cycle otherwise it'll eat you up. Mourning is a big part of IF.
What helped me was to do positive visualizations and to pep-talk myself and to count my blessings (I can't tell you how often I had myself convinced that sure, DH and I are happy, that having kids would enrich our lives no doubt but dang we are happy happy and to get on with it) and stuff like that. Some months it didn't work and I faked it (my moods) but some months it worked and kept me plugging away at this dream.

I am sharing this with you, not to discourage you, not to preach but, I guess to say only you know how to keep your head afloat. Do what you need to do.

sending you love and warm wishes that you'll have your dream come true really (freakin') soon
juliemam

Anon10
Anon10

August 13th, 2011, 12:51 am #10

....your words are encouraging....it's my age that concerns me and with each passing month I don't get younger...IF doesn't seem to care if biologically a woman is over 40 but feels 25....and I've no choice but to do IVF due to male factor.....sigh....