Freaking out a little

Freaking out a little

Tracy
Tracy

February 15th, 2012, 10:42 pm #1

Anyone ever have any spotting/light bleeding in first tri? Im 11 weeks having some bleeding, no cramps what so ever yet.....

February 15th, 2012, 11:08 pm #2

and many woman do too.

Hard to know why you are spotting. Could be that this is your placenta taking over hormone production fully, could be that you did too much today--even if you don't feel that way, could be that you are a wee bit dehydrated.

Put your feet up or go lay down, drink a glass of water and then sip water through out the evening.

Just watch the spotting (like I need to tell you that), if it gets heavier call or head over to the hospital. and if you feel really freaked, go to the emerg to be safe. They'll do an u/s, maybe do blood tests (ask for one, see what they say; I'd ask to see what the prog is doing) and be sure to mention you had IF.

Good luck and keep us posted.

btw, my co-moderator, Blythe, spotted heavily through her whole pg. I spotted but it would calm down if I took it extra easy and stayed on top of my water.

hugs
jm

me:42, DH 44
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tracy
Tracy

February 15th, 2012, 11:13 pm #3

Thank you so much, Im going for a ultrasound tommorow. I just hope I dont lose my mind before that..I think ive gone to the restroom and checked 15 times in the last hour! Only good thing is no cramps and bleeding is pretty light at this point.

February 15th, 2012, 11:14 pm #4

Anyone ever have any spotting/light bleeding in first tri? Im 11 weeks having some bleeding, no cramps what so ever yet.....
What the nurses will tell you...if it's brown blood, that's old. Nothing to worry about. If it's fresh and red, then you should call your Dr and let them know. Even pink, you should probably call.

But in any case, if it's red, pink, brown or black, it can all still be normal and okay, but best to talk to your Dr about it anyways.

TTC: Since Nov. 2006
Diagnosis: Ovarian Dysfunction & PCOS
26 Years Old
cd3 FSH 16.8
cd10 FSH 13.6
7 Unmonitored Cycles of Clomid
3 Unmonitored Cycles of Letrozole
Positive CCCT
TAB for cysts
1st Cycle of 150iu of Menopur with Timed BDing - 5 mature follies - BFN
TAB for cysts
2nd Cycle of 150iu of Menopur with Timed Intercourse - 4 mature follies in play - BFN
3rd Cycle of 150 iu of Menopur with Timed Intercourse - 2 follies - BFN
1st Cycle of Gonal F - 1 follie & cyst on right - BFN
TAB for a cycle
2nd Cycle of Gonal F = BFP!!!!!
11dpo Beta=27.9
14dpo Beta=120
16dpo Beta=210
18dpo Beta=429
21dpo Beta=1064
5w6d - baby measuring 3mm, h/b 101
6w6d - baby measuring 6mm, h/b 126
7w6d - baby 18mm, h/b 171, measuring ahead at 8w2d! RE noticed enlarged yolk sac so keeping a close eye on that
8w6d - baby 2.52cm with h/b of 174
9w5d - baby 3.22cm with h/b of 180 measuring 10w1d
10w6d - baby 4.34cmcm with h/b of 174 measuring 11w1d
12w u/s showed baby at 11.2cm with h/b of 162 - unfortunately, that evening I suffered a horrible m/c of a chromosomally NORMAL girl.... RIP my angel girl...you were loved....

First cycle of Gonal F with Timed Intercourse since m/c - BFN
2nd Cycle of Gonal F with Timed Intercourse - BFN
TAB for a month on bcp's
3rd Cycle of Gonal F - BFP
-11dpo beta=14.9
-14dpo beta=45.7
-16dpo beta=140
-18dpo beta=366
u/s at 6w1d showed heart-rate of 114!!!!
u/s at 7w1d showed heart-rate of 141!!!!
u/s at 8w showed heart-rate of 179
u/s at 9w showed 2 SCH's, h/r of 197
u/s at 10w showed h/r of 175
u/s at 11w showed h/r of 180
u/s at 12 w showed h/r of 188
12w2d...m/c'd baby at home, lost too much blood, had to have emergency D&C...severely anemic....baby was a chromosomally normal boy
-developed a blood clot in leg 1 1/2 wks post D&C...saw a hematologist and had testing done and everything came back normal, will still treat me with Lovenex on next pregnancy

Tracy
Tracy

February 15th, 2012, 11:19 pm #5

ok sorry TMI...starting off red, now just brown spotting, talked to the doc, she booked me for ultrasound tommrw, but she didnt seem that concerned.

Sara H
Sara H

February 15th, 2012, 11:24 pm #6

nicked something when putting in P4 (if you are taking it vaginally) and it bled a bit and now is just old stuff.

Glad you are going in tomorrow to set your heart at ease!

Hugs and good luck!
Sara H

Tracy
Tracy

February 15th, 2012, 11:27 pm #7

I conceived using iui, I was never using any p4. I did have a pap smear, but that was 10 days ago. Just really worried.

Laura
Laura

February 16th, 2012, 12:14 am #8

AND super scary. The placenta usually takes over around 8 wk, but can take longer sometimes. If you see clots, call your OB and go to L&D triage.

Sara H
Sara H

February 16th, 2012, 12:27 am #9

I conceived using iui, I was never using any p4. I did have a pap smear, but that was 10 days ago. Just really worried.
I was hoping it would be the same for you...

Then maybe it is that your p4 is a little low? (At least that would be an easy fix.)

I hope it's something easy like that!

I can totally understand why you are scared, please tell us how it goes!

Sending you a big hug,
Sara H

Tracy
Tracy

February 16th, 2012, 1:08 am #10

Thanks I appreciate all the reinsurance I can get from you ladies.