From zero to 100 with no in b/w

From zero to 100 with no in b/w

October 11th, 2011, 11:07 pm #1

Lately, in both work and my professional life if something bothers me, I go from zero to 100 with no in between. I don't know if its my hormones or what. But its getting bad and I am sure its not good for the bean. I don't know how to shut it off. The most important thing in my life is growing in me and I try to keep that in prespective. However, I won't lie that I still care about my career and people just being fair & accountable.

Any one else? My husband thinks I am crazy, just plain nuts.

October 12th, 2011, 12:17 am #2

you get mad super fast and super strong?

I was like that too and the other emotions too. I still remember watching a Margaret Cho stand-up routine that a friend had on dvd and I laughed so hard that my DH and my friend decided to watch me instead of the show because I was funnier. LOL this was during my DS' pg and he's 8 now. lol

I found the emotions revved up and it was entertaining sometimes and annoying at other times. Those sappy phone commercials! ah! they had me weeping every single time. crazy

enjoy it!! I am sure if it's normal (which it is) there is no risk to all that adrenaline pumping through you, all pg women go through it. There's a reason why a lot of comedies play on the craziness of pg women.

hugs
jm

Tanya
Tanya

October 12th, 2011, 12:54 pm #3

Lately, in both work and my professional life if something bothers me, I go from zero to 100 with no in between. I don't know if its my hormones or what. But its getting bad and I am sure its not good for the bean. I don't know how to shut it off. The most important thing in my life is growing in me and I try to keep that in prespective. However, I won't lie that I still care about my career and people just being fair & accountable.

I could have written your post myself! Just this morning, I was mad at DH which rarely happens then had a full blown crying attack shortly there after. I dont have any real advice because Im struggling myself but I try to not say too much and if it still bothering me 10 minutes later, I will bring it up. Just know you are not alone.

October 12th, 2011, 10:53 pm #4

Yes, super mad super fast. I wish it was more of the happiness variety of the swings I have been feeling. I am just afraid its going to get me in trouble.