fsh level of 25...and 10 weeks pregnant now!

fsh level of 25...and 10 weeks pregnant now!

Tracy
Tracy

February 4th, 2012, 2:33 am #1

To all the women trying to get pregnant with high fsh..please please dont give up, I was told my chances were not good without a Donnor egg and here I sit 10 weeks pregnant. I used follistim and repronex the month I got pregnant, it was the first month I used that mix of meds, I had one mature egg at 17mm, and wham Im pregnant.

none
none

February 4th, 2012, 2:48 am #2

hi

MargieD
MargieD

February 4th, 2012, 2:51 am #3

To all the women trying to get pregnant with high fsh..please please dont give up, I was told my chances were not good without a Donnor egg and here I sit 10 weeks pregnant. I used follistim and repronex the month I got pregnant, it was the first month I used that mix of meds, I had one mature egg at 17mm, and wham Im pregnant.
It takes finding the right combination of meds and care!

anonymous
anonymous

February 4th, 2012, 2:59 am #4

TY!! Your exactly right, my doctor was willing to keep trying until we found the right mix of meds.

February 4th, 2012, 3:53 am #5

wonderful news!!

jm

Amelia
Amelia

February 4th, 2012, 4:14 am #6

Is this Kittygirl Tracy???

February 4th, 2012, 4:14 am #7

That is amazing news! Hopefully you will start a string of Tracy pregnancies.

xoxo, Tracy

February 4th, 2012, 4:16 am #8

Is this Kittygirl Tracy???
I just got a note on fb asking if it was me too, so just posted a reply to avoid any confusion. This is a new Tracy that is pg.

xoxo, Tracy

Laura
Laura

February 4th, 2012, 4:19 am #9

Our recent stats are so similar! Congrats again!

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

February 4th, 2012, 4:25 am #10

you're almost over the 1st tri!

Suggestion - you should consider posting your story on the other board for inspiration for those still TTC.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/