Elika

Elika

August 19th, 2011, 1:39 am #1

Hi, did you get your doppler yet? I am on the fence about getting one. My next appt is not till the 7th and I am going crazy!

August 19th, 2011, 3:04 pm #2

Yep! I got it yesterday, and I love it! I can pick up the heartbeat pretty easily at 10w4d and it gives me such piece of mind. It is great to hear the little heart beating.

I got it really quickly from the vendor on Ebay. From the little I have seen about pricing/quality of other dopplers, I think it is a really good deal. I just hope it is not dangerous at all, as I want to use it several times a day. I remember it came up in the thread on here last time, and was debated. I should go look that up....

Anyway....I recommend it...go for it!

Maru
Maru

August 25th, 2011, 2:43 pm #3

I was the one that posted this originally and so many people were worried, but I asked my doctor and he said its fine if you use it for a few minutes only a day. He said don't spend 30 mins every day but a few mins until you hear it its more than fine.

And I used it every day until I turned 16-17 weeks, now I barely use it because the baby is kicking me all the time, so really no need anymore. But sometimes I do just so i can hear the sweet sound of his hearbeat